The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming Empty
PostSubject: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 pm

*I stand in an area where the sun is shinning bright in the middle of a canyon like area. Atonment in the ground infront of me left hand crackling with some of my random new power that I haven't fully come to grips with yet. I then await Mahk-x with a smile on and my arms crossed so we may settle the score.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 am

I see you succedded in killing my former comrade... congratulations
*I appear behind jace in flash of silver light and walk past him*
However, he was an easy target, I am much more difficult
*I appear some miles away from jace with my arms crossed*
come
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 am

*I smile as I begin shaking my hands that I are still staticing with power.*
He actually was pretty easy to kill..
*I then summon Judgment to my right hand and I pluck Atonment from the ground.*
But you always have to be different..
*I then raise them above my head next to each other and bring them down sending a devestating wave of a combination of the sky chakras with Genesis spiraling around them heading for kham.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 am

Indeed, how did you live actually?
*I pivot slightly to the side as crimson shockwaves slide across the ground making various tears in the earth dodging the genesis sky chakra waves, I palm thrust at jace and send a mile wide sky scraper sized silver diamond wave at jace... a small sphere of the crimson staticy energy charges in my free hand, it begins to tear at space around us*

Last edited by mahk-x on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I actually didn't I became a..
*my sentence gets interupted as I am forced into an immediate handstand with the swords at the tippy top of one of the diamond sky scrapers.*
A demon..
*I then propel HIGH into the sky with the swords still in my hand. I then begin charging with power as I lock on to Kham with my Geass.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 am

Oh....people are willing to do anything these days for survival
*I continue various earthbending motions and scatter silver diamond fragments into the air and begin to gather into a very large diamond spherical mass above us rapidly, getting exponentially larger by the second. While this started the tears in the earth begin to rupture with cosimc energy as I send more of it into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Wasn't exactly my choice..
*I say as I begin using rapid spin and begin drawing chakra from the sky and earth. I begin glowing a sky blue and bright white as I dash at the diamond world thingy.*
Infinity Kick..
*I then connect with the diamond thingy with three lightspeed kicks sending it down at a kham at close to the same speed being engulfed in Crimson Flames(peep the jutsu list) before changing to a black color being corrupted with demonic energy making it even hotter than normal Crimson Flames. I then put my left hand over my head as I observe the attack and wait for its outcome.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Of course...
*I simply hold my palm up to the large spherical mass when I saw jace rise for an infinity kick and wait for the kick to connect, while I wait crimson cosmic silver diamond world breaker arms rise instantly and grab the planet sized sphere holding it in place, the sphere didnt even move and the cosmic energies interweaving the silvery diamond structure prevent the affects of the new flames applied to it, but jace's kick is still conected to the sphere, instantly in a matter of a second the dome forms around jace sealing him inside... from jaces point of view the dome formed around jace ((like hansolo sealed in carbonite)) so he cant move his arms or legs, all he can do is think ((chibaku tensei like))*

I hope you didnt fight ZK like this...
*the small crimson sphere that I started charging the entire time near the begning of the match in my right hand is now sessamee seed sized, I appear on top of the planet sized dome with a jet stream flowing behind me and thrust it inside the sphere containing a planet sized explosion in a planet sized sphere, jace no doubt taking all of the attack in the enclosed area he is in*
Crimson Devastation...

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming Explosion_impact__by_freedomsslaver
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm

*Once the explosion cleared inside the dome, I wouldn't even be noticiable as the normal me, my body destroyed and all that nonsense. But fortunatly, while kham was implanting the seed explosion, I quickly reverted into my Lvl2 demon form and I would regenerate completely my robe blown completely off and the only thing on me in my purple pants. I then revert back to my normal form inside the dome to prevent even more chakra consumption. I then wipe my brow and put my hands on my hips as I look around in the darkness of the dome smiling still winded from khams pwnage.*
Same old kham..
*I say as I would begin walking toward the wall as I vibratemy molecules through the dome and looked back up at Kham(behind him), who stands above the dome. I then do a single handsign and summon the Buster Rifle in a blackish staticy like fashion(keyblade style). I then point it toward kham and begin charging it. Once at almost full power I warp under kham and kick him slightly in the air.*
Here comes the boom..
*I say smiling as I pull the trigger sending this at kham moving at kham at screaming speeds.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTT8o7_6qc

(starts at 0:20)
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:59 am

Time to multitask...
*I increase my density to the size of the diamond sphere causing me to rocket towards the ground and barely dodge the buster rife attack, while im falling the world breaker arms supporting the planet sized dome do various earth bending motions to send jace once again into the sphere, since he was on top of it it took next to no time to do, the world breaker arms plunge their crimson diamond arms in the sphere and lace it with cosmic energy, so if jace were to vibrate his molecules and attempt to slip through he would get vaporized...*

See ya jace...
*I land on the sphere with a boom with half of my face gone and revert my density back to normal, I then press my hand on the sphere and compress it to a size of a softball, the resulting boom of the compression levels the area we are in, I then implant another sesame sized explosion inside the softball mass causing another planet sized explosion to hit the softball compress mush that is jace... once its over, I let the remains of jace leak out of the sphere like a mixed cocktail and wait for him to regenerate, again*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

(So it's a battle of who can be more bogus huh, game on...)

