The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Zakuzu's Techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Zakuzu's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 pm

-Bone Manipulation Techniques-

Note - These bones can handle heat which is around 100 times the heat of the sun.

Spiked Arms - Lets bone spikes come from my arm.

Bone Claws - Bones come from my knuckels making it a claw.

Finger Bullets - Boney bullets come out my fingers and shoot the opponent. One bullet can slice through 40 inches of steel.

Spike Arms - Bones come around my arms ready to peirce and thrust the opponent.

Bone Katana - Lets me pull out a katana made out of bones from my body. Another pair of bones will take it's place the second after.

Spine Whip - Lets me pull out a whip from my spine. A new pair of bones will replace the spine a second after.

Bone Wall - I put my hand's in front of me after signing the seals and a wall of bones appear in front of me. The bones are very hard and cannot be brokken easily.

Bone Regeneration - MY bones automatically form back after they are broken.

Bone Spikes - Giant bone spikes appear out of the ground trying to peirce the opponent.

Bones of Heaven - Spikey Bones come from the sky trying to peirce the opponent.

Bone Spear - I take a bone spear from my stomach and use it as a weapon. A new pair of bones replace it.

Bone Armour - A very hard to break armor of bone comes out of my skin and come on my skin. The bones that were used are replaced.

Bone Crusher - A giant hammer of bone comes out of my hand ready to break the opponents bone.

Bone Forest - Hundreds of bone spikes come from the ground they repeatedly shoot spikes from them.

Bone Dome - Creates domes made of bones.

Bone Healing - I can heal my/others bones just by putting my hand on the injured bone/tissue. They heal very quickly.

-Lightning Manipulation Techniques-

Chidori - Lightning appears on my hand ready to thrust the opponent and peirce them.

Raikiri - A stronger version of the chidori. It also raises my speed a bit.

Lightning Rasengan - A rasengan mixed with lightning chakra forms on my hand.

Lightning Dragon Combo - 30 dragons made of lightning come out and attack the opponent in full force and speed.

Lightning Director - I can direct any lightning that touches me.

Lightning Wall - A wall of lightning appears before me. If touched the opponent will be shocked and then paralyzed.

Lightning Trap - Sets hundreds of lightning nets around the opponent so they wont get out. If touched the person will get shocked.

Lightning Forest - Lightning comes from the ground and surrounds the opponent.

Lightning Bullets - Bullets of lightning come from my fingers.

-Water Manipulation Techniques-

Water Dragon - A dragon made out of water comes to attack the opponent.

Water Prison - A ball of water forms around the opponent. The water is more than 40 times the strength of steel.

Water Wall - A wall of water appears before me. It is a lot stronger than steel.

Water Summoning - Lets me summon as much water as i want.

Acid Ball - A ball of extremely hot liquid forms on my hand. This liquid can burn through almost any metal.

-Tai-Jutsu Techniques-

Drunken Fist Style - After drinking a really strong alchohol or another type of drink i can go into this very strong mode. My hits and attacks are boosted by alot. My speed is also increased. I usually use Sake.

1000 years of Pain! - A tai-jutsu that inserts your fingers (the tiger seal) into the opponents glutious maximus and sends them off flying.

-Gen-Jutsu Techniques-

Death Foreseeing - This genjutsu shows the enemy and his/her family dying in different, gorey, and scary ways.

Regrets - This genjutsu shows the opponent doing regretful things they woudn't want to do and show them effects of the things they did like friends dying and losing close friends and family.

Deja Vu - This technique is a genjutsu of the opponent getting slashed by a katana for 10 days and lets them feel the pain.

-Non Element Techniques

Rasengan - A powerful blue spiraling ball made of chakra forms on my hand and then attacks the opponent.

Great Ball Rasengan - A bigger rasengan forms and is 30 times stronger than the regular and original rasengan.

Super Great Ball Rasengan - A giant rasengan forms and is more than 10 times stronger than the regular great ball rasengan.

Destructo Disc - A disc of chakra forms on my hand and can cut through the hardest of metals.

