The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Kama's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Kama's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Kama's Weapons   Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Are as follows

Katana and wakazashi made of highly conductive metal

8-pointed shuriken

Senbon needles:Red:clots bood on impact

Blue:kills nerve cells on impact

Chakra Gloves: Gloves that help with focusing my chakra and gives me an adhesive like grip.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kama's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama's Weapons   Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 am

I have acquried, with the help of Spade, Deliverance, a scythe weapon that creates aftershocks though whatever substance I hit. The aftershocks are almost powerful enough to split atoms.
Kama's Weapons 3ae6011c

Conduit Ring: ring given to me by the griffins, is linked to all the griffins chakra systems, allows me to take and use chakra from anyone of them, but without taking so much that it kills them. Gives me therefore, a huge amount of chakra.
Kama's Weapons Ben-Porat-Yosef-ring-108

Dark Path: Cloak that allows me to cross dimensional borders and teleport from place to place. Made from the silk that is in the feathers of the griffins themselves, which is unbreakable.
Kama's Weapons Untitled

Dark Path can also transform into almost any outfit, which can hide me if need be.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Kama's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama's Weapons   Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:55 am

((weapons Aquired on the vescrutia))

Shinkira: name given to the swords of Kento clan members. Most are forged by the user directly, or in their pressence. My Shinkira is forged with Sky Iron, an extremely stong metal which I aquired during a mission to Cloud 9. Sky Iron borders on being indestructable, since very few forces can destroy it. Its is most noted for its ability to resist the elements. If frozen or set on fire, it does not change temperature, and it doesnt conduct electricity. While forging my Shinkira with Akarui, a long rod of sliver was placed in the center of the blade, and extending into the handle, so that I can transmit an electric current through the blade, and since Sliver is the the metal with the most conductivity, it conducts it extremely well. I can use it to send pulses or bolts of lightning through the blade, which are completely invisible, since it only travels through the core, and shoots out at the tip. My Shinkira is in the form of a Katana.
Kama's Weapons 1em0054

Redemption: My first Keyblade, it has the power over air pressure, giving me enhanced power over wind element. Also, when the blade is swung, it swings with the power of 5000 tons of air pressure behind it, making its blows extremely powerful, and able to crush through almost anything.
Kama's Weapons Keyblade1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kama's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama's Weapons   Kama's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kama's Weapons
Page 1 of 1