*I return to my normal state, my right hand regenerating much slower, but thats a personal reason. I then look up at kham, only my left eye open and my right shut. I then away the buster rifle from my left hand and once my right hand is fully healed I smirk*
Guess you're the perfect one to test this on..
*I say with a smile as I put my fingers together and crack them, encasing us in a small dome of solar crystal. I then summon TB SoundBreaker and then the dodecagram to my forehead glowing fierce gold. I then hold my right hand upwards doing unfamilair handsigns.*
Prepare to be dazzled..
*I say my smile growing as the suddenly from the sky an extremely thin cable like thing of all the sky chakra's, my genesis, reflective chakra, hyozonryus chakra, and all my other chakras fall from the sky and phases through the dome. I then grab the cable and plug it up to TB SoundBreaker, allowing me to use the sky as my amp((obviously boosting it's power to ubertastic proportaions)).*
Showtime..
*I then begin struming the guitar at lightspeed sending out massive waves upon waves of concussive forces of sound, genesis, sky chakra, reflective chakra,(etc) that would bounce of the solar dome magnifying in power continueously eventually, each wave of concussive force strong enough to waste a city with relative ease.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

(nah it isnt, I assumed you got shitloads powerfull so im trying to keep up really)

ow...
*Initially I would take the first shockwave which would press me to the ground, -like cell when he was hit with tiens tri beam cannon but with of cours, more force- The world breaker arms that were supporting the planet sized sphere above the dome converge into the ground and eventually through the ground under the dome around me to protect me from further damage, while in the palms of the two world breaker arms I double the density of the planet sized sphere making it 10 times heavier than the planet we are on, I then moves some feet and drops on the dome and eventually jace shattering the sun crystals and releasing me from the sound pwnage, after taking too much of an exponentail beating the silver diamond of the arms crack slightly, I then peek from inside the arms at the result of my attack*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm

*I then look up at the falling death through the now translucent solar crystal dome as I put TB SoundBreaker across my back. once the dome got cracked and shattered, I took off in a mad dash straight forward, running at break neck speeds. I then do a front flip and land on the falling planet as I use chakra to stand upside down on it. I then begin running at lightspeed(around the world lol) around the falling death ball as I begin taking chakra from the sky looking like this.*

(visual aid)
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming Images10

*Once I have you in my sights I begin slowing down slightly my geass glowing fiercly and locking on to you as I take SoundBreaker from my back and begin strumming it again making the sky form astral like boom speakers that are as big as the sky right above kham as the dodecagram glows brighter on my forehead.*

Divine SoundBreaker!!
*I say as I jump up at you still looking like a blue star thingy as I begin strumming the guitar making the uberbig speakers fire waves after waves of ungodly concussive blasts like before only shitloads upon shitloads stronger at kham.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

oh boy...
*I slide under the diamond sphere assuming it could take the concussive blasts no problem, but soon enough the large planet has a dent in it turning it into a cresent of sorts, I stick my hand in the planet along with several world breaker arms and begin to use the cresent planet as a gaia cannon, we charge the planet with cosmic energy until the planet cant take much more of a beating*

gaia cannon
*the planet sphere then shatters only to unleash a planet sized cylindrical blast of crimson cosmic energy followed by softball sized spheres rotating the blast that would warp to jace should he find someway to dodge, each of the spheres explosions could destroy half the planet no prob*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm

*I clench TB SoundBreaker . I then smile as I put my left hand on my face, my hand glowing an eerie purple.*
This is going to get hectic..
*I then summon the Mask of 1000 Screams to my face making the sky turn black and the clouds turn black apparently increaseing my strength. I then begin using rapid spin as the gaia cannon came closer.*
Batter up!!
*I say as I use all my momentum to baseball smack the gaia cannon back down at kham(yes the whole thing people lol) I then begin playing TB SoundBreaker again making even more ungodly concussive blasts shoot from the sky increasing the force of the cannon and some heading straight for you. the Mask begins to shake with power as I continue playing sending a seemingly endless barrage of sky death at you.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

