The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Training my daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Training my daughter Empty
PostSubject: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 am

*Gaia and I walk in with tajsa and set her down, she seems to be floating slightly above the ground, not walking yet, she is about the size of a loaf of bread*

Gaia: She is going to have to grow out of that phase...

*Gaia and I stroll through the observatory Tajsa in between us, she is gleeful as usual the birth mark on her back pulsing red every so often, her hair crackling with power since youths abilities are alot more prominent in their younger years... I smile slightly about to make a smart ass comment*

Me: she didnt get her laziness from me... Ms "warp everywhere"
*gaia does the "yawn and stretch" and slaps me on the back of the head which sounds like thunder, im ok... for the most part, we continue walking and making various jokes until we arrive at a clearing, this is where we will create a "focus" for Tajsa's powers so we can start honing them immediately*

Gaia: Were here
*gaia does various earth bending motions and the gravity intensifies forcing tajsa to the ground, surprisingly... tajsa stays a float turning around in the air and such like a dog... she looks up at us and laughs feeling the strains of the gravity but not so much, her eyes glowing crimson*

Me: Fail....
Gaia: You try then, she has to walk
Me: try the conventional method of course...

*I stretch out my arm and lower it forcing tajsa to the ground, she doesn't know what the hell is going on but tries to force her way up wards...she hates the earth/ground so much she starts to cry a bit*

Me: thats odd... she hates the earth, it used to soothe me... every time my feet touched the ground, she will have a difficult time earthbending
Gaia: Perhaps she wont have too...look

*gaia lessnes the gravitational hold and tajsa begins to thrash around angrily as I keep her on the ground, she gets so mad that her bones start to flare out of her body they are white sparkly with diamonds glistening with them ((kimmimaru like)) she slams her fists on the ground forcing diamond spikes protruding out of her hands into the ground causing diamond spikes to erupt out of the ground, about the size of a dog...this tantrum continues as me and gaia observe*

Me: Its like she is rooted to the ground...
Gaia: Your clans evolved?
Me: In a sense, If my intelligence serves me correctly she can slide her body within the earth corresponding with the movements of various rift valleys and tectonic plates to "bone bend" if you will...
Gaia: Disadvantages?
Me: shes a woman... she will probably only use her own bones, thus provoking a mass need for stamina and chakra

*I lessen my hold on tajsa, she then retracts her bones into her body slowly, some blood seeping from the self inflicted wounds she rises and floats back into her mothers arms*

Me: no walking yet I assume...
Gaia: She is still a child, she will get the hang of it...
*pleased with this result in clan development I walk over to tajsa and kiss her on the forehead like I usually do she gets excited and her bones shoot from out of her body again making her into a spikey ball of sorts, gaia, who didnt see that coming lets tajsa float in the air who retracts her bones... tajsa laughs gleefully as the power cosmic begins to swirl around her like a sphere, and instantly, followed by a thunderous boom she disappears*

Me: teleportation?
*quite perplexed by this... I simply use my diamond eye to locate our daughter, only to find her on the complete opposite side of the observatory*
Gaia: Well.. if you want to get technical...
Me: nevermind.... I found her
*gaia already has disappeared in a thunderous boom, only to appear with "tj" in a hollow tree who seems to be sleeping, I disappear as well and arrive instants later knelt on the ground with gaia and tj...*
Me: the longer the distance the more chakra consumption... obvious
*gaia "shushes" me and I laugh a bit we both lay with tj waiting for her to wake*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 am

*gaia and I awake only to find tajsa in the middle of us seizing ((seizure like)) we both panic knowing the aura transmutation was a complete success, it had to originate from the seal behind her neck*
Me: Ill try to supress the cosmic energies back into the seal...
Gaia: Its not really a seal kham if it "breaks" every so often, its more like a leaky faucet that she has to learn how to control, but no matter the case...
*gaia and I meditate, I motion to hug tajsa to calm her nerves so that the seal, faucet thinger whatever can be easily maintained...tajsa's eyes glow and crackle crimson and she yells materializing a barrier made out of her bones laced together with cosmic energy that forces gaia and I away some odd feet, I shake off the minor push only to realize that their is a gaping whole in my stomach where my diamond skin should be the shield shows no affect to gaia since she is a god*

