The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A Request...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A Request......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:33 pm

*A portal opens in front of Aida's front door and I step out and knock on the door hard* Aida, aida, AIDA!!!!!!! *I begin to knock so hard the hinges break and the door falls over onto the floor inside the house leaving me with a embarassed look on my face.* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 pm

*Aida would teleport to her door as she looked at it on the ground and looked back up Ezekial.*

You broke down..my door.

*Aida thought that Ezekial should be greatful that she had great self control, otherwise she would have severly injured him.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Im SOO sorry! I didnt mean too! Here let me fix it! *I grab the door and start fumbling around with it and sticking it back on its hinges, only to relize its upside down. I pull it off and put it on right and try to screw the screws back in but they fall out and as im trying to catch them the dorr falls over on top of me.* Oww! *I push the door off of my and rub my head. I look down at the door and then start crying all over the place, tears as big as gulf balls raining out and forming a puddle around me.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 pm

*Aida kept her usual facial expression, she really didn't pay attention to Ezekial's tears. She picked up her door and threw it behind her, teleporting it to oblivion she wasn't that upset but nontheless, it was a nice door.*

Please stop crying..What did you want Ezekial?

*Aida would say while scratching the back of neck withc her eyes closed as she began thinking about what to do about her door.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

*I stop sobbing and look up at you.* Im..Im sorry. Everything has been going downhill for me lately. *I get up* Im taking a mission to the Dream World a place where my people gained their power. I was origanally going to ask Spade to go but....well anyway I wanted to know if you would like to go instead, since we are teammates.
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:47 pm

What's the purpose of this mission..and why did you choose to ask me?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm

*I look at you quite quizzically then as though I suddenly understand something, drop the look.* Normally a prophet of my age would have already ventured to the Dream World several times and recieved their instruction, with um.....reality. As most of them, the prophets, were destroyed, I have never gone there. A prophet who makes their first trip usually travels with their closest prophet relative, someone who has already received this instruction. Since I have no family left, I wanted you to fill that place. Your also a Sannin....the dream is no place to go unguarded, its filled with unusaul and strange things. Things that could harm someone if they were to travel alone. So will you come?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm

*Aida scratched the back of head before looking back at Ezekial.*

Where is this dream world entrance?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Um, well there isn't one really. The only way to travel there is by tearing the very fabric of reality, which is very dangerous unless you have the power of the dream. Since thats my area of expertise, I will be creating a portal there. But thats another reason to have you along. Just creating a protal there will be very hard on me. Its not like creating portals from here to there. For this portal, I have to re-weave the fabric of reality, which is the exact reason Im going to the dream to learn to do. If I dont end up tearing the space-time continuem, which is the risk of creating a portal such as this with so little expirence. So can you go with me, please, It wouldnt be the same without you!
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:57 am

Uhhh...I'll have to run it by Hisoka but I will acompany you on your trip.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 am

Thank you, thank you so much! *I jump towards you giving you a huge hug*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes..now if you please..

*Aida would motion toward the what use to be the entrance to her house.*

If you have no other business..
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh of course! Do you want me to try and help fix it? *A portal opens next to me that leads to a door store.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Request...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request......   A Request...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request......
Page 1 of 1