The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

The First step down a long path

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

The First step down a long path Empty
PostSubject: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm

*Sits under waterfall meditating waiting for Alaster*
Back to top Go down
Alastar Herick
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Alastar Herick

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:36 am

*Walks in and sees Spade under the water* Where the hell did this come from o well *Jumps high into the sky to jump into the water*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Stupid kid *Jumps up into the sky after Alastar to stop him from jumping into the water* Are you crazy kid you have know idea what this water will do to you and yet you just jump right in *Throws him over to the side away from the water* Now watch *Floats down slightly hovering over the water lowers his spiritual pressure and stocks his hand in freezing it instantly* See genius the water in this water is infused with the spiritual pressure of the goddess of the hunt Dianna. If one is not focused when they enter its waters, they are frozen instantly.
Back to top Go down
Alastar Herick
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Alastar Herick

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:47 pm

O well what the hell do you want to do
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I sense something very large brewing and I fear that the Twilight wont be able to handle in its current state. In order to strengthen the Twilight, im sending u and two other ninja to Ragnarok
Back to top Go down
Alastar Herick
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Alastar Herick

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:24 pm

What wheres' raganrok
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

No where my friend what *Taps Alastar's head and their minds link as a field of green grass appears in front of them* Ragnarok is the last battle of fallen warriors where the winner gets a power that surpasses that of even my own. You will be strong beyond all means. Ragnarok's participants come from all across the galaxy seeking its great power and im going to prepare you for it.
Back to top Go down
Alastar Herick
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Alastar Herick

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm

So your telling me that I have the potential to be stronger than you what is it you need me to do
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:13 am

First, we need to make you completely in tune with nature and not in the traditional sense. If a bear shits in the woods I need you to know what it smells like, what he ate, and how long has he had to shit do you understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First step down a long path   The First step down a long path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First step down a long path
Page 1 of 1