The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Prophets Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Prophets Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Prophets Jutsus   Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 pm

The Chakra of the Prophets has given me 2 techniques:

Equigon: an ocular jutsu that forms a mind connection when i look into my opponents eyes. this mind connection allows if i die from a non-direct attack then the opponent dies with me. If the opponent kills me directly they dont die. I can not be caught by genjutsu while the eye is active and I also can sense peoples minds who are around me and mark there position with it.

Prophets Jutsus Equigan

Reality Destruction: I can use jutsu to unravel the very fabric of reality. whatever the jutsu touches, starts to disinagrate, and break apart into nothing. Needs a higher level of chakra to destroy living things vs. objects.

Other jutsu:

Water Style: Octapus Capture Jutsu: Water forms large octapus arms to bind the enemy so they cant move.

Water Style:Octapus Strangulation Jutsu: once under the capture above, I can suffacate my opponents with the arms.

Water Style:Chakra Resistance Jutsu: I can make surfaces of water resistant to chakra so ninja cant stand on the surface.

Water Style:Water Release Jutsu: Makes water come from its deposites in the ground up on top.

Water Style: Water Blast Jutsu: Shoots water in a large blast from me to my opponent.

Water Style:Water Clone Jutsu

Water Style:Rain of Death: shoots water in small needles high into the air. in the air the water freezes and comes down as a deadly rain.

Water Style:Squid Bullets Jutsu: Multipule squids of water shoot onto the opponent and if they hit they stick on and start to cut into the opponent.

Water Style:Water Shuiken Jutsu: Forms and throws water shuriken.

Water Style:Giant Water Squid Bomb Jutsu: A huge squid made of water shoots forward at opponent.

Summoning Jutsu: I summon an giant octapus which makes a lake to lay in.

Equigan Spell: Sands of Sleep: It sets people into a deep sleep. This is a type of genjutsu, but it doesnt need eye contact to activate.

Reality Portal: I can create portals that almost anything can go through. They can go to almost anywhere but the farther away they port to the more chakra I expend.

Reality Destuction Wave: a wave of negative energy forward in a wave that starts to destroy things in its path.

Reality Destrution Ripple: I put a circular wave of negative energy outward in a ripple like fasion the starts to destroy things.

Reality Destrution Blade: I form some of the Prophets chakra along my hand and it forms into purple like fire in which can cut through anything by breaking it down to nothing.

Reality Destruction Strike: I dissappear, then reappear right in front of my opponent and use Drestruction Blade on them in a very fast motion.

Reality Destruction Clones: I form clones made of the purple chakra which when hit with send out a ripple of reality destruction.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Prophets Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets Jutsus   Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 pm

New Powers Gained form mission:

Reality Jutsu: (gained from experience scroll eaten)

Shingan: Mind Eye: the ability to see into peoples minds and place them under genjutsu much more effectively, and other powers too. The Shingan, since its not a physical eye technique (doujutsu) it is always activated, and reading people's mind is quite easy (unless they have mind related abilities0.

Mind Genjutsu:Since I affect the mind when using genjutsu now, more so than the chakra system, resisting without mind abilities is extremely difficult, almost impossible, focusing your chakra to your feet wont work. This also gives me an extra dice to roll when rolling for genjutsu.

Telepathy: I can also make contact with people by speaking into they minds/placing words in their heads, much like the mind genjutsu, only you hear a voice, my voice. Using this, I can also feel peoples intentions, giving me a better insight on their soon to be actions, kind like future reading, only this can be blocked by being completely emotionless, which is extremely hard to do.

Mind Aura: Can us this to track peoples minds better than the Equigan, making it possible to locate peoples minds from even across space, or in different dimensions.

Trances: These are three modes or states that I can enter which alter my state of mind per say, it is not directly linked to the Shingan, but sort is....sort...
Only one of these three can be activated at one time, but I can switch between them. The second is always activated unless I say otherwise.

First Trance: Empathy Form: This trance connects my mind to those whom I'm fighting, and makes them feel a fraction of whatever pain I'm feeling at the moment. The fraction is debatable, according to the person's experience with mind abilities, but using a person with absolutely no mind abilities, this would be the case example: A person whom I'm fighting stabs be with a sword through the shoulder. The person whom I'm fighting would feel the pain equal to them getting stabbed by a knife about the size of one used for butchering (or something about half the size). The person would feel about half of the pain I feel, and will act as though this really happened to them, but would not physically gain the same effects is when I was stabbed, they would not have a stab wound, or blood pouring out or anything.