Me: what the hell?
*i force my stomach closed covering up my silvery coated organs and such tieing up the loose carbon atom ends... it seems the shield has the power to reduce whatever it touches to its most basic form.. furthermore, to test my hypothesis I forcefully motion to grab tajsa, gaia continues to mutter words...tajsa lets out another yell creating a concussive force transferring the kinetic energy of my shield back upon me forcing me away some distance, of course she is rendered tired since she cant withstand my force at the moment, so it also seems that non decomposable forces ---such as chakra powered blasts and such--- will simply be repelled accordingly*

Gaia: It seem the birthmark triggers various cosmic abilities... these must be controlled in order to create maximum affect. You ok baby?

Me: *I shake my head and float back over to gaai* Im fine... these powers will take some time to master...
*gaia laughs because she was talking to tj*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

Gaia: She seems to have calmed down a bit, she still seems to be shaking though, surprisingly her body is responding well to the cosmic exposure she has been getting... Im glad... I didnt want her to have the power cosmic

Me: why? Its a curse?
*Gaia and I lay down with tajsa in the middle of us...*

Gaia: Yeah Kham it is... It is a curse, you get all this power. but at the same time their are so many set backs that you have to go through, and to put that burden on a child is unbearable...

Me: I understand what you mean, It was not too long ago I was going through more rigorous advanced stages of what she is going through, but she is growing up with the power cosmic.... I "took" it... It didnt choose me... I made it choose me...

Gaia: Do you regret it?
*gaia smiles slightly and kisses me*

Me: fuck no... I needed a power boost to "keep" up with everyone else...
*we both laugh*

Gaia: It seem like the strongest bone in her body is her skull...
*tajsa turns around in her sleep....she rests quite peacefully...every now and then she gitters...as a reaction to the influx of cosmic exposure*

Me: I am pretty hard headed... We did a good job
Gaia: Yea... we did, but we still have hours of analysis left to go. Then the fun training begins!!!
Me: and what would that be?
Gaia: PUBERTY!!! AND IM NOT PUTTING UP WITH PMS'ING!!!
*gaia kisses me hastily and rests temporarily...Im left alone with the thought of two women in the house*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

*gaia and I lie awake long enough to see tajsa wake up in the middle of us, she seems to have calmed down for the moment. She laughs and coos gleefully obviously still happy*

Gaia: There is an intense cosmic build up in her body Kham, I dont think you can suppress this one, its as if the power cosmic is forming around the "seal" its trying to find another leak to escape

Me: I can sense it...
*tajsa rises and her eyes crackle with an intensity, she floats off of the ground into a fetal position. The power cosmic swirls around her forming a dome of sorts and crackles as well*
Me: Shes gonna blow...
*I yank my arm towards me and gaia flies into my arms, i raise a small mound of diamond up to protect us from the explosion, gaia attempts to run towards tajsa who will soon explode in a cosmic frenzy*

Gaia: TAJSA!!!
*I yank gaia behind the diamond shield and tajsa seemingly explodes destorying the tree leaving a meteor sized crater and her in the middle, she seems to be perfectly alright albeit slightly weakened*
Gaia: Frequent use of her cosmic abilities result in this? I dont like it... shes a human time bomb

*quite perplexed by this situation I float tajsa back into my arms she seems to be a-ok for now until she uses her cosmic abillities again*

Me: your right...all the more reason to train her to manipulate the cosmic build up
Gaia: Your right, its a devasating explosive force, that seemed to be a concussive blast that reduced everything to its most basic state
Me: she will be ok, she just has to learn how to bend the explosive force into different parts of her body..

