The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

My "Exam"..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm

*I await on top of an enormous rock formation with my hands in my pocket of my jacket, my face hidden by the cloak as I await my opponent.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 pm

*Aida would teleport on top of the formation her right hand running through her hair with her eyes closed as she spoke rather lazy but articulate nontheless.*

My name is Aida, and we will fight until you are broken and beaten and cannot move..
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:36 pm

*I nod as I take fighting stance and motion you to come at me as I take a hidden smile under my cloak.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 pm

*Aida would hold her hands out to each side and would create blades of Lightning to form in her hands. She would then fly toward Jace and swing her blade down upon his head at a great speed attempting to cut him right down starting at his head right down the middle.*

Please don't hold back...
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm

*I grab your elbow before you complete the slash stopping you in your tracks. I then give you a couple jabs in the stomach before finishing it with a painful uppercut.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:44 pm

*Aida would be caught off guard by the jabs but would instinctvely grab the hooded man's fist before he cuts her and and toss him into the sky sending him flipping suspended in the sky and trailing him and taking flight. She would then fuse the two blades into a large hammer of lightning that she would then bring down upon him hoping to own him holding the hammer with both hands.*

Lucky hit..

Last edited by Aida on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 pm

*I use the momentum of my flipping to flip kick Aida in her face an attack in which she blindly ran into hene stopping her attack again. I would then land elegantly on the same Rock formation as I take a more defensive Kung Fu style fighting style as I await Aida's next move.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:05 pm

*Aida would rub her face slightly, for she would wonder why she kept running into his attacks so blindly. She would then lift one of her fingers makinf spires erupt from under him attempting to impale and pierce through him hoping to catch him off guard.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:15 pm

*I then almost instantly do a handstand and balence on tip top of the spire with my one one hand making it not pierce through me but push me upward as I use the force from the spire pushing me up and I jump allowing me to be thrown and propelled into the sky toward Aida in at a fast rate. I then extend my arms forward in a superman like form as I make my way toward Aida, more on the defensive side.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 pm

*Aida would away the hammer of Lighting growing tired of the hooded person's versitility. She would then see him coming toward her at a wicked speed but it of course wasn't something she couldn't handle. She then created a large blade out of extremely hard crystal and would wait for the hooded person to get close enough before she baseball swung at him with monsterous force attempting to slash him horizontally from his left flank ending the ranking exam.*

You're done...
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 pm

*I twist my body in the air so that I am facing the oncoming blade of uber crystal. I then grab the blade under my arm and latch on to it swinging around Aida in a 720 degree circle around her before finally letting go of the blade and swinging Aida toward the ground at 3 time the speed and force she swung the blade.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 pm

*Aida would be sent swingning toward the ground at a massive speed but would catch herself by landing on one index finger, stopping her from crashing into the ground but still making a crater in the ground around her. She would then flip to her feet as she looked at the decending mysterious hooded figure as she would move the hair from infront of her face. As soon as the figure hit the ground she would burst at him using her super extreme speed disappearing from where she was and reappearing infront of him instantly with the blade of uber crystal shortened in length but still quite long as she went for a horizontal spinning slash at the person's abdomen.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:03 pm

*I then do a literal backbend as I barely matrix dodging the spinning blade slash as the swing of the blade cuts off some of my purple hair that was hidden under my cloak. I then procede into a backflip, slightly kicking Aida in the chin not doing to much damage as I then flip out of the back flip and procede to try and punch Aida in her face from point blank in the sky infront of her.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 pm

*Although Aida was kicked slightly in the chin she would block his punch with her crystal blade creating a small crater under them from the clash. Aida wouldn't even see this as a ranking exam but more of like a battle for her opponent seemed to be well experienced in the art of combat. She then jumped and back flipped sending the hooded figure and herself in opposite directions. She then began to swing her sword sending large crystal shards at the person at a fast rate with spikes pretruding from the side of the shards.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:12 pm

*I get sent flying by Aida as I begin to hop from shard to shard dodging them and making them crash into each other. I continue this action for awhile dodging the shards until I decided to grab on to on of the spikes pretruding from one of the large shards and begin swinging from one large shard to the next acting like a monkey if you will at a very fast pace zipping around as I then swing on one and propel my way to you using all my momentum I built up swinging around and move at a rocket speed as I begin spider-man dodging any other crystals that come my way.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 pm

*Aida would dash foward to meet up with the hooded figure as they began exchanging blows Dragon Ball Z style as they begin to fight all around the entire area their movements barley able to be seen as they end in a grapple on top of the mountain formation that they started on in the beginning of the exam. Aida grabbing his fist and the figure grabbing hers as the mountain formation begins to crack and crumble due to the power and strength.*

This is becoming too much work...

*Aida would say as dryly and boredly as ever with her hair in her face.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Same old Aida....

*I then push off the ground and release Aida's fist allowing her to fall forward as I procede to headbutt her off the mountain formation and into the sky with the ground far far away, as I then run and jump after her as I attempt to gannon stomp her all the way to the earth below which is a long ways downward.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 pm

*Aida would swiftly roll her body in the sky to maneuver out of the way of the stomp as she spoke in her usual tone.*

You know nothing of me....

*Aida would then grab the figures arm in the air and would spin and fiercly swing him into the giant crumbling rock formation as she threw the crystal blade at him to pin him up against the side of the large rock formation. she would then float in the sky on guard as she awaited his reaction.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 pm

*The crystal sword pierces through my chest as my arms fall down to my sides and head lays hunched over still completly hidden by my cloak as I stay there pinned up high on the rock formation motionless.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:49 pm

*Aida would release a sigh of relief as she began to fly away leaving the figure on the rock formation, like a trophy on the mantle of the Twilight.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:59 pm

*I crack a smile under my cloak still pinned up against the rock formation as I speak in a dark tone.*

Getting better...?

*I then grab the crystal blade by the handle and pull it out of my chest and throw it to the ground below. I then appear high in space and begin flipping rapidly head over heels as I then begin falling back to earth. I begin to burn up in the atmosphere as I attain more force then 5 asteroids as I continue to flip as I make my way back to where me and Aida was fighting before making my way above her as I then come to a dime stop as I channel allllll that heat, energy, and momentum into my heel as I go for a hellishly devestating heel drop to the top of Aida's head attempting to knock her all the way back to earth.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 am

*Aida would be caught completlyy off guard. She was sure that the person was dead as can fucking be. With little time to think Aida put her arms up in an X formation as a feeble way to defend against the figures kick but proved to be of little help as she is kicked and is sent flying down to the earth below flipping ragdoll style almost knocked completely unconcious as I hit the ground and create a crater that belongs on the moon as I barely move.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 am

*I appear standing above Aida looking directly down on her nothing being seen under my hood but my errie blood red eyes.*

You've improved...but you underestimated your opponent again..

*I channel chakra to my fist destroying some of the ground under my fist.*

A habit you still haven't kicked yet..
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am

*Aida had been known to underestimate her opponent so this was something she had heard before.*

You speak as if we have already formally met..

*Aida would say in her usual tone as she touched the ground and made a small piller erupt directly from under the person's chin.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 am

*I quickly bring my right hand under my chin and grab the piller before it reached as I force it back into the earth, a testament to my strength.*

Oh..but we have Aida..

*I then begin walking to the grounded Aida my hands in my sleeves now.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My "Exam".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Exam"..   My "Exam".. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My "Exam"..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next