The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

My Jutsu List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Mahk-X/Kham specializes in taijutsu. So the vast majority of his moves are physical in some way. His Ninjutsu base is mostly that of his advanceed earth bending where he synchronizes various motions ((stomping, arm motions, finger flicks arm thrusts)) to "bend" the earth to do whatever he wants

Taijutsu-

Global Fist: *Yellow energies surround Mahk-X's left or right arm, and he punches the opponent breaking the sounds barrier on the way* This punch is powered with seismic energy so it sends my opponent skipping across the ground if taken directly or blocked
((small note...almost everyone attempts to dodge this punch in some way))

Unstopable Force: *crimson energies are gathered chidori style into khams left arm...he then appears some distance away infront of the opponent and haymakers them elsewhere*
((small note...never usued this move))

Giga Unstopable Force: **special attack** *kham dbz charges the yellow seismic energies into his right arm and the power cosmic into the left...a giant house sized wispy crimson arm materializes on his right, and a yellow molten arm materializes on his left...kham then appears infront of his oppoenent and punches them repeadetly in rapid succession about 1,000 times*
((only used this move once...on kotonryu a final blow, event antagonist))

Stardust Breaker: *kham hopsteps back and white energies surround him ((the power cosmic)) the energies crackle with an extreme intensity...he then takes a track runners stance and takes off towards his opponent leaving a meteor sized crater in his wake...he instantly appears infront of his opponent and punches them skyward into the stratosphere he then trails them along the way continuing his blows with varios kicks and punches the white energies trailing them both...when they are in the stratosphere kham brings his heel upwards and boots his opponent back down towards earth*
My Jutsu List Th_Turn_It_Up__Diamond_Dust_by_Para-1

Cosmic Intervention: *kham takes a couple steps forward and the staticy cosmic energies surround him...he then leaps upward leaving a meteor sized crater in his wake...on the way up towards the stratosphere he spins and stops in mid air only to rotate downards...he then plummets towards the ground, and in a matter of 2 seconds kham hits the ground destorying everything withing a 100000 mile radius*
My Jutsu List Comet_by_Ayatola

Mahk Fist: *kham appears infront of his opponent and strikes a hyuuga simalar 8 trigrams stance...he then unloads 700 repeated global fists in a row knocking his oppoent back and forth into equililbrium...the last blow kham stops and charges a tsunade flick that sends the opponent flying for miles only to have their bodies shatter into a display of bones and carnage on the way*

Ninjutsu: I DONT DO HANDSIGNS!!! I earthbend...

Earthbending: Mahk-X would usually flick his wrist to do various earth like things...the result is whatever im feeling at the moment

Stardust: *kham concentrates a ball of the power cosmic in his hand...its a mix of diamond and seismic energy...he then winds up like a baseball player and hurls this softball sized ball of energy at his oppoenent...the ball weaves a golden trail but on contact the ball explodes slicing whatever it hit in a city sized dome 100000 times*
My Jutsu List Th_Comet_by_xmandypandyx

Crimson Devastation: *kham brings the power cosmic in his hand and compresses it into a small ball...mustering all of his strength kham breaks the ball and this is the result*
My Jutsu List Explosion_impact__by_freedomsslaver

World Breaker: the world breaker can either be done in the ground or above ground....when im above ground it takes less time and effort to execute but im more vulnerable, but when im in the earths core im protected *kham opens a tear in the earth and falls down the earths core instantly millions upon millions of sears tower sized silvery diamond arms converge on the target maiming them/crushing them whatever i want them to do*
Back to top Go down

My Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1