Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

I wish to test this village...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

*returning from my stroll from the outskirts of the village, I find a nice open clearing with the moon light shining brightly... I wait for an opponent*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm

*I walk in nonchalantly, then pauses as he remembers Atra*

So you want to test us, you need not fight any of our shinobi, I will kill you personally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 pm

*I look the character up and down for a couple seconds and notice something*

Oh I remember you... but your shadows different... its probably nothing
*I give the random character the good old matrix wrist flick*

if you want to kill me, I suggest you take a number sir... I have a goal to accomplish, but if you wish to test your luck...
*threads of shadow swirl around me and eventually I go into my shadow form*
come on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 pm

*I charge light energies throughout my body, giving off a complete aura of light that doesn't make a shadow, then I appear in front of you and throw a punch strong enough to level mt. everest*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Pardon me if I seem uninterested... Im just trying to remember you
*I stand idle as I let you phase through me and hit the tree behind me leveling the area behind me, and manifest an orb of the shadow light in my right hand that looks like this*

not very good at multi tasking...
*it then shoots by it self upinto the skies and seizes control of all the light in the area, including the light given off by the moon making the moon turn black and make the shadows in the area even more prominent and stationary, not even the strongest light can manipulat these shadows unless they are me, conincedentally you appearing infront of me caught you in a shadow possession, I then stick my hand in our connected shadows rendering you unable to use absolutely anything at all by linking our chakra/nerve system and other various functions of the body to one another. Now that you are unable to do anything about it for the time being I charge up a sphere of the shadow darkness in my hands and condense it into a small sphere, I press this sphere to your face and shoot an eclipse blast at you, strong enough to reduce mount everest to dust and rubble the size of pennies. Since our shadows are still linked, the vaporized particles of you should stil be linked as well when its over, and you should still be immoble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:23 pm

((you thought you were a beast, but its okay, since you wanted it to go fast I'll make it go fast))

*The sentry serum inside of my body surges all at once giving me enough power to go into full sentry mode, I then break away from my shadow and fly into the sky (about 15 feet) and in my shadow's place is The Void (not to be confused with THE VOID) and since you are linked to it, The Void being stronger because of the darkness you caused, enters your body and causes you to be dibilitated through traumatic experiences it shows you of the past, present and future, and also gives you a complete physical form*

Time to end things

*I then proceed to come at you full speed unleashing a couple of punches so powerful that the earth would crumble into a trillion kiss sized pieces if it got hit and turn into asteroids that would impact the sun, which was what I was aiming for if I missed you by some way*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 pm

((I Was just trying to keep up...no harm done))

was it el? your not mexican are you?
*still really not paying much attention, but enough attention to know that the tides have turned slightly, I instinctively break my shadow away once I saw this person break away from the shadow possession, awaying the trivial affects of the void, all the while I wait for this person to near with his punches stopping him in his tracks and putting him in a shadow possession, I pour more chakra into the shadow possession and allow it to function the same way as before, but taking out all passive abillities and third party things and such to prevent any intrusion, the black moonlight also making this shadow possession full proof*

im close...
*i then force this persons mouth open and shove another eclipse blast in their mouth containing the city sized blast in this persons body turning their insides to god knows what*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 pm

*The Void being a seperate being and not a third party effect, got pissed when you just awayed it like it was nothing and switched places with me, taking my form making you think that it was me, when actually I was still speeding towards you, the void's representation of me was so phenominal that he even took my shadow so that you couldn't know that I was still coming, I eventually reach you and since youre busy messing with The Void, I hit you*

now to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 am

((since you want to go this route))

it was some letter...
*since I wasnt busy doing anything, but the events that transpired in the past were just one fluid motion bolstered by descriptive words, and the light of the black moon doesnt allow anythings shadow to be taken away unless they are me... and since I was possessing your shadow, and knew the void would try and pop up again, I stopped that from happening again as well with the amount of chakra poured into the shadow, since the void being a seperate entity within you makes him a "third party", and a passive abillity... nothing really happes... all that can be seen is this person struggling to get free while looking like he is in a vegetative state. To away any other further intrusion, there is absolutely nothing this person can do but take the following technique*

a,b,c,d,e...
*i then force this persons mouth open and shove another eclipse blast in their mouth containing the city sized blast in this persons body turning their insides to god knows what, since this is the shadow darkness, and not actual darkness normal resistances wouldnt really apply since this individual isnt a nara so the blast would have full affect*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 pm