-Mixed Element Techniques-

Double Dragon Attack - 2 dragons, 1 water element while the other lightning, form and attack the opponent. They keep on attacking until they've been destroyed or attacked something.

-Summoning Technique-

Toad Summoning - Summons toads. Water and fire elements.

Dragon Summoning - summons dragons of different elements.

Gamabunta - The Toad Chief. He has water and earth element.

Gazwa - The Dragon-Lord. Has all the elements.

Saza - A lightning dragon.

Lord Cyrus - He was the lord of the dracomancers (half human/half dragon). His elements are Water, Wind, and Lightning.

Medical Jutsu -

Chaotic Mental Collision - Changing the chakra in my hand into electricity, I can create an electric field to disrupt my targets nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, I can use the field to disrupt my targets ability to move. What results is commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for them to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body.

Cell Recreation - A technique that lets me put chakra to an injured section. Then I can activate my cells to create new one which heal my injuries.

Healing - My hans would glow and they would heal my or another persons injuries.

Foreign Destruction - Gathering my chakra and cells any type of un-wanted foreign invader (acid, poison, toxic gasses, any toxins, virueses, and diseases) will be easily destroyed and killed.

Lightning Jutsu -

Lightning Ball - Drawing my 2 swords together, I form a ball of electricity which I can hurl at his opponent.

Raijin's Beam - A beam of lightning would shoot out of my hands and follow the opponent.

Water Jutsu -

Bursting Water Collision Waves - I will expel water from my mouth. This will then expand into a large volume of water. I can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Grand Waterfall - A column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Last edited by Zakuzu on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 pm

-Vampire Abilities-

Vampric Bite: Can turn someone into a Vampire after a painful bite.

I have the power of Shadow Maipulation.

I have boosted abilities in my vampric powers since i come from the blood line of adam and eve.

Able to hear a heart beat from miles away.

Ability to shape shift into different creatures including wolves and bats.

Telepathy/Telekinetic Powers

Hide Hand : An ability that grants vampires the power to manipulate objects (eg: moving objects, levitating, etc.). It can also create an invisible barrier that can stop bullets, puches and different jutsu's. Only vampires with certain bloodlines have this ability.

Vampric Pyrokinesis - Lets me do fire tech's and control it.

Eye Ignite: A form of vampiric pyrokinesis.

Come in and out of shadows. A different way of teleporting.

Shadow Hands: Hands of shadows come out and grab the opponent, then stranglng them, usually trying to do that till death.

Levitating - Lets me levitate.

Flying - lets me fly

Last edited by Zakuzu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 am

no eye raid, and you can't auto-break bones with hide hand
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:13 am

Demension Portals - I can create portals to go to other demensions and worlds. I can also teleport to other places.

Last edited by Zakuzu on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 am

Care to explain how you can create portals?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm

And how you teleport as well, because if you can't, you can not do either one of them

So please begin explaining..
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

to ezekiel: what do you mean by that?

To Aida: i create it and it warps me through it
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

you misunderstood, they meant what about your character allows you to make portals
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh sorry, I didnt know we needed a special trait or something to create portals. i'll cross it out.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Techniques learned from Kama -

Water Type -

Water Geyser - Creates a geyser of water that has a very strong current anywhere I want.

Multiple Water Geyser - Creates multiple water geysers.

Medical -

Healing Palm - A basic healing technique that heals bruises, cuts, and etc.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am

(Not finished)

-------------------------- Abilities Gained From Training With The Pyronomicon ------------------------------

Note: Because I absorbed a lot of energy from the Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon, I can freely manipulate the elements gained from the books. So, I can just shoot fire out my hands any time and make ice spikes any time and etc. after getting the books, my speed has increased by a good amount so I can run nearly as fast to create blurs.

Techniques From Pyronomicon - The heat can reach upto a good 650 degrees Celsius. If I'm really angry, the heat sometimes increases by the milli-seconds, going to an unbelievable heat rate. So, the heat is SCARY. Oh, and the heat stuff and all does not affect me at all, and nor do my summons. Also, the special thing is that, the heat and flames and such do not effect my bodily fluids and my organs and such.

