The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A challenge to Atra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

A challenge to Atra Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 am

*Knowing how strong her opponent would be, Bloom had Bliss already unsheathed and charged with plasma, while a swirl of dark energy rotated about the sword. Atra had always been her squad leader, and she appreciates the time he saved her from Vash, but she felt as if she had gotten stronger. She wanted his approval in her growth, since she felt now, they can fight as equal shinobi.*
"*huff* Okay....I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

oh... hey bloom!
*I would say as I return from my previous battle with L.L, on my way back from space. I then see that Bloom is in a fighting stance looking at me with a battle like intent*

I see...
*I shadow step infront of bloom and seize the shadows of some of the trees and random foilage, I then remove them from existence and restore my chakra back to normal... I then look at bloom and motion to her that I am ready*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm

*Seeing that Atra had accepted her challenge, she threw her sword into the air, then jumped back. Shortly after completing a series of handsigns, the swoord falls into the ground in front of her, with the hilt pointed skyward and the blade grounded. She jumped on top of the hilt, balancing herself on it, as threads of dark energy wormed their way around underground. She knew he worked with shadows, so she was going to have to limit her plasma usage, since it creates light, either that or find a way. She then extended her arms outward, standing like a scarecrow. The dark energy threads underground would spout up from under Atra, in several attempts to impale him.*
" Hmm, shadows..."
*She continued to stand there on the hilt of Bliss seemingly still. She seemed to be trying to draw him in.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

So bloom... why are you fighting me
*my hands crackle with the shadow lightning that would look like black lightning to on lookers as I dodge in between the dark tendrils and eventually press my hand on the ground, millions of threads of shadows would shoot out of my fingers towards the shadow of bloom that is expanded thanks to her being elevated off of the ground at the speed of lightning*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm

"I wanted to...Um, nevermi--"
*The plasma in Bliss began to activate itself, sending an Arc Discharge through the ground. A mist began to spew from her pores as the ground around her and a good portion of the field becomes melted due to Arc Discharge. The air is filled with some of this mist, and Bloom, along with her sword, sink right into the melted ground like water, letting the shadow continue across the field. She began traveling quickly underground towards Atra's Position. the earth tremored a bit, then pillars of earth shot out the ground, hundreds of them, then they solidified. Next they crumbled, and the shards of stone mixed with the mist that was left in the air, charging them with plasma, raining down on Atra's area, giving whatever they land on 6th degree burns. She continued moving about underground, but only moments later, the ground began to glow.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Did I ever tell you how softspoken you were Bloom? You should open up...
*I stand motionless as my hand is still touching the ground, a veil of shadow energy swirls above me and protects me from the falling shards of stone preventing burns and such, I then expand the stretched shadow across the battlefield covering the area in jelly like shadow energy, so whatever would pop up from the ground would be caught in a shadow possession immediately, also thanks to the ground being covered in the shadow energy, if something were to shoot from under it, the covering would take the hit*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 pm

*Bloom felt the ground being closed off in some way, although she couldn't put her finger on it. She tried the same tactic from earlier, only this time the pillars will come up right underneath Atra in a sharper form. After a try, she realized nothing happened above the ground. She way a bit lost on way, so she ried to overpower the substance, if possible. She began earth bending underground, making the surface full of waves like an ocean. The waves began to get more violent as Bloom continued her earth bending underground. Even coated with shadow energy, taking the full force of a wave made of earth would be pretty devestating.*
"I-I'm not really softspoken...I was only embarassed..."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Were the same rank...
*I feel the earth rupture, earthbending always wows me in someway, I use my chakra to make me stick to the ground as my hands become engulfed in black flame... the shadow fire... I thrust my hands in the shadowy mass below before I get flung off due to the violent waves and the ground erupts in a mile wide gyser of black fire underground, perhaps torching bloom where ever she may be under ground, my other hand wisps with the shadow wind as I thrust it in the black mass and the ground explodes in a mile wide crater explosion under ground, and miles deep, all that is left is me standing on a column of earth looking into the "canyon" of sorts below for results.*

you shouldnt have to be embarassed to talk to a team mate right?
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 pm

*With the ground gone, Blooom could be seen in the center of the canyon, covered in a barrier of plasma, debye screening. Her clothes were a bit tattered, and her minor bruises show how she just barely managed to get the barrier up. She looked up at Atra, activating her Valkyrie braces on her legs, a total of 6 blades.*
"*huff* Your....your right, I shouldn't be embarassed..."
* While inside the barrier, she began spinning around at intense speeds, moving the wind around her as well. As the wind quickly picked up, and the mist in the air mixed with the wind, it began a plasma tornado, that slowly began to grow in size. This vortex of plasma and wind filled the canyon, and expanded outward toward Atra as she began mixing dark energy and plasma on her sword, giving it a red glow.*
"Atra....I wanted to show you that I am a good fighter, I wanted to show you that I have grown since the last time we met, when Vash attacked you.."
*Bloom stayed at the bottom of the canyon as her vortex of plasma expanded outward.*
"I couldn't just, ask you for guidance in dark energy...I wanted to prove myself to you first..."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:42 am

