The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

There and Back again...

Go down 
+7
Kham's Heartless
Master Xehanort
Ken Minamino
Bloom Han.
Tajsa
Atra
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-23

There and Back again... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:29 am

"Ven... always jumping the gun"
--I would say as I appear infront of atra with white crystal like energy glowing around my feet which happens to be the power of "reflect", this power controls and manipulates the energy of all things applied to it, as such I would stomp the ground with amazing force transfering the kinetic energy to the energy around me feet and boot atra into oblivion possibly sending him across an entire city--
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

I guess its time

*Keyblade in hand I appear in front of tajsa and throw her in front of bloom and the second she lands I shoot a giant blast of energy from my keyblade*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Why...
*my face would go blank as if I died for a second of my life when I recieved the kick... I would then fly out of range and vision from the rest of the team taking the force of the attack indefnitely*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:55 pm

*Ken wouldn't be able to speak after dying..again..from the merciless ass whooping. he just fell and died just like everyone else will.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Im tired of getting my ass handed to me
--Knowing that the other soldier would come for me next I would take some chances to prepare for his attack, but no amount of preparation would prepare me for the oncomming energy blast that was shot at me, bloom and I would share the force of the attack and die like everyone else did rather bogusly--
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:34 pm

--I take off my helmet as the reflective energy breaks around my feet and returns to my being... I would put my hands over my eyes and watch atra sky rocket across the skies and smile to the rest of the group--
"Lets hope master xehanort is that easy huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:55 pm

* I pick up the dead body of ken by his hair and throw him elsewhere.*
Now Aqua..that would be too easy..
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

"You can drop the tough guy act ven... its over now"
--I smile at ven and terra and dust off my hair--
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Now lets go find Master Xehanort

*I motion to the team to leave*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:01 am

Ok.... Now we have three times as much of the problem
*I appear well after the soldier group left and bring my arms close to me, gathering atra tajsa bloom and ken... I would then sprinkle cosmic dust on them healing all of their wounds using my manipulation of carbon atoms and warp them back to the x-wing while they are still unconsious*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:35 pm

*Flys in extra late and senses X's cosmic spirit energy* What in the hell happened here *Spirit Taps X* Hey X can you here me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back again...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5