The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Jace's New Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Jace's New Tools Empty
PostSubject: Jace's New Tools   Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Enigma- A blade constructed in the core of the sun. It also burns with the heat of the sun as well
Jace's New Tools 300px-11

Resentment- A blade that has magnetic abilities. It can also attract chakra.
Jace's New Tools Ivory_11

Ominous Lances- Mysterious Lances that I acquired in the demon world. All of thier powers are not fully revealed to me but I know that they amplfiy my demonic power.Jace's New Tools N1032610

Ominous Cloak- A cloak that has no specific power but is something Jace wears all the time.
Jace's New Tools Cloak10

Jace's New Tools God_of12

Shugo: Shugo is the spirit or god of the sun. He resides in my subconcious or my soul and gives me control over the sun and the stars. He also gives me control over celestrial chakra which is a chakra that is only measureable in godly standards. He is also capable of other godly things.

Me:I am very acrobatic and can dodge most things easily, i can move at speeds up to blazing speed, and i'm also pretty strong, can lift up to 10000 tons with ease.
My body runs on Genesis, my skin is nearly inpenetrateble, I can survive in space, I don't require oxygen. tbc

White Void:

An Area with endless nothingness around forever, it is a place that Shugo created himself inside his soul. I call the white void around my opponent, myself or anything else that I wish. Inside the white void, I am allowed to reject reality to a high extent. But the strain of holding the White Void is close to unbareable so I can only do it for so long. some other jutsu consist of the following.
Jace's New Tools The_ho10

White Implosion:
This is me Imploding the white void and whatever is inside it.
Jace's New Tools Black_10

This is what it looks like when I use the white void to warp..
Jace's New Tools Gatewa10

Last edited by Jace on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Jace's New Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace's New Tools   Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 pm

After Killing the Nightmare Akumakage, ZK, I maliciously absorbed his essence and I am allowed access to all his weapons and or tools which are:

All these chakras can be molded into whatever shape I choose making them very versatile but the ones i most use are;
Sword, Naginata, Hammer, Ball and Chain, Blade Whip, Katana, Zanbato, Battle Fan, Discus, Gauntlets, Shuriken, Bladed Top, and Masks.

I call forth one weapon that has has the power of all the chakras in this form.
Jace's New Tools Swordofheaven

This is the weapon in sword form, but it keeps the same general shape through all the weapons. The part of the weapon that is used for attacking cycles the color spectrum. This is rarely used from the strain it puts on my body. Through this weapon, I can call forth the form of Hyozanryu to my body, releasing me from the need of handsigns.

Jace's New Tools Tabuu
The wings cycle the color spectrum as well. When I use the power of Kingdom Hearts along with Hyozanryu, I enter Kingdom State. I still have the wings, but I am no longer pure chakra.

Jace's New Tools Majora_oni_link

Basic Techniques

Senbonzakura - Luna scatters into small fragments of light and fly at the opponent cutting them endlessly.

Flare Blade - I slash at my opponent causing explosions whenever I make contact

Dragon Twister -I swirl Adan above my head whipping up a savage storm and I throw all of its fury at my opponent

Liquid Maiden - I trap my opponent in a ball of water connected to Rio. Then I thrust Rio into the ball and that causes more spikes to close in on the opponent

Twin Swords on Flashing Light - Another blade of pure lightning is cast in my other hand and it lashes out at the opponent by itself while I attack.

Null Void - I extend pure darkness past Oblivion's blade and swing it at my opponent. When it connects, it traps them in a void of darkness in which the pressure increases to the point of compressing them into a singularity

This blade is called Atonement. It helps my elemental powers.
Jace's New Tools Sword_Of_Darkness_Final_ver_2

Redemption
Jace's New Tools Sc4-soul-edge-1

The twin Bankai to Arcane oath, wielded with my left hand, used the exact opposite way. The only difference is Redemption takes darkness and turns it to crystals.

Mask of 1000 screams
Jace's New Tools Majora10

Inside the mask is The essence of Kotonryu of the Black Cloud is trapped inside. I can now call him forth and control him as I please since he's sealed in there with the powers of my bankai and Kham's.

The form I take when I activate the mask
Jace's New Tools Sinryu

If I call forth the power of the mask while I am using the power of Hyozanryu and Kingdom Hearts, I enter Twilight State

Jace's New Tools Reks

I use every power I have effortlessly, but it completely drains me to the point of near death after I exit the state.

Last edited by Jace on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Jace's New Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace's New Tools   Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Jace's New Tools Luciendar___Sword_of_Light_by_GypsF
Epiphany

This blade was personally forged in the Volcanic Plains. It combines the hardest diamonds in the cosmos, Gundanium Alloy (the hardest metal known to mankind) and igneous rock compacted very tightly into a sword that I can barely wield by itself. It is unbelievably heavy, but when swung, it makes blasts of wind. I infuse the blade with chakra and it turns a strange blue, signifying its transformation into pure chakra. In this state, the wind can be infused with my chakra and make make different attacks. Only one has been tried though.

Spatial Rend: A chakra infused blast of wind that has a devastating kickback on the target.

Epiphany in its chakra form

Jace's New Tools Swbnmrd

Last edited by Jace on Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Jace's New Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace's New Tools   Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Oblivion Blade

This is the sword that the fairy in my hat turns into when I grab it. It has the endless storage capacity of THE VOID(not anymore), the power of Kingdom Hearts, and some undiscovered powers absorbed from a chimera.

Jace's New Tools Weapon_Design__Hollow_Blade_by_CBJ3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace's New Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace's New Tools   Jace's New Tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jace's New Tools
Page 1 of 1