The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Kogren Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am

*I sit in a boat on a pond waiting for the newest Anbu to show up*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm

* I walk up with my hands in my pocket and i salute you*

greetings..
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 pm

*I nod at you still sitting in the boat.*

Hello there. I would like to porpose a battle to you, would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 am

* i take a battle stance *

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 am

Good.

*My raikogan and nerve minipulation activate and I vanish from the boat and appear behind you, still moving at blurring speeds, and aim a Raikiri Fist at your back.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 am

* I flip over you before the your attack connects now standing behind you I sweep my leg infront of yours and trip you*

That speed is going to be a problem

* I flip back a couple of feet i sign* Haste time jutsu! *my speed is then increased increadibly i sign again* Gravity fist! * My hands start glowing light blue *
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 am

*I quickly plant my hand on the ground and do a cart wheel, and start spinning very fast, and activate storm mode. A lightning bolt comprised of myself shoots toward you, as fast as lightning.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 pm

* i open up a portal right as u come up to me I then open the other when facing up in the sky shooting you upwards* Star Flare! * I shoot up a flare into the sky where u are and it burst out making an artificial sun blinding you, i then throw up a Kunai with an eplosive tag attached to it*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

*As Im in the air, I activate the senkaku raikogan and send aoiraikou (green lightning) at the kunai and explosive tag, turning it to dust. I then turn myself to purple lightning and shoot at you with a raikiri fist at twice the speed of normal lightning which is almost unavoidable.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 pm

*Unable to be able to dash away from your attack...I open up up a portal above me and open the exit a foot away from the ground so you wont hit nothing but earth and hopefully injuring yourself badly *
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

*As I come to the portal, I charge aoiraikou into my fist and as I hit the ground create a crater a half mile deep and a half mile wide, giving me time to slow down and hoping to make you fall too. I end storm mode and I push off the walls and land on the ground safely. I then call another lightning bolt down at you where ever you happen to be.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm

(Sorry been busy a while)

* I port right beneath you then kick u up to the air I take out my windmill shurikan and throw it at you* Shurikan expansion Jutsu! * the shurikan i threw at you expands making it very large*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm

((Quite alright, its the same here))

*As Im flying upward, I pull out both my water scroll and Deliverance. I take a swing at the shuriken and send a shockwave through it breaking it into tiny pieces that fall back down to you. I then unroll the water scroll and a huge amount of water is unleashed out of it, enough to fill the crater we are in so there is a 15ft deep lake in the bottom. Putting the scroll and Deliverance away, I flash onto the water and begin to sign*

Water Style: Multipule Water Gyser Jutsu.

*Water pillars shoot out of the water at random spots and everywhere over the water, most of them concentated at where you are*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Great Gate jutsu * as the awater comes out of your scroll a huge gate door thing appears and the water falls into it and it dissapeares* Gravity clones * 4 portals open around you in the sky 4 clones come flying out at you in a dynamic entry looking move*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

*I quickly create a ion field under me so I have something to stand on. I quickly take a stance, only for a millisecond, then as the clones approach, start hitting them, with my nerve fist, so fast that I simply become a blur of motion. I hit the nerves in the clones legs, arms and torso, paralyzing their entire bodies and probably puffing them away. I then spot you on the ground, and smile*

I havent had a fight like this in awhile.

*I vanish and appear behind you moving so fast a normal persons eyes would not be able to keep up, and start sending nerve fist hits at you, hundreds at a time, all at your back, aiming for the nerves in your spinal column*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kogren Star
Page 1 of 1