*satisfied with the result, we will then begin the field test shortly*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

*after some time waiting for tajsa's body to neutralize from the explosion and regain its chakra gaia and I stand in an open field with tajsa in the middle of it*

Me: Time for some basic combat reaction evaluations...
*i strike an earth bending stance, and so does gaia, tajsa floats and claps her hands together shaking the observatory a bit*
Gaia: Go easy on her baby... This is the first test
Me: you dont have to tell me twice...

*Tajsa feels the earth shake after she places her hand on the ground and floats out of the way rather quickly. Following her preemptive dodge shoots a house sized diamond spire from the ground, she then stops in her tracks and feels the earth shake all around her, her eyes glow green as she looks around the area, in the next instant diamond hands slam together with her in the middle...gaia and I continue our hold as diamond daggers form around the hands, a classic accupucture technique will commence, tajsa forces the hands apart and lands on the ground in a kneeling stance... she looks around and notices the diamond daggers in the air... they all then converge upon the infant, tajsa grunts a bit and lets out two diamond spikes from the palm of her hands, she weaves in between the daimond daggers individually deflecting the ones that manage to get close enough to her*

Me: I am impressed...

Gaia: Shes ready for combat

Me: step it up a tad...

*tajsa exhales and her bones retract into her body... she then waddles over to us slowly signifying her first steps, ignoring this monumental feat I drop a boulder on tajsa who lifts it off of her effortlessly and tosses it to the side... gaia preforms more earth bending motions and more boulders descend upon tajsa, who floats off of the ground and weaves in between the boulders, she gets hit by a few and falls towrards the ground face first, she begins to cry... loud, causing shockwaves of cosmic energy to sprawl outwards from her gaping mouth, the seal begins to surround her body like threads of string*

Gaia: Her cosmic buildup is increasing...
*gaia appears next to tajsa and holds her close, she quickly calms down and puts her thumb in her mouth, the skin knocked off by the boulders heals rather quickly*

Me: So it only blows when its at its peak?
Gaia: Well it would seem so... thats when it forces its way out, but I assume the energy can be channelled and used up until that point
Me: looks like thats the key...

*we sit tajsa on the ground again and hop some feet backwards, we then charge silver energy blasts into our palms... chakra blasts no doubt, tajsa looks around not knowing what the hell is going on and holds her palms out towards us shooting out fragments of her bones laced together with crimson energy making sheilds that deflect the chakra blasts elsewhere, a large smoke screen kicks up and tajsa is panting when it clears*

Gaia: What now? She has full consciousness of her powers all they need now is focus...

Me: Indeed... We will continue anyhow

*tajsa appears on top of my head out of a crimson smoke cloud and laughs gleefully, I place her on the ground and run more field tests*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 am

===After More Feild Tests...===
*Gaia and I stand atop a mountain in the observatory that is ten sears towers high, tajsa is ontop of my head at the moment looking down*

Me: are you sure about this... Im not going down there with her.
Gaia: Trust me, We have to see how she can react in near death situations, early exposure is the key
Me: *I laugh nervously* exposure to what? death and destruction?
Gaia: *gaia laughs* Yeah... I just so, she has to climb the mountain. Dont help her up at all
Me: Ok... *I look up at tajsa who yells from atop the mountain, she is thrilled at the sound of her echo* Come on TJ... hang on tight girl.
*I hop back some feet and run towards the end of the top of the mountain skydiving off of the precipice, tajsa and I plummet towards the ground, I look up occasionaly to see if she is alright, she is getting quite the kick out of this... laughing and screaming and such eventually we reach the bottom, and land quite softly*

Tajsa: Climb? Up to Mama?
*slightly ignoring what she said I respond as if shes a normal person*
Me: yeah your mother is gonna... wait.... what?
Tajsa: climb with daddy... up to...mama...
Me: her first word was climb, who woulda thought... Yeah were climbing tj

