The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

I see you....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-25

I see you.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 pm

* A giant worm breaks out of the ground, fifty feet long, and two feet in diameter, and wraps around hitsayuga in the air breaking his fall. Then pulls him back down to the ground. Then the worm sinks out of sight. Then it breaks out of the ground again, right under Ezekiel, and flips him into the air. Then the worm opens his mouth, revealing its huge fangs, and trys to swallow Ezekiel whole. Meanwhile, five earth clones of me jump out of the ground around Lady Isz. Three come at her with their broadswords, while another signs and and hits the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:08 am

* I create a portal inside the worms mouth so that I fall into the mouth and through the portal. Another potal opens on the ground beside the worm and I jump out.As I am stepping out, I quickly pull my Kaboomerangs and jump up into the air. I throw the kaboomerangs at the worm which hit it and explode, destroying the worm completely. The rangs come back to me and I turn toward Lady Isz prepared to act in her defense but also holding back cuz she can handle herself.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 pm

* My slugs create a larger one of itself and then create smaller ones of thousands. Each of them throw fireballs at the earth clones from behind. Then I sign and use Raging earth spikes at the earth clones from the bottom. *
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Twin Dragons Double Element! *2 dragons, 1 fire and 1 lightning, come from my fingers. I start to control them and try to attack ezekiel and lady isz. Before the dragons attack you guys, the fire element absorbs the fire ball before attacking you guys while the lightning element destroys some of the spikes before attacking you guys.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm

*i make two clones and together we make a huge wave of reality destruction enery come at you, destroying the dragons and shooting toward you, hoping to devour you. The wave is at least a quarter to a half a mile wide.*
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

*the earth clones continue their attack as before on Lady Isz as the fire and earth didn't hert them. The clone that signed begins his jutsu.* Secret Jutsu: Infinite Cage of Darkness! *The earth around you is mixed with shadow chakra so you can't minipulate it and then the earth begins to shoot up around Ezekiel's and Lady Isz's body begining to form a cage of shadow mixed earth. The earth is much harder than normal due to the shadow chakra, so it won't break as easy.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 am

You think your little shadow earth can entrap me? Think again! *a ripple of reality destruction goes out from my body in all directions destroying the shadow earth. I then take out my Realityrang and throw it at the clones that are attacking Isz, trying to destroy them with it.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:12 am

((?))
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:19 am

((Srry I was testing the dice rolling))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 am

((Oh ok))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

((uhh...guys??....is this fight over? Because Hitsayuga died in the battle realm, and Tatsu doesn't have a partner anymore. So i guess it would be unfair....))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 am

((Yes I believe it has ended.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see you....   I see you.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see you....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Battlefield :: Random Battles-
Jump to: