The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Training With The Books!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Training With The Books! Empty
PostSubject: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 am

*I walk into a barren field with the Pyronomicon and the Eggnogonomicon. I then look at the books not knowing what to do* Damn, What am I supposed to do now? *I fall asleep with the books in my arms, rightly held*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm

*I wake up, seing my body was already on fire* GYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I scream as I jump up, but then notice there wasn't any pain and I felt a jolt of energy flow through me. I felt stronger* The hell? *I look at the flames* Guess this a form I can go into? Awesome!!!!! *I look around, noticing trees which were very far away. I run towards them with the books. As I got a feew away, the trees around me turned to ashes* SWEETNESS!!!! *I spotted a roach on the floor and aimed my hand at it. Soon a big, fast, and strong fire ball flew towards it. The intense flames evaporated the blood.* NICE!!!! *I walk back towards the barren field, only to see some freaky little creatures and there were now trees around. Soon the temperature went below -30 degrees Celsius. I not knowing what to do, would just think, and soon the temperature became around 300 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat didn't affect me. I open my mouth sending jet streams of flames towards each creature, soon killing them of. Flames would come beneath my feet as I jump up, now letting me fly with the flames following. I then fall back down, turning back into a human.* Wonder if I can use those techniques out of that form....hmmmm.....*I focus towards the sky and fire balls would fall towards the ground, each missing me. I then focus towards the right, sending a fire ball there.* Guess that form is just an advanced state.....*Soon a fiery monster would come up and send a wave of heat at me. I then focus at the heat wave and make it around 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The wave would go towards me, not doing a thing.* woooohhhhh!!!!!

(My Appearance In The Pyro Form)
Training With The Books! XanFull
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 am

Now what.......*As I said this, the ground would rumble for a second. Then a big ass monster popped out of the ground, burning, melting, breaking, and destroying everything. It would start sending flames all over but once it saw me, it stopped and bowed over* A summoning I suppose? *I then stood up, not making any noise* Er.....Jump up and down! *The monster jumps up and down* I'll call you....Tom!!!!!! Nah...The names a bit....FAKE.....I'll call you....Noxus! Well, go away now! *The lava titan disappeared as I said that, turning right into thin air* Noxus Arise! *It came back* Your Work Is Done! *He leaves* Okay........*I look into the book* Fire, Lava Minions! Arise! *Hundreds fire and lava minions would come, destroying everything and once they saw me they stopped* Continue destroying stuff!!! *They continued to destroy stuff* Okay stop and go back! *They all disappeared*

(Lava Titan/Noxus Coming Out Of the Ground)
Training With The Books! BirthofTitanXan

(Lava Titan/Noxus After Coming Out)
Training With The Books! LavaTitanXan

(Fire And Lava Minions)
Training With The Books! InfernoElemental
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 am

*I smirk and look into the book. I could have used all of its powers with out the book but I needed it so I can learn more techniques. I was getting a hang of the Pyronomicon but then I needed to work with the Eggnogonomicon, which had the power of controlling ice and water. The amount of power your able to get from this was unknown, which made it hard for me to know when to stop. I looked into the book again. I focused a bit and a creature called A Bassault appeared. It stomped its foot, which created a crater, which was nearly half a mile long* Holy shit....*I watched in awe. The creature then sent hundreds of fire balls towards everywhere except the place I was. Soon it left, for I wanted it to* Now....

(Bassault)
Training With The Books! Bassault2
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 am

Well...TIME FOR THE EGGNOGONOMICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am

TIME TO START! BUT!!!....what do I do? *I start to think*
*I then start eating ice-cream, and get brain freeze* AHHH!!!!!!!!! *my body starts to adapt to the cold and causes the rest of me to turn blue* OOOHHHHH COOLLLL get it? COOL!!! lekeekekekek *i start talking to myself and go crazy* KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK WAIT AM I GOING COOOL MODE???? YEPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Eggnonomicon activates* WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FEEELLLLLL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........

*I start shooting ice sheetsat every direction, blasting trees off in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Books!   Training With The Books! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training With The Books!
Page 1 of 1