The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

There and Back again...

Go down 
+7
Kham's Heartless
Master Xehanort
Ken Minamino
Bloom Han.
Tajsa
Atra
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

There and Back again... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

*Now floating in the air abit, Bloom stood--floated there, confused for a second or two. Bloom's body began releasing surges of plasma as she stood confused, as she was trying to prepare for whatever was coming up. As the gyser of flames headed towards everyone, Bloom creates a double layer of ultra cold plasma that would stand in the way of the portion of the gyser heading towards everyone. The double layer of plasma would break down the flames and rid them of oxygen, only where the double layer was. Bloom was continuing to place a steady amount of chakra into the double layer.*
"I don't know how long this will hold...Ken!"
*The plasma energy emitting from her body would begin to give off a bright light. Bloom had hopes that Ken would use this light to power a sythesis cannon or something.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

((if the flames were regular flames...your defense would work fine bloom... but since everything begins and ends with chakra... you, like everyone else... is fucked))

Kael: Foolish Girl...
*Blooms trivial defenses wouldnt be able to withstand the awesome might of magical flames, that dont need oxygen to burn, their real energy source comes from the chakra of kael and its manifested into a super hot flame... so bloom would get burn to a crisp and die, her torched body would resemble that of a dead pigmy*

Kael: One down... Give me what you owe mahk-x
*The volley of super powerful absolute heat and fire would continue upon the lifeless group while the phoenix gets ready to feast upon the torched flesh of the kids*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Me: Dad... he is going to kill us... what do you owe him?
Dad: An apology... but im not saying sorry, it was his fault entirely
Me: Sometimes you have to be the bigger person dad, and come on... at the expense of your team?
Dad: Look... you guys can kill him, and I suggest you do it before he cranks out his pheonix..

*While floating in the air, and after bloom got burnt to a crisp I would bolster the teams defenses with a kenitic energy reflective sheild of cosmic energy, the force of the flames shot at the shield would reflect upon the flames providing a helpful defnese, albiet nearly everyone got hit by the initial blast... half of my body is burnt clean off and is currently regenerating itself*
Me: Ok... guys my dad isnt going to suck it up, so lets try and do this
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm

really.... an apology? and he wants us to fight an immortal, who is just as strong as him, over an apology...
*I would say as I emerge from the carnage behind tj's shield seemingly unharmed due to my shadow form, but drasticly drained of chakra*

well... there is no plan... so far this guy can manipulate gravity, he obviously has fire control stronger than that of jace, and probably a plethora of other abillities... I say we just do what we can. Whats funny about this is, I dont think he is trying to kill us, if these are his minor abillities then what are his better ones?

*I shiver at the thought and wait for the arrival of ken while looking at bloom who is coming back to life... kael revived her, proving my point about how he isnt trying to kill us... he would just kill us over and over and over until mahk-x says im sorry*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Didn't think Mahk-x could be so fucking full of him self..
*Ken said in his never wavering elegance as the carnage form allowed him to regenerate almost instantly but almost unable to sustain the transformation, that his head is poking out of the transformation. he then appeared next to bloom quickening her revival while using divine chakra. Although what he didn't say is that he probably wouldn't apologize either..*
Well let's see how we fair against an immortal..
*He said as he curled up into a ball as he broke out and released millions of skyscraper sized death plant venus flytraps from his torso at full power all out at full speed and full power at Kael, ready to munch, bite, crunch, and ravage the man.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Here we go...
*I would shadow possess ken and my eyes under my blindfold would flare open, ken would have the freedom to do whatever he wanted too, but all I needed was his healing abilities... I divide them amongst the team so everyone can regen as they please, since im acting as the team support guy I summon des noir who will act as the actual me in a split second, he would slice through the kamehameha of flame outside tajsas kinetic energy field towards kael*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"Stupid dad..."
-- I would say as I take the opportunity of ken's attack and atras healing ability to let the power cosmic build up in my body exponentially, to a point where I would force my transformation.... with that being done I would appear in front of kael muscling my way through the intense flame surrounded by the power cosmic with my fist basically touching his face--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Kael: Poor children...
*Kael would say rather noncehlantly as he walks through the intensified things of all the attacks holding his arm out rejecting everything out of the way as if his body was untouchable... the orbs would pulse around him as he began to attract things he wanted, such as tajsa whose punch wouldnt even phase him, ken and atra, and the semi healed bloom... all of the children rotate around him as kael would smile slightly... during this rotation and the gravity pulse they would have no access to any of their abillities... the dome would then explode outward with some invisible concussive force that would kill them all... blue traces of khrono chakra would fall upon them and they would slowly come back to life*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

*I would fall to the ground life less... des nor would be eradicated, and I would be pretty pissed off at mahk-x and kael... for several reasons... one: if this guy is just as strong as kham and he is fuckin with us, then that means that kham has gone easy on us the entire time, and two... I hate rejection powers, but I cut my losses and go at it again this time appearing out of the shadow of kael with my war glaives basically touching his back attempting to slash him in two*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

--seeing as how the "force maelstrom" in a sense was so great it shattered my kinetic energy shield, I would power down on the way to oblivion and get revived again... but this time I would rip my skull out and summon my rifle primed for fire... I would unleash the cosmic build up in a contained blast not at the kael, but the phoenix--
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm

(Thank you for being specific about how the flames work.....all you said was hotter than the sun, my actions would have been different if I had known he used "magical" flames.....)

*The plasma emitting from Bloom would turn ultra cold, so even with these "magical" flames burning her, her body had an above avergae resistance to it, just enough to leave her alive. As she was now un able to battle, she began to build up plasma in her body, making herself appear spiritual. She was actually filled with Aether, the form of plasma that creates most things in the universe, so she would watch her team fight as she tried to regain her strength. In this form, the invisible blast would not effect Bloom, even though she had no idea about it, since she was in an Aether state at the moment. She now sits, conntinuing to regain some strength.*

(If not appropriate I'll edit...)
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:14 pm

*The force of the power would be so strong it would revert Ken Back to his normal form. Once healed back to his usual form...and life he would summon Black Rose to his side as she would appear out of the torso of Kael, taking root in his skin appearing dead ass infornt of him firing a point blank syntheisis cannon at his face, from her mouth.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:10 am

Kael: Banishment....
*Kael would remove himself from this plane of existence turning him transparent in a snese allowing all of the attacks made on him to collide, Atra would slice black rose clean in half, but Atra would take the full attack of the synthesis cannon, Al'ar... the pheonix would take the cosmic blast as if it was nothing and peer down at tajsa, he would then warp to her standing, as tall as the sears tower and burn her to a crisp with psionic like flames, kael on the other hand would appear on top of the demon door back on this plane of existence with all the orbs charged in his hand*

One last chance Mahk-X before I kill them for real... Laguna Blade

There and Back again... - Page 3 Super_Sword_Yoh_by_Marisno

*the flames would turn an ethereal blue and take the form of a sword that can be seen from space, this blade can cut through anything.... and when I say anything, it can cut through anything, dimensions, air, space, time, anything, and its power of attraction would gather Ken, the burnt Atra, black rose and Bloom even in her current state and compress them into a softbal sized ball of mush, so slicing through bloom would be cake, no matter what state anyone was in, atras shadow form would be cut through like butter, ken would just get got, and so would the rest... kael would bring the blade down at two times the speed of light aiming to slice everyone to ribbons... Al'Ar would continue his burning of Tajsa who seemed to be "absorbing it with her own telepathy"*

Mahk-X: *as the blade would be brought down upon my team, I cut my losses and appear after infront of the compressed ball of mush blocking the blade with me surrounded by the power cosimc, the blade cant cut through an energy source on par with its own power... I then knock the laguna blade away and sigh heavily* "Look man... Im sorry for telling Luke to kill your charizard, I thought it would be funny" *I cross my arms while floating just under kael*

Kael: That was my favorite pokemon... and you killed him, but all I wanted was a formal apology Kham... thank you, your team shows signs of your legacy and your daughter seems like the vessel for the pheonix force *Kael would gesutre over to Al'Ar who would continue his onslaught of psionic flame upon the girl who is becoming one with the flames... the power would be sealed in her subconsious for the time being*

Mahk-X: "Goody... well its great seeing you buddy, when she goes for training guess who im going to ask to do it... you, now can you open the door, you can cut the whole mystical sage act now" *i laugh and wait for kael to open the door and revive my team fully with a flick of the wrist... I then appear back on the throne of the sanctum before anything wrong can happen*