Second Trance: Convalescence Form: This trance is always active unless otherwise stated. The Trance of Convalescence makes a complete barrier around my mind that locks in a restful, stress free feeling. My mind con not be accessed when this trance is activated by anyone else's mind powers no matter how great. This trance also gives me a large raise to healing factor making most non-lethal wound heal almost instantly.

Third Trance: Wrath Form: The third trance I can enter, makes constant negative mental energy flow out from myself in all directions. When anyone opponent is touched by this negative mental energy, it makes them feel totally awful. It constantly puts stress on their body and mind, making their body much slower, and more uncoordinated, which partly makes their reaction time slow way down. It affects the mind by giving the receiver a massive headache, and a large amount of depression, which borders on suicide depression (yeah that bad), If one was to have mind abilities/telepathy, they would be able to partially block this, but their mind would be under constant attack, and their telepathic defenses would be continually weakening. (the wrath form is much like when Pro. Xavier in the 2nd xmen movie is focusing on all the minds of either humans or mutant, and none of them could focus or anything...if you've seen the movie)

Other Reality Powers:

Reality Flux: I make a solid object riddled with weak spots where places of the solid object are missing, and the structure is weakened. (Cannot be used on people, only plants and non-organic materials)

Distortion Field: Makes a portion of the battle field that we are fighting sealed off, making it impossible to enter, but you can leave. This is more for when I dont want people looking into fights that Im currenly having. Once it is set, the area cannot be seen, or heard from, making it impossible to spy into.

Distortion Animation: Makes inanimate objects come alive, and I can manipulate them kind like puppets without strings. They usually gain monster like proportions. (they look like monsters, like if done on a rock, then the rock gains mouth full of teeth, and eyes and sometimes arms and legs)

Reality Cloak: Covers me in a purplish smoke like substance that acts on its own to protect me and fight. Can form almost any shape, but can not travel too far away from me.

Prophetics: The ability to see a bit into the future, or an occasions very large prophecies (not during a fight unless its part of the storyline). Using this plus his new Dreaming Form, he can avoid most attacks, although you can sometimes surprise him.....(this is much like how the jedi/sith can see into the future in Star Wars, using it to dodge blaster fire, or to dual quite epicly...)

Last edited by Ezekiel on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Explination added)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Prophets Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets Jutsus   Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Dreaming Form: This is a transformation that I received that alters my Physical attributes. When Activated, it gain a large portion to both Speed and Strength, Agility, and also Instantaneous Teleportaion (IT for short). Strength: I basically have super strength at best explained, or the strength Tsunade has from naruto. Can punch and makes things fall apart. I can lift a good deal too, but nothing huge (I cannot lift a skyscraper if one is to ask). Speed: I can easily break the sound barrier, and travel above it, making me a purplish blur when I run that fast. Agility: I am extremely agile in this form, being able to do back flips while shuffling a deck of cards and saying tongue twisters all quite easily. He mind can keep up with his speed, with the help of prophetics, so seeing something, and being able to react in time is usually not a problem. IT: I can teleport in a milliseconds time, and am untraceable when I teleport, meaning its almost impossible to trance my teleportation to where I appear (no you cannot predict it either).

Dreaming Form: Before and After:
Prophets Jutsus XMEN_NightCrawler-2

Storm Bunyip Stone Fusion: I have been fused with a Storm Bunyip Stone which gives me all of the power of the weather, including their elements. However the problem is that I have yet to train with many of these new elements, and cannot access them unless I am trained/train with them. these new elements include: Water (Already had but just putting it for reference), Wind, Lightning, and Ice. Also, because I was fused with this stone, and I'm controlling the elements with more than chakra (whatever power the stone holds to control the elements is added to, giving me double the strength to the jutsu that I would produce with them) I use a reduced amount of chakra to manipulate them.

Familiar: Habakkuk:The two headed dog that was given to be by the Elders in the Dream World, he has some of his own powers, and is actually quite friendly unless you hurt me, or anger him.