I thought I would never have to see that damn dragon again...
*I hold my palm up thinking that my telekinetic force alone can stop the awesome might of the gaia cannon, when the blast hits I feel my self buckling under my own power, instinctively I summon the cosmos destroyer and baseball swing it at the gaia cannon dispersing it outward making sure it doesnt hit the planet... while this happens I muster up the spheres of the gaia cannon that warp to jace, one of them explodes on him in a large grand explosion that cn destroy half the planet*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Fuck..
*The Gaia cannon connects with the mask, taking most of the damage but blowing me half way around the world ragdoll style as I my body enters lvl 2 demon form and begins healing itsself from the damage. I lay on the ground some where in another continent with TB SoundBreaker in my hand. I then summon the dodecagram on my forehead and on the guitar as I fuse it into my being..allowing me the power of the guitar....the mask then begins to shake even more as the eerie purple aura then engulfs my whole body soon turning me into Kotonryu with a healing factor thanks to my demon form(Im about apartment sized) I then decrease in size to about 9 feet. I then slowly get up to my feet. I growl fiercly, a purplish steam coming from my mouth. I then charge rasengan infinity in my right hand as I turn around and warp appearing right infront of kham as I attempt to drill it right through his chest with overwhealming force, micrometers away from him.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Stupid purple dragon...
*I say as I thrust my hand at the rasengan infinity stopping it with some telekinetic force temporarily until I combine the remains of the gaia cannon's spheres to make a cosmic chidori in a matter of microseconds, that initially clashes with that of the rasengan, but eventually starts to push it back, all the while a lone sweat drop falls from my brow*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm

*I unleash a powerful roar as we clash the rasengan infinty glows brightly as I push my hand forward expanding it to epic proportions and explode it sending a blast of sky chakras propelling kham and taking him with the blast. (Think Kamehameha) My other hand then began glowing brightly with what seems to be another rasengan infinty but more powerful and begins to grow by the second. I begin to roar as purplish ooze began foaming at my mouth.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 am

I could just explode the chidori.... nah
*The cosmic chidori seems to handle the expanded version of the rasengan pretty well, when I sense that this power is not enough I use my right hand and slam the cosmos destroyer on the ground creating the world breaker once I begin to get swept off of the ground by the forc of the blast. the gaia cannon, and other various power cosmic based attacks would amplify the world breakers strength to exponential heights, one arm would protect me from the blast infront of me as I disperse the chidori into the spheres yet again and warp them to jace/kotonryu and explode near him, all the while other various world breaker arms charge cosmic energy and wait for any sign of jace to beat him to a pulp*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

*I wrap my self in my enormous wings cacooning myself from the horrible power of the mini gaia bombs, creating an explosion. I then emerge from the explosion(unscathed lol jk) my wings burnt and tattered but soon my regeneration begins to take effect slowly regenerating my battered wings. I then look up at the world breaker arms and snarl. I then curl up completely as I begin to float slightly of the ground. I then open up sending an outstanding concussive wave much stronger than the earlier TB Soundbreaker blast(that dented the earth. think Black Canary Like) concentrated at the world breaker arms and Kham of course. I then summon Oblivion, increased in size to fit the 9 foot tall me to my left hand and the forever growing rasengan infinity in my right.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:48 am

Where are you looking?
*of course the world breaker arms in front of jace would get pushed to the ground, but that was just some of them it did no real damage to me or the world breaker. Behind jace emerges several world breaker arms that smack him towards the ground with Atlas Strength, while he is plummeting several world breaker arms emerge on all sides and angles of him and fire the gaia cannon at him point blank range*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 am

*I turn my head to notice the world breaker arms. I then mauever myself in the sky through the fingers of the enormous arms. I then begin flying around dodging the arms like a hydra of sorts, making them crash into each other as I released a roar of concussive force like last time to force any other ones away or to the ground. I finish charging the rasengan infinity as I toss it into the sky as it stays there idol. I then use my TERROR TRIGGER the smaller form. I then hold up my staff to the sky as the sun began too she brightly along with the staff turning an orangey nova color, something was coming. I of course on guard incase anything interfered.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm

It seems that your just flailing about all of ZK's techniques... though you have survived this long, lets see how many times you can regenerate...
*dead silence would consume the battlefield as a small tear in the earth opened up across the battlefield and began to suck almost everything in with the force of a galaxy sized vacuum, its cosmic power even began to diminish the size of the rasengan dispersing it of all its charged sky chakra and such making it wisp away since it cant hold in the presence of this never before seen technique, jace would no doubt get sucked in to the rift despite all possible efforts simply because it was tripple that of a black hole... it seemed that something was brooding in the bottom*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm

I really tried..
*I would say in my mind in a playful tone as the entire area began to be encompassed in a white forever nothingness for years to come, this was me invoking the White Void encompassing us in it's nothingness. I then begin to glow now the color spectrum after glowing the color nova orange from basically absorbing all of the pure chakra of the sun. I then burst in a beautiful piller of power. I then emerge in Twilight-- er Trinity State with my white hood covering my face and only thing is seen is some of my purple hair and my ever present smile.*
Welcome..to the White Void Kham..
*I say as I hold my hands to the sides summoning Judgemnet in the form of two dual sided blades (like the picture) in each hand. the dodecagram appearing on the back sides of my right and left hand and on my chest.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next