Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

Una The Keyblade/Keyblade skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maze
Riarukage
Riarukage

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Una The Keyblade/Keyblade skills   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Una is a carefree person who loves to mess around. Una may appear as a child but is really older. Una has multiple weapon changes but her favorite is her keyblade form. Why? I don't know.She is very important to Maze and Maze is very important to her. Una is normally found floating then walking and loves piggy-back roads. Needless to say she is very childish but is serious from time to time. Una is a very skilled ninja and has great strength ((like Hercules strong)). Una has a special power of Earth Molding and. She is Maze's best friend and they will be together always.

Una:

Una's Keyblade Form:

Earth Molding:

Gives Una the power to reshape earth as she sees fix.

Una Hyper Mode: Una has a hidden power that she taps into from time to time a goes into Hyper Mode. While in Hyper Mode she gains great speed in and a power increase in addition to her already god like strength. Even though she appears as a child she hides her real self but when in Hyper Mode she does not hide it. Una's weapon form also changes in Hyper Mode into a Angelblade .

Una In Hyper Mode and Angelblade Form:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maze
Riarukage
Riarukage

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Una The Keyblade/Keyblade skills   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm

As you may or may not know I am a keyblade master. However un-like Sora my powers don't come from my clothes XD

Valor Mode:

While in this form my physical strength and defensive increase greatly. The Keyblade I get while in this form is called Quiver it's able to smash threw mountains

Wisdom Mode:

Wisdom Form gives a 10 fold boost to the power of my jutsus making them stronger also while in this mode I am given greater speed and lets me tap into and use telekinesis and magic.While in this Una's form changes and she becomes Keyblade Sinis which amplifies my magic (It's like my wand).

Master Mode:

While in Master Mode I gain all the abilities from Valor and Wisdom form however my speed does not increase. My physical strength goes beyond super human and my Magic goes to a whole new level. When in this mode I gain two more Keyblades. Keyblade Magios and Hiros

Shadow Mode:

Shadow mode is basically me going beseark. I gain great speed and power and powers over dark energy however I loss all my other skills. While in this form Una changes into a different form call Darkfire.

Final Mode:

While in Final Mode I get everything from Valor, Wisdom and Master Mode only 1000 times stronger. In this mode Una changes into her Final weapon form Arch Angel

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Una The Keyblade/Keyblade skills
Page 1 of 1