*I take the blast to the mouth and hits me, the explosion of my energy being attacked by my coming "death" explodes the earth and leaves us in space, since I cannot be harmed or killed I go to the moon and punch it until it breaks into pieces and I put them at specific places in the sun then they get disentigrated I fly back to where the remains of the earth are and await the the dust of the earth's explosion to clear*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Im clearly out of my league... you can fight on an astronomical scale, while I cannot...I mean, I can... but It would take entirely too much chakra to seize the light of the sun, but I can try

*I smile sightly while floating in space as the dust clears and continuing the alphabet in my head the contained oxygen under the shadow energy will sustain me for some time, and keep me at a temperature enough to survive*

But I will continue since I never fought in space before... there is a first time foreverything... K! your name is K isnt it?
*I tilt my head slightly as i preform the previous action that involved me seizing the light source of the moon, but this time with the sun, the sphere would warp to the surface of the sun and turn it completely black turning space into a gigantic shiny black mass, that makes the shadows of planets even possessable, so this persons shadow would be as well*

*all the while I take the opprotunity to turn into my nocturnal majesty form granting me all sorts of new abillities*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm

I feel its energy...

*I go to the sun spin around with enough to turn myself into a drill and drill my way into the sun's core and hit it with a punch hard enough to break the core into pieces which destroys the sun's gas composition which causes it to explode, in a glory of of yellow orangeness, destroying the entire solar system in an instant, every planet, every organism gone, all that is left is me , and my next attack if you happen to survive*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

((im kind of flattered that you had to destroy the universe to kill me... i must be pretty strong, but you cant b.s science. im not making this up dude... it cant happen))

Its like your flailing your strength around trying to impress me... I know your a kage I get the picture, stop puffing out your chest and fight me with some respect. Its been proven that you cant just one hit kill me. Would you mind if I returned to the earth L? Ill concede if it will make you feel better, the world knows your stronger than me... what are you trying to prove?

* I would say in a warped voice, but since the sun cant explode, and it can only implode and it would take sometime and all of ones chakra to do so, the sun would do nothing I would stand and shrug, and wait for my opponent to do another attack, since it is his move, I would stand as millions of threads of shadow energy shoot out from my wings in all directions, linking to things in the area*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

(( There is no science that says that if you put moon chunks in the sun's core that it won't explode...no scientist can prove that either way because no scientist can get close enough to the sun to do that...and no one has destroyed the moon either...that being said, science cannot prove wrong what it hasn't tested and cannot test so leave that for another day.....if we were to use real science on the site, chakra wouldn't be able to be used at all, you couldn't shadow possess anything and everyone wouldn't be able to exist on site as ninjas using the powers that they do.....so please stop throwing around information on matters no human truely knows about because it won't fly, so just take the attack dude))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Oh... I have no problem taking the attack, but if the attack is just some bull effort to one hit me, I wont ... Im just saying, you know as well as I that the moon would get burnt to a crisp if you used pieces of it to "stabilize the sun, and take them out to explode the sun" just because were in the ninja universe doesnt mean that you can bend the rules of common sense. This whole attack was bull, since its impossible, if you brough the sun close to the moon, it would be burnt to a crisp. There are some things that you keep constant, even in the ninja universe, and since I assume that a kage on this site has a space station, scientists have come to know that the sun is in a constant state of reactivity, meaning its already combusted, so its impossible for it to explode again, and the surface of the sun ((let alone the core)) is uber hot, nothing can be applied to its surface that not it self.

If you went about doing this differently, and I can gladly tell you how since you wish to show how more powerfull you are than me I would take the attack no problem, but im not going to loose to some bull. Trust me on that.

So either edit your post, or do something different, because im not taking that attack the way it was set up. But then again if you can use your chakra to stabilize the sun's core, then I should have lost a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 pm

I changed it around, but as it stands no one knows what would happen if I did my attack the way I did it before, so while we can theorize that the moon would get burned to cinders, no one knows if we're right or not, and no one will ever test that fact either, probably, but it matters not anymore because I changed the posts, every explanation you've put there was just based off of some scientist's theory in an effore to try to understand how the universe works....so if i theorize that if I put chunks of the moon into the sun that it would explode, i can and since I'm the site's space guy, my theory has validation just like how if Atra theorized that shadows were made of nitrogen, it would be validated because he is the authority on shadows....(although we humans know what shadows are, that was just in there to validate my validation) so we cannot bring modern science into this because it is incomplete, and everyone has theories and no one is completely accurate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:05 pm

((Im not going to tell you how you know that the suns surface is hot enough to burn the moon, and your only relying on a double standard to justify the fact that your tried to bull shit me, but the point is... you changed it around knowing good and well what it was... now since that is over excuse me while I respond.))

Oh Well... I explained to him how I really cant die now...
*I look and watch at this individual flying to the sun at some random speed that wouldn't allow him to appear instantly at the sun, and wait till he nears my ultimate light source, when he is close enough while he starts to drill I simply catch him in another shadow possession using the shadows of the planets as a means to warp my shadow to him and the sun .... from light years away I simply shadow warp this person back to me in no time at all and eliminate him from existence by destroying his shadow along with his essence, ill just bring him back when I feel like it, all the while this individual is in the same old vegetative shadow possession rendering him unable to do anything about it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm

((While I'm pretty sure that nothing casts a shadow in space, I'm absolutley sure that there are no shadows in pitch blackness and light doesn't cast a shadow, so while you couldn't shadow possess the light around the sun, if by some way you did, once you did and caused everything to turn pitch black, none of us could see anything (assuming atra has normal human eyes) and nothing casts a shadow in pure darkness ( this has been proven and I can prove it to you myself through experimentation...now either you didn't shadow possess the sun, or you didn't shadow possess me after you shadow possessed the light around the sun, so you must edit, since you probably won't edit and give me "facts" as to how these things work, here's my post if you decide not to edit))

*since I cannot be killed by any means and erasure of existence is a way to kill someone, I just live without a shadow to possess anymore and continue to drill to through the sun and continue my move the way it was*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

((No I dont, and I wont, what I did is perfectly legit. Yhis whole fight you have been assuming how my abillties work which has caused you to not land a hit on me, and resort to the extreme means of blowing up the planet... so here we go.))

Firstly, I can manipulate light... by seizing control of the suns light, the sun started sending off a blackish glow, it didnt make everything dark every thing is still visible to me since I can see shadows, but me taking control of the suns light allowed the shadows of everything to be possessable even on a plane where usually shadows wont manifest... with the shadow light I can possess the shadow of air if I wanted to. I did the same thing to the blackened moon, nothing turned dark, everything was still light, it just glowed black. The shadow light allows me to possess the shadows of things that exist but their shadows arent apparent enough to possess, and shadow possess things on a plane where normally shadows wont exist.

I fought someone who could eliminate their shadow, by using the shadow light I made his shadow return, I fought someone in a place where there was absolute light, and we were floating, by manipulating the light I gave us both a shadow. What I did here was no different.

Your conception of how my powers work stems from the fact that you are simply confusing shadows with darkness... and thats where you are wrong.

So basically, when I allowed the sun to glow black I emphasized the shadows of the entire solar system, everything the suns black light touched gave off a shadow on the abyssal plane that is space. So yes, your shadow exists in space now. And me being in my nocturnal majesty form allows me to do what I did to you. this whole thing got out of hand when you tried to one hit me in every post... I was going to quit but I have my integrity about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 pm

you said "turns space into a gigantic shiny black mass"...that alludes to a "how it would look from the outside" point of view, so then I figured that since you turned the light source black, that it wouldn't shine any light....next time say "which makes the sun give off a blackish glow" rather than "turns space into a gigantic shiny black mass"

now that I know how your powers work, I'll say that what you did was legit, except for when at the very begining you shadow possessed a light source that was all around me which made me not give off a shadow...but we're past that now, I already posted because I knew that ypu would just tell me how the moves work and not change them...so now you have to post, again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:56 am

((If you wanted to eliminate my shadow powers, you should have eliminated all light from the world, next time done assume dude, and I said I was replicating what I did to the moon, but only to the sun... so you could have intelligently infered what was going on. Im still happy that you tried to destroy the universe to kill me!!! Im pretty strong arent i?))

I had a feeling I was out of my league, my best attack didnt work, I will leave now...
*Since the erasure didnt work as planed by some means, this person would still be caught in my shadow possession, so in order to end this match accordingly it seems the only way to "defeat" this person is to "subdue" him... so I will just simply leave him in this retardation state and make him use his abillties to bring the planet back and nothing else, once thats over I shadow warp back to the world, leave a shadow copy of me here tied to my subconsious and leave this person tied to its shadow forever like a reatard un able to do anything but just sit in space. My shadow copy will automaticly have enough chakra to sustain the shadow possession for how long it needs to be sustained, it seems that I have only survived this long in a figh with this person by sheer luck, but to prevent him from destroying the universe I will return home, and thats the end of that*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 pm

((you have to edit, because when you tried to erase me, you took away my shadow, and I said I was without a shadow now so that move didn't work))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Your right it didnt work by god knows how, so your shadow wouldnt have left in the first place there is no "living a shadow free existence" its quite the oxymoron since I could just give you your shadow back... but once I saw hint that you werent leaving this plane of existence and my jutsu wasnt working, I just left you a vegetable. If I could take your shadow you would have left with it... trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to test this village...   

Back to top Go down

I wish to test this village...
Page 1 of 1