Me: I guess you can undestand me now *I scratch my head and laugh a bit* Usually you wuold most likely float up like this... *I float slightly off the ground* But today, today were gonna use our natural given strength and stamina to climb up ite? *I turn around and look at tajsa hopefully she got everything I said, she nods*

Tajsa: no floaty... follow daddy? *tajsa, who is now standing up right puts her thumb in her mouth and tilts her head questiongly*

Me: yeah Ill go up with you a little ways, then you will be going solo for the rest of the way ok? *tajsa nods*

Gaia: I HEARD HER FIRST WORD, AND SHE SAID MY NAME IN HER FIRST SENTENCE HAH
Me: *kinda mad that gaia is bragging* Its really no big deal... Come on, were ready to start
Gaia; Someone is jealuos... Ok ill throw up some random obstacles, dont let her fall
Me: I thought that was the point, to let her learn from her mistakes. she needs to be self sufficent... Were going

*I look at tajsa and she smiles, after some stretches tajsa summons two bone pick axes from her hips grunting and straining after a while she then walks up to the base of the mountain and hammers the pick axes in it rather easily, she sinks her toes in the side of the mountain just as easily,,, I look at her with slight amazement*

Me: If you can pierce the rock that easily, why do you need the weapons?
*i chuckle under my breath*
Tajsa: daddy watch tj...
*tajsa says while facing the mountain, she weaves back and forth as if shes getting a feel for the mountain and throws her self up sky high hella feet in the air not saying a word, she is rather serious now*
Me: alrighty...
*I walk up the side of the mountain and sprint up its side catching up to tj in a matter of seconds, when were at the same height we both keep climbing, me running up the mountain of course*
Me: race ya....
*I take off farther up the mountain doubling the distance I went in a short period of time, tajsa doubles her efforts throwing her self up the mountain with greater and greater force knocing down slabs and slabs of rock in her wake, now its gaias turn*

Gaia: You guys are one lenght up, nine more to go, but im starting now
*while im running up I casually ignore gaias claim, after some seconds a large stone spire erupts from the side of the mountain directly infront of me, I run up it and keep running, eventuall stone arms aim to grab me, the succed and launch me down the mountain... tajsa passes me up while smiling still doing her sling shot thing*

Me: great...
*I slide to a stop on the mountain and punch the side of the mountain creating stone spires infront of tajsa in rapid succession, she retracts the pic axes and delves her hands in to the side of the rock scaling in between the stone spires, occasionaly smashing through them casually making her way up*
Me: ok... im not loosing to a baby
*I slam my hads in the mountain and eventually it splits in two pieces, I see tajsa falling down the mountain... I nod satisfyingly and run up the mountain, tajsa pulls a whip like structure out of her back and slings it on a stray spire catapulting her skyward almost towards gaia who continues her spirely onslaught upon the both of us...eventually tajsa is dead beat tired and plummets to the ground, the seal starts to surround her body like threads her body echoes with cosmic energy*

Gaia and Me: oh boy...

*a wispy cloud of cosmic energy surrounds tajsa and she appears next to gaia, the threads seem to have dissapeared and tajsa is slightly beat... I appear up ontop of the destroyed mountain in a flash of silver light with my hands above my head*
Me: she cheated...
Gaia: *gaia laughs* you cheated...
Me: you were only going after me the entire time
*we bot sit ontop of the mountain waiting to tajsa to wake*
Me: she is very resourceful, i didnt see the pick axe thing coming
Gaia: It was an interesting show what are we doing the next time she wakes up? which will be soon
Me: We could keep trainig, but ive had enough for a couple months
Gaia: Yeah stupid self constructed space time thingy
Me: so we will just race back to the exit, across the entire observatory it'll be fun
*gaia slings her arm around me and we both wait for tajsa to wake up*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 am

