The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Shadow Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Shadow Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Jutsu   Shadow Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm

shadow possesion jutsu: nuff said

shadow step: allows me to step through the shadows with speed equal to that of the speed of sound close to my opponent the more shadow in the area the better

shadow destruction jutsu: 100000 times worse than the shadow strangle jutsu this jutsu when used in chain with shadow destruction destroys the opponents shadow causing alot more mental damage than physiacal

ars nova sphere: another special attack where i jump high into the air draw shadow from the area and release it into a big black dome of slicing shadow energy

Shadow Elements: Thanks to the training with mahk-x I can use all the elements, but their shadow forms they hold the natural properties of their respective elements but I can only control them and manipulate them...and natural user of these elements would still get hit by them like any other person would
Shadow Fire: still fire, just its shadow manifestation its approximately 10000 degrees C
Shadow Lightning: still lightning and holds its natural properties
Shadow Water: I use it as an endless puddle of sorts to drown and capture my foes, its no where near water
Shadow Wind: still wind...i use this mostly for defense
Shadow Light: the paramount of all the shadow elements, it allows me to sustain my shadows and the shadows around me even when light is used against me

Shadow Darkness: the absolute manifestation of pure evil and hatred...this power is the negative manifestation of the already negative darkness...this power is unlocked via anger in battle and once i use it I starts to drain my chakra rapidly the jutsu of the shadow darkness are minimal but pack shitloads of power

Eclipse: Shadow Jutsu 18-19
a concentrated blast of the shadow darkness...it can level cities in seconds

Absolute: Shadow Jutsu Black_Destruction_by_H3ND3RSON
i toss up a small sphere of the shadow darkness into the skies it expands covering the entire sky and house sized blades of the shadow darkness rain everywhere

My Dark Form: It maximizes the abilities of the shadow darkness allowing me to sustain the use of the power for a long period of time, in order to transfer into this form I have to sever my ties with Des Noir...of course he will come back after it is over
Shadow Jutsu Heartless_Riku___KingdomHearts_by_n

Shadow Form
(i know really cliche..w/e)
the shadows envelop me giving me absolute control and manipulation of anyones shadow as long as their are shadows in the immediate area
i move at abnormal speeds which is alot faster than my shadow stepping
my physical attacks are shit loads stronger and the shadow grants me a jelly like guard that doesnt break its kinda like gaaras sand it also allows me to phase through solids this can only happen once every five seconds
Shadow Jutsu Anti_Sora_by_kiba_kun18
Back to top Go down

Shadow Jutsu
Page 1 of 1