The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Finding The Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:20 pm

*I would appear at the gates of Twilight after sending jace a message to come meet me when he was ready. she eventually found a wall to lean against.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:26 pm

((This mission take place a couple months before the current master xehanort event.))

*I appear infront of aida a few seconds after she got comfortable leaning against the wall. I look at her with a slightly sterner look on my face.*
You sure about this..

Last edited by Jace on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

"Of course..it's about time you show me what you've been talking about.."
*Aida said as she dusted herself off and looked at jace.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 pm

*I smile slightly as I as I touch the forehead of Aida's head with my index and middle finger as I do the same thing to myslef.*
"Alright..however..this is..your choice."
*I then warp us to my planet, which is now barren and deestroyed, omnicron.*
Finding The Truth Shatte10
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 pm

*Aida would begin to sweat and haul over from the unbarabale heat of the destroyd planet, sinc it's like right next to the sun ].*
"Why is it that we are here..what is it that you wanted to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 pm

"In good time.."
*I say as I motion for Aida to follow me as I begin walking.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 pm

*Aida would follow jace as she continued to fight off th heat. she would see bones and remain of what would seem to be an entire race of people. they then walked pass into a destroyed city, not mention the ground looked as if it was sucked dry of power. Aida would become overcome with curiosity as she was now extremely anxious for jace to spit out whatever it was he was talking about.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

*We stop before a enormous church castle looking building, with an enormous hole through the side. I then motion for Aida to follow me as we jump through the giant hole and appear inside the somehow untouched and still beautiful alter of tribute.*
"We're here..

Finding The Truth The_al10
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

*Once jace and aida entered the room, Aida would not feel the burning sensation of the planet anymore, however, she would feel an odd chill rush up her spine.*
"Where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

"The place of your rebirth.."
*I say as I take a seat casually as I invite Aida to do the same as I begin to tell her a long winded story of her truth.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 pm

*Aida would then take a seat across from jace, she was eager to hear the story now.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 pm

*I sigh as I lean forward and begin explaining everything to Aida.*
"Abouut 2 million years ago, our planet Omnicron was born. We were recognized as one of the 10 elite planets in the cosmos. The very name of our planet struck fear into the hearts of others. We were so strong actually, that the other planets began to worry what would become of them if we continued on our lust for power. So, out of fear, they decided that it was best if the other 9 planets teamed up to wipe out Omnicron, which was actually a pretty damn smart idea. For the Omnicronins were going to wipe out everyone else. However, the death of our planet was predicted..infact, it was propheicized. The prophecy said, ""Every 1000 years or so, our planet is destined to fall out of our own lust for power. However, our race was to be reborn out of the family of prophecy"", which just so happened to be my family..."
*I say pointing to myself but not changing my facial expression which happens to stern.*
"My part of the prophecy stated, that I, the son, was to rip the planet of all it's power, wielding all of it within my being, while the daughter, was to use her intense power, to revive the planet itsef on her eighteenth birthday when her power is most promienent."

Last edited by Jace on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:28 pm

"Daughter of prophacy?..Wait so.."
*Aida was little bit baffled with the unique past of jace, although, what did this have to do with her.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:37 pm

"That's right..happy birthday..sis.."
*I say smiling slightly as the entire room began to light up and a giant clock is seen.*
"We are the children of prophecy. The Vanguards have always been for 2 million years, and this day, you are to sacrafice you're self for the sake of the planet. Those powers you have now?..Nothing but fail-safe powers, which you shall relinquish to me so your omnicronin power may fully awaken."
*I say,rising to my feet and looking dead at Aida. I then extended my arm to her, sucking out all of her powers by force.*
"We don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:43 pm

*Aida was shocked. Jace, her sensei, was actually her older brother? And this..is her home planet? How come she couldn't remember any of this? Everything she ever knew was lie. These weren't even her real powers as she saw them being ripped from her being forcefully and painfully by jace. However, her Quicksilver ability stayed in tact, which was odd. She began to run everything Jace had previously said back in her head. She was a child of prophecy, and she had surrender her life for the sake of a race she had no idea she belonged to, she didn't understand, and she didn't have time to either..*
"I-I..don't want to.."
*She said, shedding a tear. she was going to die, and jace didn' seem to care. She was scared and confused. Then suddenly her quicksilver ability took effect and ripped a space hole in the very fabric of time behind her, sucking everything in that was on the planet, starting with her.*

Finding The Truth Rift_b10
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

"What the hell is that..?"
*I say as I see everything get forecfully pulled into the time hole/rift as if it were a black hole, starting with Aida. Without Aida, the prophecy is incomplete and the Omnicronin race will cease to exsist. However, I can't afford to get sucked into whatever the hole is taking her. So I warp away back to the twilight as I look back up to where Omnicron was.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm

*The hole would suck up the entire planet and Aida taking them to God knows where. Only time will tell.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Truth   Finding The Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding The Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Missions :: S-Rank Missions-
Jump to: