The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

The First Mech. Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

The First Mech. Battle Empty
PostSubject: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm

* I await my opponent while im in the cockpit of my Lancelot*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 am

*my lancelot albion can be seen being carried by me in the distance, once I am close enough I toss the lancelot forward and appear in the cockpit, a scouter falls over my diamond eye, along with a headset of sorts*

Establishing connection with hisoka...
*hisokas face appears in a floating screen right infront of me*

It seems like you have been waiting out here for a long time, allow me to oblidge you with a mech battle
*the controls of my lancelot, along with other various parts seem to have groves for my finger prints, a cable comes out of the back and connects to the back of my chair ((matrix like)) as I grip the controls, the lancelot comes to life, the energy wings glisten with the color of crimson along with the lancelots frame gleaming in the sun light*

The First Mech. Battle 20799911tl7
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 pm

The First Mech. Battle New_al11

*I Watch as Kham's face shows up on my screen*

I'm ready when you are Kham
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 am

mmhmm... Target Locked...
*I casually say as I shut my other eye leaving the scouter over my diamond eye on, getting a permanent lock on hisoka thanks to my diamond eye, I feed cosmic energy into the lancelot through the finger print grooves in the handels and such and the lancelot takes out its repulsion impact rifles that begin to charge crimson static like blasts in the barrels aimed at hisoka*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 am

*I zip away at a fast speed dodging the incoming blasts and I appear overhead kham spinning around firing my hadron cannons in his direction*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:07 am

I home you dont think im an noob with this...
*I would point the unfired guns upwards, snice they were charging... and unleash a devastating double gaia cannon like blast from the barrels that is about a mile wide with soft ball sized spheres rotating around the blasts....smothering whatever blast hisoka would have fired from his, the recoil would send me flying backwards across the ground*

((yo for future refrence, you gotta be specific and detailed with the things you fire... I dont know much of the code GEASS jargon, so bear with me))
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am

*I quickly put in the commands for the Absolute Defense Territory, which blocks the Gaia Cannon but the force of it pushes me away*

powerful, I might have to use it.....not yet though

*I extend my wings and shoot countless lasers in and around your direction very speedily*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am

There...
*The all to familiar spheres of the gaia cannon would warp to hisokas lancelot all around him instantly, the hundreds of the softball sized spheres, basically touching the lancelot and explode, each as strong as the gaia cannon themselves utterly destroying the lancelot in every sense of the word... I then appear in the air dodging the energy needle onslaught while rev'ing my slash harkens awaiting the result*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm

*The smoke clears and My Lancelot appears encased in a red prism after all of the gaia cannon shots have hit me*

You tried to own me, game time now...

*I fire millions of wing lasers in and around your direction while firing the large super kamehameha sized red beams of the hadron cannon at you then using my massive intellect and my knowledge of you and the lancelot youre piloting and with my druid system helping as well, I predict where you will dodge and shoot something else in that direction waiting for you to hit it*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:17 am

All power to rear thrusters... engage full synchro mode
*I take the lapse in time to test out the full synchro function of my lancelot, the headpiece connecting me to the Lancelot crackles with crimson energy as the entire Lancelot becomes surrounded in the silver diamond that makes up my skin crackling with cosmic energy, hisokas superior intellect should have saw this coming... I divebomb straight for the array of blasts, dodging whatever extra hisoka shot in addition to everything else while firing my slash harkens around the various blasts connecting hisoka to me; I fire my own wing lasers to clash and explode his,while utilizing the energy reflector diamond skin surrounding the Lancelot to reflect the kamehameha sized blasts back at the immobilized hisoka, the following event took about three seconds*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

*noticing that I only had seconds to react as I saw kham shoot his slash harkens, I allow myself to be hit by them*

My Albion isn't ordinary either...

* I surge the albion's demonic energy and sever the harken's then I dodge the incoming hadron cannons, the other blast detonates and I get jut out of range*

Kham this is a F.L.E.I.J.A. missile, the battle's over

*the missile explodes taking up almost the whole battlefield destroying it completely leaving no trace of anything left as everything inside was eradicated*

((look this up kham because I've showed it too you once, its basically a nuke....even if you do happen to survive by the skin of your teeth the force would compress and crush you afterwards))

Game...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm

((I was hoping you would nuke me so I could do this))

Oh shit... why is he always trying to kill me so hard when I start trying to match him...
*I begin to doubt hisoka's superior intelect since he should have known that my lancelot serves as a conduit and an amplifier for my abillities, and since this is just an ordinary city sized explosion of demonic energy the lancelot my instinctive reaction of "oh shit" would stop the missle from even detonating with telekinesis feuled by the lancelots natural gravitational field from his energy wings powered by my thoughts, the missle would be contained and eventually compressed to nothingness no problem*
Can we fight like civilized people?
*I say to hisoka while sweating quite heavily and slightly panting*

You attempting to nuke the imedeate area offends me, before I "one up you" lets call this one a draw.... We might destroy the planet... I should use heavy arms next time since both our lancelots are super powerd, I dont think mine has that fuck everything missle of pwnage
*knowing how hisoka reacts in these situaions I keep my hands on the controls regardless of how tired I am from containg an exlposion on such a small scale*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Mech. Battle   The First Mech. Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Mech. Battle
Page 1 of 1