*when tajsa wakes up she is all alone, gaia and I have dissapeared for the moment to play a game of hide and seek... we hid on total opposite sides of the observatory, due to the elapsed time in the observatory one hour is one month, tajsa is about 10 years old, she is more than capable of acting on her own and is hightly intelligent, these growth changes take place over night*

Me: Tajsa, were going to play a game of hide and seek... you have to locate me and your mother before sun down, there will be various obstacles for you to triumph over, no teleporting

Gaia: By projecting you our mental signals you have a general idea of where we are, when you find us you will be in for a suprise, good luck TJ
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:27 pm

--I panic for a second, not knowing where my parent went and where they went off too--
"father? mother?"
--I shut my eyes and attempt to locate them using my telepathy, but a searing pain shoots through my head as my body begins to crackle with crimson lightning--
looks like they are trying to remain hidden...
--with that being said, I open my eyes only to reveal that they are now glowing an intense green color revealing my diamond eye, allowing me to locate carbon organisims in the area which just to happens to be nearly everything infront of me, my pupils turn around and rotate in my eyes as I begin to filter through the organisms in the area that are similar to my parents, the first one I find is my dad--

"That was easy enough"
--I take a track runners stance and burst towards what seems to be my father, flipping through trees and such towards the end of the observatory--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:37 pm

I suppose you thought this was going to be that simple
*soon enough you would reach the end of the observatory cut off by a dark trench with weird sounds echoing all around you, within the trench lies one of the most deadliest plants in the world*
Training my daughter AvftNo1
*thes plants stand apartment sized in height and their jaws are half as large, across from the trench is what would seems to be me standing with my arms crossed*

Cross if you choose...
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 pm

"Is anything ever this simple?"
--Without hesitation, I flail my arms outward and summon three diamond bone claws on each hand, I smile slightly as my body tingles with the sensation of summoning my bones, I then motion to spin and barrel towards the sea of flytraps spinning fast like kiba doing the fang over fang--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Of course not, what you thought this was?
*as you near the venus flytraps, all of them except for one fan out revealing one large flytraps mouth open... I then chomps down upon you leaving you motionless, pinned in its mouth, the others attempt to converge upon you while it flails you upward leaving you un balanced in the air*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:41 pm

"A simple game of hide and seek"
--as the flytraps near me, I backflip instinctively in mid air causing them to hit one another, I then force my self towards the comined flytraps and surge cosmic energy through them blowing several of them to smithers. I then kick off of them towards the general direction of you attempting to further cross the trench--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh... about that
*my lagugh echoes throughout the observatory as a flytrap emerges from the smoke and head smacks you towards a slew of flytraps that have their mouths wide open, all the while some of the plants begin to manifest solar energy in their mouths*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm

"remind me never to play with you and mom ever again?"
--while hurling towards the flytraps, and not paying much attention to the solar energy glowing around me, I shoot a javelin thats big enough to keep the plants mouth open, I then land on the top of the plants mouth causing it to forcefully close upon the diamond spike killing the plant--
"..."
--I then summon my cutlass pulsing with cosmic energy, building up the power cosmic inside of me intentionally out of my knee as more of the flytraps converge upon me, I would pivot around instinctively and slice one of them in half, and leap into the air.... the others would follow shortly with their mouths open... I dive bomb into ones mouth with my sword pointing ahead of me shooting through the mouth of the plant, I then burst out of the other end covered in whatever plant goo it is and land on my side of the trench, I then run along the plants dying stem as another plant tries to bite me and slice its head clean off, this pattern continues as I make my way towards your side--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Big mistake...
*the plants fan outward leaving you in the midst of them, their mouths are foaming bluesih witish energies from the sun... eventually as you near the middle of the circle of millions of plants, they all fire synthesis intense magnified beams of the sun from their mouths at you from every possible direction and angle*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 pm

