The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
My own training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
My own training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
My own training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
My own training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
My own training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
My own training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
My own training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
My own training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
My own training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
My own training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

My own training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

My own training Empty
PostSubject: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Time to start my own training.

*I quickly sign and summon a griffin who has a broken wing.*

Hello my friend.

*I start to practice my medical ninjutsu by repairing the bones in the griffin's wing. After an hour or so, Ive properly repaired the wing, and the griffin is able to fly again.*

There you go, now since I helped you, you must do a favor for me.

*the griffin nods in agreement and I create a clone*

burn the clone please, not too bad, but enough to work with.

* the griffin breaths fire on the clone which is burned by it and the skin is crispy. I sign and a bubble of water forms around each of my hands from the water vapor in the air. I begin to heal the burns on the clone, buy using water-styled medical techniques I learned from when I was still with my clan, but had not practiced in quite some time. Once the clone has been healed from the burns, it puffs away.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Hum.....interesting.....

*I begin to examine the bubbles of water around my hands. Then I quickly sign and create more clones. I stand in a ready position as the clones surround me. Then the they all come at me at once. Using the water palms, I quickly begin to parry their attacks, then, one by one, I hit then sending them flying out from me faster than normal. As they puff away, I examine the water palms again. I create a single clone and he comes at me with a punch with his right arm. I move slightly to his right side and parry his punch on his rist with the water palm and the arm goes flying in the other direction. Then I slide my fott forward till Im facing his back and hit him between the shoulders, doing all this is a fast smooth motion. The clone hit by the water palm flys forward from me.*

Very interesting....

*I have now created my own taijutsu style: Water Palm. I pull water vapor from the air and form a bubble of water around each of my hands. Then, when I attack, I minipulate the opponent's bodies's water content and whatever I hit shoots outward from me or sticks to my hand. The style uses open palm attacks and defense. Its more a defensive style than offensive, but can be used as a form of attack.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:59 am

*I continue to train with the new style and then take a small break. I sit with the griffin by a tree and take a small nap.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:11 am

*I get up after a hour or so of napping.*

Time to get started again.

*I start by taking out my wakazashi blade and start cutting myself repeatedly all over my body. ((no I haven't lost my mind and Im not committing suicide, lol)). I finish by sticking the blade through my chest and then removing it and letting it fall to the ground. I then sign and hit the ground and a large diagram appears around me. I stand in the middle and hold a hand sign, and a greenish light starts to come all around me.*

Medical Art: Secret Restoration Jutsu!

*My wounds start to heal and after awhile, the wound though my chest seals up and heals thoughout. I sigh as I pick up the blade again.*

That took way to long, I need to start focusing on these medical arts more!

*I start the process over again, cutting myself and then healing using the same jutsu. I keep doing this for another few hours till Im almost out of chakra. I then go nap under the tree again, and eat a good meal, before returning to the training field where I started.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 pm

*I begin to stab myself again, then to use the diagram to heal myself. I keep doing this repeatedly, until the healing process becomes faster and faster. Finally I stop seeing that the cuts that arn't very deep heal instantly and the deep wounds dont take that much time either. I rest and eat again so as to resume my strength a bit more.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:52 pm

*after resuming my strength, I go back to the cycle of cutting, stabbing and healing myself. A few hours later Im still doing it. Then, after doing the process a few more times, I rest and eat again. *
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

*after eating and resting, I get back up and cut myself open all over. I stab myself over and over, making deep wounds and even hitting some of my vital points, but making sure not so that I would die. I sign*

Medical Art: Secret Restroation Jutsu!

*A diagram appears on the ground under me and a green light envelopes me. All the wounds heal instantly including the deep ones to my vital points.*

Ha, thats much better. Now to move on to something else.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:35 pm

*I now stand and await Hisoka who agreed to help me with the next step in my training.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My own training Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own training   My own training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own training
Page 1 of 1