You are aware, shadow energy and dark energy are two entirely different things right?
*planning to catch bloom in another shadow possession, I dive straight for the eye of the tornado which just happens to be where bloom is at, I begin to spin in the air and turn into my shadow form allowing me to slip through the tornado and slide to a stop right in front of bloom at near point blank range with my hand on the ground, instantly threads of shadow shoot out from my hands like before with the speed of lightning attempting to grasp blooms shadow*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 am

"That may be, but the idea of guidance..."
*Atra fell right into what was about to be a wasteland. As He appeared in front of Bloom ready to shadow possess, She expanded her barrier's molecules outward, causing it to explosion around Bloom, so she isn't hurt from the blast.*
" Is the same.....Got him....."
*This explosion ignited the plasma ions inside the tornado, causing one massive chain of explosion, on in which Atra jumped right into the middle of. These chain of explosions ravaged the canyon, making it several times deeper and about four miles wider, As Bloom watched everything around her get engulfed in the flames and destructive force of the explosions, She would use this time to form Corona plasma along her legs, giving them a solid coating of plasma. With it, she bolted high into the air whil;e forming hand signs, and while the explosions continued to stretch as far as the vortex and mist from earlier went, Bloom released an emense amount of red energy bullets from her hands, to rain on the field in what would seem like a split second. The red color came from the mixing of plasma and dark energy. She then clapped her hands together, forming a dome of dusty plasma{earth basically} around herself, as she awaited for Atra's condition.*
"Maybe...I did get better..."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:03 am

NO WONDER IVE BEEN SLOPPY... Sorry Des...
*Once bloom showed no sign of suprise from my sudden appearance,and she began to expand the dome around her outwards my eyes would flare open because something was coming.... I would fall backwards into my own shadow and become safe from all the explosions and such that would lay waste to the clearing around us... I would emerge safely after the bullets laid furthe waste to the canyon by phasing through the rubble in my shadow form with the embodiment of my shadow standing in blooms shadow, Des Noir*

A challenge to Atra The_Dark_Soldier_Color_by_GunZco-1

*in a split second after we emerged I signal to des noir who grounds him self in blooms shadow catching her in a shadow possession limiting her to only the use of her mind... I then flare my arms outwards and millions upon millions of threads of shadow link to boulders the size of houses, I then sling them to the stationary bloom going at near super sonic speed*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

"Wha?! What speed..."
*Bloom was caught in the shadow possession, but at least she had created the dome around hersel first, meaning Des Noir was inside it with her. She was stunned for being caught so quickly, but wasn't in shock because she couldn't really see what had shadow possessed her, with it being so dark. She had no initial knowledge of Des Noir, it was obvious she would assume it was Atra in there with her. With that being said, she began talking.*
" Ugh, I had no idea you could travel in shadows...."
*The dome began to drop drastically in temperature, dropping all the way down to -100 mk, colder than maybe absolute zero. As the boulders thrown from the outside hit the dome, They froze on contact, then shattered on impact. A mist of ultra cold plasma began to seep from her pores as she stood there trapped. She would think that this type of temperature would freeze Atra where he stood.*
"If I can't move, then I won't waste energy trying to, I will rather use my energy from an..."
* On the outside, the mist could be seen seeping out of the dome, slowly but steadily filling the air. She did not know that Atra was actually outside the dome, but with the absolute zero like mist, he would surely freeze if something was not quickly done.*
"Alternative."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:09 pm

You thought that was amazing... watch this
*with bloom safely immobilized I now have some time to let my analytical mind go to work, but with the temperature steadily dropping thanks to the cold plasma in the air, my time is minimal... with that being said des noir throws his hands to the base of the connected shadows making bloom pitch black covering her in shadow energy for the moment, he then phases bloom through her dome leaving her out in the open defenseless in these split seconds of reaction time the clouds above us swirl and thunder with black lightning*

rain...
*the defenseless bloom will now be struck by endless lightning bolts that possess more than 100,000 volts of electricity from the black clouds above her, to prevent me from being frozen I feed more chakra into the veil of shadow energy surrounding me in my shadow form*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 pm