"..."
--before I could even start talking the cannons fire, I eject small fragments of my bone from my body and tie them together with cosmic energy making a crimson dome shield around me that reflects the constant beams back at the fly traps, knowing that my dad is trying to deplete my chakra source so I can loose I let go of the shield and disappear in a static cloud of cosmic energy, only to re appear above the plants with my back facing them, out of my back shoots millions of bone spikes towards the bottom of the trench piercing all of the flytraps in every way possible... I then fall and appear on the other side of the trench in a could of crimson smoke*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Well Im impressed, good job...
*I place my hand on your shoulder and nod smiling*
Now go find your mother, I will be at the place where you woke up...
*I dissapear in a flash of silver light back to where we began*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:14 pm

"Thanks father..."
--I take a step backwards only to appear on the other side of the trench, I then run towards the other end of the observatory where my mothers carbon signature was sensed, after some minutes I arrive looking upwards at a plateau with diamond dragons circling around it, no doubt my mother is on top--

"I hope I dont have to fight a dragon..."
*I take a step on the mountain using my chakra to cling to it as static crimson energy surrounds me signifying that my cosmic buildup has increased, I burst up the mountain leaving a trench in my wake appearing on top of the plateau seconds later, my mother is circled with diamond dragons*

"Hi mom..."

Gaia: I assume your ready for your test to see whether or not you can tag me and win? *the dragons circle her every now and then, they all eventually leave leaving one of them. A fairly young dragon, powerful none the less

"Yes..."
--I kneel and draw my cutlass from my knee and lace it with cosmic energy and stare intently at the dragon knowing that I will have to fight it--

Gaia: Very well *gaia motions to the dragon standing next to her, who nods... and takes off towards me with a jet stream behind him* Defeat him...

"..."
--I take a step back and back flip off of the plateau, the dragon flies under me, I rotate in the air and stab the dragon in the back... the dragon howls proudly as he shakes me off sending me falling to the ground, he turns around in the skies and flails his wings outward sending spikes at me varying in length... I land on the ground making a huge crater and begin deflecting the spikes in arbitrary directions for a while, sooner or later I realize that this is getting me no where... so I speed in between the spires kicking off of them making my way to the dragon "images" of me can be seen in my wake as I make my way up to the sky, when im close enough I motion to slash the dragon across the face with the cutlass... The dragon moves his hand to block, blood from the dragons hand sears everywhere, the dragon roars again attempting to force me to the ground--

"this is getting me no where"
--While falling I away my cutlass and summon my chain blades from my hips and latch them onto the dragon, I then swing around and land on the dragons back. I then forcefully yank the chains upward causing the dragon to swing above me and swing him downwards sending him rocketing to the ground with the chains still attached... seizes the chains and pulls me towards him while he charges a blue sphere in his mouth, I channell all the cosmic build up thus far into my feet to hit the dragon with the critical point technique--

"I can see it..."
-- I activate my diamond eye and a point on the dragons chest seems weaker than everywhere else on him, while being yanked through the air I let go of the chain blades causing the dragon to miss with his blue blast and rocket towards the dragons chest, it connects and all that can be heard is a loud boom that shakes the entire observatory... after some seconds the dragon explodes in a crimson glory, I then collapse to one knee after using so much chakra, gaia appears next to me clapping slightly--

Gaia: You did excellent, We can leave now, your father is already at the door... I think your just about ready for anything

"Th..thanks"
--I say weakly as I shakily stand to my feet, my mother warps us back to where my father is--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 pm

*after waiting for another hour, gaia and tajsa appear, tajsa seems slightly weakend but smiling*

Im guessing you did it?
*I say to tajsa*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yeah... can we go home now, I really need some me time, and a shower"
--I put my hands behind my head and tap my foot impatiently--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 pm

What the hell is "me" time? Whatever...
*i point in the distance and a dimensional portal appears taking us back to the castle X... I walk through it and so does gaia*
Come on...
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:21 pm

"can I have my own room too?"
--I smile and walk through the portal satisfied with my time in the observatory--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my daughter   Training my daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training my daughter
Page 1 of 1