Kael: Al'Ar... stop... Im going to open the door for the children now
*Al ar would cease and Tajsa would seem to be nice and exhausted by now, al'ar would return to his post on top of the door and kael would apear infront of it... he would preform some very mystical chants and the door would open like a black hole synchronizing space and time within the two dimesions, with that being done kael and al'ar would warp away in a fiery glory for the moment*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:22 am

"Are we done here?"
--I would eventually rise from my state seeing my life flash before my eyes a second ago and realize that my dad did what he was supposed to do, since kael is pretty much gone... the dimensional door looks like a funnel now sucking things in that mortals cant comprehend... I dust my self off--
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:27 am

Hell no... im mad, every mission I go on with this team I always get my ass handed to me...
*I would say as I rise around the same time TJ rose and stand to my feet, feeling my stamina restored and slightly pissed off... I look at the door as if It seems that its about to finish synchronizing*
Mahk-X: Well... Im detecting several disturbances on the other side, some very familiar, others not so familiar... oh god...
Me: What could it possibly be now?
*I would say rather nonchelantly*
Mahk-X: You all need to retreat if you choose... I highly reccomend it...
Me: Naw... fuck that... I want to beat the shit out of something, and im staying here
Mahk-X: since atra is incharge, the rest of you stay... have a nice day
*mahk-x would cease conversing with us for the moment as he goes to do other cosmicy stuff... I stand looking at the door*
Me: come on... show me what you got
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:08 pm

For once..I agree..I feel the need to kill something..
*He said after recovering fully from his past ass whoopin and looking at the hole..ready for anything.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:48 pm

"Im all for it..."
--I would say as I place my skull back in my head while summoning my cleaver out of my spinal cord--
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:04 pm

--The door would pulse every now and then, figures can be seen from its other side... lightning would crackle as the hole closing up the door again would close ever so slowly, when it was about to close for good a key blade would stab through the door and crystals forming around the keyblade would expand outward creating a hole in the dimensional door so big that multiudes of familiar villians can be seeon on the other side, sephiroth, chase young, xemnas, and others... but the one who chooses to step through the door is the one who opened it... master xehanort who steps through the door with his hand behind his back and his body slightly hunched over, a very maniacal smile on his face as in the avatar--

"well well well... seems it just took someone or 'someones' to get the damn fool kael to open the door, dont tell me it was you four who bested him in battle"
*I would walk down the stairs ever so slowly and appear feet away from the group*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Mahk-X: Run... run... run...run... run... now, we can discuss this later, we need to regroup, bring yall asses back to the sanctum

Me: Fuck that "Yeah we were the ones who fought him, and were still here, now lets say we send you back to where you came from sir"
*threads of shadow would swirl around me as I summon my war glaives and strike a stance*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:09 pm

"You might as well already start turning around"
--I hold my cleaver down infront of me and vast cosmic power surges through me, eventually overloading the seal cuasing me and my axe to transform--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:41 pm

We don't wish to harm you..
*He said with his hands in his pockets as random vines began sprouting from his back.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm

*Bloom, still in her ethereal state, was now charged with overwhelming amounts of pure energy, and looked like an all white entity with golden eyes as she stared at the mysterious man.*
"Sorry, but may you leave, since right now you are only keeping us from accomplishing our mission."
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:14 am

"Ah... so you didnt best him in battle? So you are drasticly weaker than me... therefore it is you all who are detering me from my mission, and since you dont show any sign of yeilding to men of age... I will just destory you, now how shall I do it"
*A white orb forms in my hand and several key blades reveal themselves around me of all different colors and sizes, I then look as if im thinking which weapon should I use at a supermarket and finally make my selection*

"Ill use this one... The Enforcer what an excellent choice in this situation, and ill dual wield with this other one"
*I pick two keyblades out of the bunch which look like this*

There and Back again... - Page 3 Keyblade__Graceful_Fist_by_PhoenixT
There and Back again... - Page 3 OldsdA_Keyblade_of_DOOM_by_murdersl

*I then grab them and they float around me... I then look up at the ground and beckon them forth*
"I dont have all day now... ill just send you children packing"
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Children? Listen old man... we dont want to have to hurt you, despite how strong you are...
*I would say as I tense my stance, I then look around to the rest of the team who is primed for battle*
Ready guys?
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm

*sigh* I hate killing defensless people..
*he then looks up at the old guy..*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back again...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next