The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Traning With God-Dad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Traning With God-Dad Empty
PostSubject: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 pm

+Kayla would float inside the observatory, her size about that of a baby doll. Cooing gleefully and spinning around barely off the ground+

Last edited by Kayla on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Well... lets get this underway kayla, do u mind if I call you kay?
*I follow up behind the baby speaking as if she can hear me*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:47 pm

+Kayla would turn around upside down looking at kham with her fingers in her mouth still floating. she then goo-goo'd and opened a small portal infront of her which she would pass through that would quickly snap closed behind her.+
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Now where did you run off too?
*I would appear in the air and activate my diamond eye attempting to locate kayla, with her being located I warp her towards me in the sky*

Dont run off again... now lets see what you can do
*I drop kayla out of the sky*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 am

+Kayla would begin falling while laughing playfully as little thread like strings of darkness hung from her fingers, wrapped around khams arms. she would then look at kham, her eyes glowing a bright black as she opened her mouth off it's hinges, looking as if her jaw broke. she then fired a giant spherical blast of darkness, the recoil of the atack propeling her fast to the ground and dragging kham toward the blast+
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 am

Man I hate darkness powers...
*I fly towards the blast and headbutt it with my head surrounded in cosmic energy... sending it flying forwards at kayla at double the speed and power*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:49 am

+Kayla's eyes would shine a brighter black, as the orb would disperse once it got to close to her into thousands of little beams of darkness. The beams would then home in on mahk at great speeds as kayla attempts to wrap kham up with some of the darkness threads that was already on his arms as she then tries to swing him into the incoming attacks with the other strings.+
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 pm

*I would simply stop in the air standing on a silver diamond platform looking at the oncoming attacks nearing me as I hold my hand out, kayla is dangling below me... I then force her down causing the strings to snap and the darkness beams to disperse with powerful telekinetic force*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:17 pm

+Kaya would be forced downward at great speed thanks to kham. however, she then opened a portal which she would fall into as it opened right behind the khams head a few milimeters away. She was of course sti faing with the same momentum as she stretched her itty bitty arms toward kham as the strings of darkness ashed out for his head and body swinging widy but some how organized, trying to decapitate him and slice him in other horrible ways.+
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 pm

im trying awfully hard not to kill you kayla
*coating my hands with cosmic energy, I duck instinctively grabbing the strings, I then swing kayla around widely "ring around the rosie" like, I then let her go as I fling her across the observatory*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm

+Kayla would shout in glee as she was swung around the observatory, "WEEE!" like. Once she slowed down however, about half away across the observatory, she would land on the ground softly. she would then begin to cry as she put her hands on the ground making countless geysers of darkness erupt all around the observatory strings of darkness flailing about the geysers. the majority of the geysers would be of course around kham, while kayla would be constantly thrashing around crying.+
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 pm

That crying needs to stop...
*I would force my hands downwards keeping the gysers contained in the ground with telekinesis and the wires forming around my telekinetic shield, I would then warp kayla to me and try to soothe her to stop crying*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning With God-Dad   Traning With God-Dad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning With God-Dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Buildings :: Mahk-X's House :: The Observatory-
Jump to: