The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Sanoske, an invatation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Sanoske, an invatation Empty
PostSubject: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:51 am

*I am seen floating a couple feet off the ground of a grassy area with my hands in my pockets and my hood off as i await my opponent.*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 am

((Sorry i didnt see this before))
Hey you called?
*I take out my Zanboto and take a stance*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Yes..I want to test you..

*I say as I look at you cracking a smile as I open my hand in your direction making a giant hand ,that blocks out most of the sky above, of blazing blue fire infused with Genesis fall from, the sky hoping to crush you and burn you to nothingness.*

(Please read my jutsu list as I will yours )
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 am

*My stone and magma skins activate as I draw out the Sunzanboto and take a mighty slash straight overhead, cutting the hand straight in half. The halfs of hand fall on either side of me and I use the moltan earth that the hand created to form two magma shuriken, one in each hand, after I put the sunzanboto away. I start to run at you and two magma clones appear besides me. They sign and hit the ground creating huge cracks in the earth that shoot towards you and threaten to make the earth under you fall out into a bunch of lava. As I run at you, I throw the first shuriken at you and then jump up into the air and throw the other one from a diagonal direction. I then land on the ground farther back from you*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

(Its size was so massive it blocked most of the sky..THE SKY but watevs)

Oooh heat...

*I begin float slightly off the ground to keep myself from falling into the lava with my hands in my pockets as I smile weaving inbetween the lava shuriken. I then snap my fingers making the clones spontaneously combust.*

What else can you do?

*I then float higher in the sky and await his next move. Being on guard as usual but relaxed at the same time.*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

*I make the shuriken loop around back at you, with some stealth, and also create a huge wave of magma out of the lava in front of you, trying to engulf you and cut you apart with the shuriken from behind*

(sorry, didnt really think that out)
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 pm

*I summon my blade enigma as I fly forward at supersonic speed cutting my way through the lava wave and dodging the shuriken at the same time. I then begin to continue my way toward sano my blade glowing a bright orange ready to slash him to pieces.*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 pm

*I quickly reinforce the magma and stone skin around me 10 fould, while drawing out my Sun-zanboto. I charge more chakra through it, making it burn fiercely, and also add a few layers of stone and magma skin giving it reinforced strength and defense. I quickly swing the Sunzanboto, with all my might, moving to block your swing, parry it, and slash you as well*

(should we roll for this?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanoske, an invatation   Sanoske, an invatation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanoske, an invatation
Page 1 of 1