Prophets Jutsus Habakkuk

Habakkuk's Abilities:

Agility/Strength: He has brute strength able to knock opponents away so that they go flying, and he is also quite agile. He also has extremely sharp teeth, that can bite through steel, or chew through it.

Dog Breath: He has a horrible breath that can eat away at most objects, like an acid, and will cause vomiting, and unconsciousness is breathed in.

Dog Breath 2: 2nd one is an extreme blast of hot air, and fire, which is at higher temperatures than molten lava, which can even burn through some metals. This can be shot in short blasts or long streams.

IT: Instantaneous Teleportation: See IT above, under the Dreaming Form. Same skill I have.

Concentrated Reality Beam: Can make a beam of concentrated reality energy shoot out of both mouths, which can pierce through almost anything, though nothing indestructable.

Phasing: He can Phase easily through solid objects, and also carry people who he chooses.

(more to come with Habakkuk's powers, since I haven't even really used him yet...)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Prophets Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets Jutsus   Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am

From Training with Kama in the Vescrutia:

These are from my training with Kama. I have gained control over the elements I absorbed now (I didnt know how to use them before, but still had them). SO basically I now have Lightning, Ice, Water, Wind for elements, and I also have several new things that I made with the combination of these elements and Prophets Chakra, which will all be posted below:

Lightning Jutsu:

Chidori

Chidori Nagashi: where lightning covers my entire body protecting me.

Chidori Field: I can make the Chidori Nagashi extend outward in all directions up to a 20 ft field around me in all directions. Anyone caught in it will be electrocuted, suffer temporary paralysis, and burns.

Lightning Redirection: I can redirect lightning that is shot at me, depending on the lightning, and the power of it.

Lightning Bolts: I can cause lightning bolts to fall from the sky.

Wind Jutsu:

Wind Shield: Creates a dome of wind around me that will protect me from projectiles, and some taijutsu as well.

Wind Ark Blast Jutsu: Creates a semi-dome shape of fast moving air that can blow things apart/away. It is pretty strong wind, able to carry whole rocks of a good size away.

Wind Blades: Makes thin lines of wind that can cut though most substances. it can be stationary on my hand, or extended out in waves.

Multiple Wind Blasts: I blow out out of my mouth a volley of wind blasts that are quite powerful together. they are the size of footballs.

Wind Style: Forward Thrust: Placing both of my palms together, I thrust my hands forward, making an extremely strong current of wind to shoot out in front of me, which will part almost any oncoming large force of substance, like water, wind, fire, sand, etc....amd make it pass on either side of me.

Ice Jutsu:

Basic Freezing: I can freeze any normal water around easily, and shape it into whatever I want.

Advanced Freeze: I can make water and ice form interchangeably from each other, by making one of them change into that other. This can be done in an instant, and with little chakra consumption. (it does take a small but of chakra though)

Ice Shapes: I can form ice into whatever shapes I would like them to be in, and also make them fly in which ever direction I choose, basic ice manipulation.

Reality Elements: I can combine Prophets chakra with 1 or more of the chakra elements I have to produce some quite interesting effects, listed below.

Froze Reality: By combining ice (water+wind chakra) and Prophets chakra, I can produce Frozen Reality, which is a distorted form of ice. Frozen Reality is lavender in color, and is not as cold to the touch as normal ice is, however it is still chilly. Frozen Reality is, however, extremely hard, indestructible some would say, as there are very few things that can break it down. It cannot be changed back to water by either trying to melt it by a heat source (like fire), or trying to manipulate the ice in it, and separate the water molecules, since they are distorted. It can only be changed back to normal by me.

Frozen Reality
Prophets Jutsus Purple_shattered_ice_shards_b

Repulse: By combining wind and Prophets chakra, I can use repulse. Repulse is extreme wind, motion of air molecules, and distortion energy. Repulse happens when the air molecules are distorted by my chakra, and made so that they are not held by many of natures laws. The air is freed from the restriction of friction, gravity, and temperature (the point at which the air/gases in the air change to a liquid or solid is made extremely low so that there is absolutely no chance of it changing to a lower state of matter, therefore it cannot become heavy/harder to move around). In doing this, the wind becomes super fast since its not restricted any more, it can move at blinding speeds now. The distortion in this combines to make Repulse a sudden movement, or force that travels along is perfect unison, and is able to move literally almost any object at almost any speed. Repulse itself can travel up to near the speed of light it enough force is exerted. However, a normal repulse will travel at about Mach 3-Mach 5. Mach being the speed of sound, it can move very fast. I can make it surround an abject as well and use it to move objects in almost any direction. The Repulse look like blurred, heated, or distorted air, (since that is what it is, distorted air). I usually use this by sending a blast of repulse out from my hand, or by doing a Total Repulse, which is a repulse in all directions. a Total Repulse is the most powerful of the technique. ((best example I can give of this is from the video game SW: the force unleashed, when someone uses force push, or something like that, how everything thing seems to be distorted by it, and how everything in close area is affected))

Repulse (normal, extended from hand)
Prophets Jutsus 2679034753_682eb8b637

Total Repulse
Prophets Jutsus 751755-force_repulse_super

Lightning Distortion (Distorted Lightning)(words are interchangeable for the title): This is the combination of, yes you guessed it, lightning and Prophets chakra. when fused together, it produces a intense purple current. The current still follows a few of the natural laws for lightning, except for a few things.....

1. This lightning can burn/cut/strike through any substance, and destroy it the same way that that my Reality Destruction does, so in a sense, it is Reality Destruction in lightning form that can move at the same speed and rate of normal lightning, so anything hit by its bolt, its reality will be unraveled.

2. Whatever damage this produces/causes cannot be reversed/healed, since it leaves a distortion field in whatever it cuts/burns through. For example, say a bolt of this shoots through your arm, and leaves a hole there, and on the edges of the hole is left a substance that looks like something between a liquid, gas, and solid, which its neither and all of these at once. The area that was burned out cannot be healed/regenerated back. The only exception to this is if I, or another prophet (person of my lineage/clan) removes the distortion field, then the wound/damage can be repaired.

Now I'm going to tell the few things that this inhabits like lightning. The main one is that it still follows the general law of conductibility, meaning if the lightning will move through an abject or not. To this, it only factors into if it will spread throughout the thing hit or not. say it hits rubber. It will burn a hole right threw it, but will not spread at all through the rest of the rubber, only have a hole where the bolt hit. If a bolt of it hits water, the entirety of the water will be consumed, and the waters reality will be unraveled.
This is the only way, besides looking like lightning, and the name, and the way it is produced, that Distorted Lightning is like lightning, otherwise it inhabits the characteristics of Reality Destruction (listed, and explained above).

Distorted Lightning
Prophets Jutsus Purplelightning

Liquid Dream: Again, guessing, this is water and prophets chakra mixed, which when done so, it looks like purple water. It still flows like water and everything but has some special attributes:

1. Multiplication: The Liquid Dream is constantly multiplying, which means I never run out, so even if some is gotten ride of, which is hard to do, more is quite easy to make.

2. It cannot be frozen or evaporated under any circumstances. Its distorted, and that's why.

3. It cannot be manipulated by water users, or water chakra, since its not really water any more.

Liquid Dream
Prophets Jutsus Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_

Reality Nimbus: This is my own version of Kama's nimbus technique. Nimbus, as explained by Kama, is water vapor held together with an extreme current, under the power of someone very experienced with both lightning and water, and having extreme control over one or both of them. Well since I had both, but wasn't extremely good with them both, I decided to make it with Prophets Chakra inside as my manipulator, and I came out with this. Reality Nimbus has both the Liquid Dream and Distorted Lightning (both explained above) combined to form Reality Nimbus, which houses both. Liquid Dream rains down from the thick purple SOLID clouds, and Distorted lightning shoots out of it. The actual R Nimbus is totally solid, and can be used to block views, and make shapes of weapons and shaped into almost anything I can think of. I can stand on it as a surface if I wish to, while any other people cannot. If they even touch it, they will be hit by Distorted Lightning (above) which will make a current through their body, and unravel the reality of whatever the current touches.

Reality Nimbus
Prophets Jutsus 469267125WRYuSR_fs

Prophets Storm: This is a combination of all above combined Prophets Chakra and Elemental Chakra, to produce a very powerful storm. Reality Nimbus Floats above, while Liquid Dream streams down as rain, multiplying rapidly even as it falls. Distorted Lightning also shoots down from above, and Frozen Reality falls down in the form of large hail stones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophets Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets Jutsus   Prophets Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophets Jutsus
Page 1 of 1