*Lightning had begun to strike through the sky, but as it traveled, it died out. The ultra cold plasma in the atmosphere now dissipated the air, thus ridding any chances of humidity, thus cutting off two of the requirements for lightning to form. However, on a bad note, this was "shadow" lightning. It obviously had shadow energy in it, but now it was only shadow energy, a little better if at all than shadow lightning. The strikes of shadow energy struck Bloom, and she began to quiver, trying her best to endure the pain.*
" How am I supposed to fight if I can't move...think Bloom think!"
* As she continued to get struck by the shadow energy, a strong burst of dark energy came from Bloom's body. It was powerful, it even began to interfer with Atra's shadow energy coating over Bloom, overriding it with ithe pure dark energy. Bloom's figure turned pitch black, and as it did her cries from the shadow energy stopped, or maybe they were muffled. It was unsure, but the figure that was now Bloom began to shiver, giving extremely weak signs of movement, but signs of movement nonetheless.*
"Darkness....I hope what Atra said about this being different from shadow energy is true....because if not-"
*As the dark energy bursted outward in short intervals, the shadow energy coating her began to get weaker. This energy began to mix with the plasma in the air, giving it a red like color now. It began to swirl up around Atra and his veil, stirring and mixing the dark energy with the Ultra cold plasma. The shadow energy from above continued to strike Bloom's blackish body, only now a burst of dark energy went outward after every strike on her body. This may have been done to try and reduce damage.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 am

Time to end this...
*as the cold plasma would attempt to "mix" with the shadow energy surrounding me it would simply lay on top of my shadow form not affecting me which was inside... as this was happening I signal to Des Noir to end the battle. he holds his hand out and the shadow energy striking bloom would form in his hand leaving the shriveling bloom there in the air shadow possessed... Des Noir begins to form the shadow chidori mixing the shadow energy with lightning chakra so it doesnt need natural properties of the world to manifest, he then appears infront of bloom with the chidori basically touching her torso attempting to run it through her ending the battle... but just in case this would not be over i summon my war glaives, but only just in case*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:07 pm

{Sorry I should have been more clear, the "dark" energy was mixing with the plasma from Bloom, It may have came out wrong. sorry.}

"Its now.."
*Des Noir makes his rush for Bloom, attempting to hit her with a shadow chidori. The bursts of dark energy coming from Bloom would just end up bursting at the point of impact with the chidori, and as that happened, the dark burst clashed with the chidori, trying to blast Des Noir away. While this went on the temperature began to go down beyond absolute zero, making everything hard to see.*
"Or never."
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:08 pm

{Um, I was trying to jutsu clash, but there doesn't seem to be one activated here....}
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm

((dont worry about it, there wont be much of a clash now anyway))

Indeed...
*my blindfold allows me to see everything that has a shadow in the area however I would be wasting way too much chakra boosting up my shield of shadow energy to prevent me from getting cold... now was the time to end the battle , des noir's and bloom's power struggle would continue while I appear in front of the immobilized bloom with another shadow chidori to her back, both of the chidori would blast through bloom utterly eradicating and ravishing bloom beyond the point of recognizance*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

{This fight makes me wonder why your still anbu.}

*As both of the chidori's hit Bloom front and back, the darkness around her body began to fade, revealing her body and reverting it back to her natural skin tone. She was severely injured by this attack, and shortly afterwards she fell from the sky. Plasma began to solidify on her path downward, creating hundreds of very thin sheets of plasma. Bloom would smash through each one, slowly lessening her speed with every screen she went through, so that by the time she hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt at all. Grounded for a few seconds, Bloom created one last seal, one that would restore the field to its natural temperature at a steady rate, to prevent a tornado from forming. She got up to one knee, coughing up some blood.*
"Ugh, I lost...your power is too high for most anbu.... It felt like I was fighting someone of a higher rank...*cough*
*The plasma leftover in the air began to gather around Bloom, filling her body through her pores to compensate for her blood loss. She looked up into the air at Atra and the creature known as des noir.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 am

((me too lol))
*Des Noir and I would float back to the ground quite gracefully and stand next to bloom who seems to be compensating for her injuries just fine*
Thats the thing Bloom... even though were the same rank, we still have different strengths I did enjoy this battle

*my body flickers and Des Noir disappears and I sit on the ground with bloom*
You seem to have a handle on that whole dark energy bit...
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 pm

*Staggering, Bloom would stand to her feet, meeting Atra eye to eye.*
"I...kind of have a handle on dark energy, only I haven't really used it ever since the mission. I guess I'm abit rusty..."
*Bloom began stretching, for her body felt a tad stiff after sitting and waiting for it to heal. She looked dwon at Atra's shadow, giving it a grim look.*
"So you have something living in there....thats a scary thought, well, to me it is... I have much to learn if I want to catch up to you."
*Bloom held up Bliss, charging both plasma and dark energy into it, giving it its helix shape.*

{Visual Aid}
A challenge to Atra Dragons-love

"With a good control over my plasma and dark energy, I can now try and master the usage of this blade, for even I have no clue what it can do in this state."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah, living shadows is a scary thought I guess... but it gets the job done
*I gaze upon the blade*
It seems like you have your goal set out for you, I know mahk-x could help in that aspect... it wont hurt to ask him, being the stiff he is
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm

"Heh, a goal...something to fight for...."
*She gazes at her sword, before sheathing. She begins to walk away slowly.*
"You and X-sama seem to get along great."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 pm

I suppose... were on a strictly professional relationship... he trained me with all this power, its like he knows everything
*I lay on the soft grass looking at the sun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Atra   A challenge to Atra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge to Atra
Page 1 of 1