- The Pyronomicon Itself -
(Meaning abilities of the book not me)
When ever there is a heat/fire/lava/light/thermal/photons/UV/solar energy attack around, and if its harmful to me/my friends, the Pyronomicon will react and absorb that attack full. Though, if the attack is really strong, like stupid strong, than it would take a bit longer and it may not even absorb the whole thing but make it weaker and slower. The Pyronomicon can also do things such as sending heat waves, shooting out any fire technique, and much more.

- Pyronomicon Transformation -

PyroForm - It increases all my abilities my 10folds. and by abilities I mean my Pyronomicon abilities, heat manipulation, my speed, my strength, my agility, and etc. It also lets me use the attacks more fluently with barely any focus. It lets me absorb any heat and also lets me absorb fire and lava. In this form, fire/lava/heat/solar energy would be a bad choice because most of them would be weak against this form. Zakuzu's Techniques XanFull

- The Techniques -

Pyro-Heat Manipulation - I can control any heat/solar/thermal energy/temperature. So, if I'm cold, I can raise the temperature, if its too hot, I can make it a bit colder. I can also control the temperature of any solar/fire/heat/temperature/lava/(anything in that group) attack, so It wont affect me or do anything to me.

Pyro Ball - I can send as many fire balls as I want towards anyone/anything.

Inner Destruction - By using this technique, I can manipulate the opponents body heat and either lower or higher their body temperature to anything. Bu doing this, I can destroy the insides of their body such as cook up their organs and melting their bones and the such. (I can only lower it to 25 degrees Celsius.)

Heat Weapons - I can create an weapon out of the heat around, making it very effective.

Solar Chains - Using the heat and light around, I can create chains of heat and light around the opponent.

Heat Wave - I can send heat waves towards the opponent.

Solar Absorption - I can absorb any attack consisting of heat/light(photons)/solar/fire/lava techniques.

Flame Thrower - I send a flame thrower through my mouth.

Flame Body - I can put intense flames on my body. Using this I can do various attacks such as punching with flames, kicking with flames, absorbing fire attacks that hit me (making my flames stronger), and sending out flames at the opponent.

Flame Tornado - I can send out a tornado of fire and the opponent.

Photonic Cage - I create a cage of light around my opponent.

Photon Travels - I can use light/photons to travel around or teleport.

After Images - I can use the light around to form images of me, trying to confuse my opponents with it.

Solar Destrcution - I can send a very large and fast beam of solar energy towards the opponent.

UV Blast - I send beams of ulrta violet radiations towards the opponent. Though these beams are more effected and can actually crush with the pressure of the beam.

These are just some examples. Becomes with Pyronomicon, I can freely manipulate those elements. So as I just said, these are just some examples. So DONT be surprised if I put, "I send hundreds of fire spikes" or the such. xD also, I can create weapons out of those "elements" which were stated.

- The Summons -

Lava Titans - Very powerful creatures which are taller than the largest volcanoes ever. The amount of heat they produce and have is immense and their strength is stupid strong. Their speed, even though their size, is a bit higher than the average jounin. They can manipulate fire and use fire techniques and such. They are unique because they produce their own type of special fire/heat, so it is either impossible or near impossible to absorb their heat. Zakuzu's Techniques LavaTitanXan

Noxus - A very special Lava Titan who is the most loyalest and strongest from all the other Lava Titans. He looks the same as the other titans. Zakuzu's Techniques BirthofTitanXan

Lava/Fire Minions - Nothing too special about these. They are kind of weak but because of that, I can summon around up to 100 at a time. They can send waves of heat, fire balls, use flame throwers which come from their mouth, and they have a "heart" so if you hit that, they perish. Zakuzu's Techniques InfernoElemental

Bassault - Bassualts are very strong and loyal creatures who fight till the end of their lives. They are so strong, that if they stomp their foot, they can create a creater which would be nearly half a mile big. Zakuzu's Techniques Bassault2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu's Techniques   Zakuzu's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakuzu's Techniques
Page 1 of 1