The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Battling Someone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

*I sit in my boat on a small pond, reading and waiting for someone to come fight*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm

My turn..

*I appear floating slightly in the air with my arms crossed with large white hot fire balls orbiting around me.*

If you would take the honors..

*I say as I smile under my hood as I motion you to come at me as the fire balls begin spinning faster..*

(Be sure to read my jutsu list as I will yours.)
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 pm

(that goes without saying)

*My Raikogan and Nerve minipulation activates, making my skins surface all bumby with the extra nerves*

I would be honored to.

*I vanish from the boat and appear behind you hitting the water with much force, and making it shoot high up on all sides of me, as I also add electric current to it, making much more dangerous as the large waves close in on you.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 pm

And here we go..
*Since you appeared behind me, you get smacked back down to the boat you were on and get very uber burned by the giant white fireballs that were orbiting around me. The Fire Balls then form around me in a dome like form protecting me from the lightning water. I then crack my fingers making an enormous blazing blue tower of fire erupt from under you trying to engulf you and burn you to a crisp.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 pm

((I wasn't directly behind you by the way, I was a ways off))

*The senkaku raikogan activates and I immediately change to storm mode and shoot into the clouds, avoiding the fire pillar. Thunder roars and 12 lightning bolts shoot at you, 4 Akariakou,4 Aoiraikou, and 4 Pururaikou bolts from all directions, but the Pururaikou reaches you first being the 2x the speed of the other lightning bolts. I make the other 8 bolts lock on to you, so if you move they will follow.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm

(Then my friend please be more discriptive Smile )

*I would see the bolts coming and I coat the White FireBalls still orbiting around me with a cover of reflect making them block the 4 Pururaiko Bolts and repel them into the 4 Akarikou bolts and they would simply just block the 4 Aoiraikou bolts making them go elsewhere. I then locate you amoungst the clouds using the heat in your body as a beacon as I burst off toward you with the white fire balls spinning even faster around me look like a whitish blurr.*

There you are..
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 pm

((It was my mistake, just letting you know))

*As Im in storm mode, convert the lightning that I consist of into Akaraikou, the strongest of lightning, 10x stonger infact, and I blast at you at the speed of lightning, becoming a red flash, aim my fist right at you*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 am

((Sorry???))

*As we meet, my lightning over charges into your body, surging through it, paralizing you. Then my fist connects with your forehead, sending intense waves of both Akaraikou and physical strength through your head, skull, and brain, which would leave a normal person braindead and sends you shooting as fast as a shooting star into the ground where you hit and leave a 1/4 crater as you continue to burro deep into the earth, the Akaraikou still coursing through you body, until you stop. I land on the ground in a thunderbolt seemingly unscathed as I was protected by such a stong charge of electricity.*

That was close.

*I bush off my pants, my senkaku still active and still keeping an eye on your ever dwindling nervous system*

Hum, just to make sure.

*I take out my katana and charge lightning into it and stick it into the ground sending a charge through the ground to you*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 am

(lol don't be)

*I take the devestating hit and begin to laugh from the intense hit.*
What a hit!
*Fortunatly for me..I don't have a nervous system for my body runs on genesis.im not even human for that matter but defintly an alien although the attack was intense. So I would warp from the crater unknwoned to kama as I reappear above his head in an attempt to deal a deadly heel drop above his head with white hot flames and genesis flowing through my feet micro meters away from him.*
(so my foot is basically touching your head))
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:50 am

* As Im hit and falling into the ground, I instantaniously charge Akaraikou lightning straight through the top of my head,so strong that a lightning bolt is actually shot straight up through my head, so when your foot connects, its thrown away from me again, and a huge boom of thunder echos between us. (think pikachus thunder jolt, only with the lightning around my body being red) I quickly jump up and then spin around, slightly dizzy from the kick that drove me to the ground, and, become a blurr, and vanish. I reappear behind you, charged with Pururaikou in my nervous system, so Im moving 2x faster than lightning and throw about 1000 punches at all parts of your body, all within a few seconds.*

Whats up with people today, having no nervous system, makes my life so much harder.

((Ok then))
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm

*I spin rotate around (rotation style) as I begin blocking and guarding against the 1000 punches (dbz style)thanks to my ability to acheive speeds 99.9% lightspeed so, although kamas strikes were incrediably fast, they weren't something I couldn't handle.*

Don't worry..at least it's not everybody..

*I said taking a small smile as I punch the ground encasing us both in a dome of muteki crystals infused with genesis the size of a basketball court. I then jump backward slightly my movement so intense I seem to be creating afterimages. I then begin running past him and around him surronding him and filling the dome with numerous afterimages of myself. soon all the afterimages stop running as we all jump into he sky and begin falling all of us aimed at kama as all of our bodies begin glowing white with genesis as we extend our fist for an extremly painful punch.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 am

*I smile and even as you begin to encase us, begin to sign at speeds unseen. As you begin to move at those speeds, I stop, clouds begin to form around me* Nimbus Creation! Nimbus Barrier! * the clouds become grayish and spark with lightning. They form a sort of solid bubble around me, and as your after-images hit the barrier, they are hitting a solid barrier which is almost as hard as the stongest metal. You are also electicuted, as much lightning flows around the barrier*

No, just the ones who tend to have the most power. Hisoka, you,.......Aida and I are the only normal ones around here.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 pm

*All the clones and I are indeed electricuted but we begin to brute or way through the pain..then all the clones would put both their hand on the barrier of clouds and incase the barrier along with you inside, in a barrier like ball of solar crystal, thus trapping him inside.*

Well..your extremley strong tourself..if you ask me
*All the clones then cock back and begin punching the dome of solar crytsal over and over again at blazing speed making the inside of the dome begin shooting millions and millions of solar crystal shards at kama who is trapped in the dome from every single angle hoping to impale him greatly. The real me then flies above the dome holding his right hand down..*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 pm

*Water forms in bubbles around my hands, which are then fused with lightning. I run Pururaikou throughout my body using the Senkaku Raikogan and begin batting the shards away, that got through the ninbus barrier that is still encasing me, which cuts the number by about a third, moving at 2x the speed of lighting, which even by your standerds is extremely fast. The shards are deflected back at you and you afterimages/clone things, hoping the shards will break through the barrier you place around us. I, also concentrate my chakra and a nimbus cloud forms in the top of the enclosment, and three lightning bolts shoot towards you as well as a bolt at each afterimage/clone thing that is sending shards at me*

Thank you very much, I would have to say the same about you.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 am

You're abilities are something to admire..
*I would say as kama's valiant effort is all for nought unfortunatly. all of the shards and lightning was reflected back at kama. The real jace who was on the outside floating above the dome begins to charge a ball of genesis in his one hand as the other clones continue beating the dome at blazing speed making enormous spikes flood the dome hoping to overwhealm kama.*
But I think I win this one..
*the real me then fired and immense spherical ball of genesis at the dome which would heat the temperture inside the dome where kama was exceed degrees 100x hotter than the sun.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

((lightning was on the outside right above you, not inside with me...so you should have gotten hit or something?))

Hum, dont think Im done just yet.

*Before you hit me with such a high temp. I sign and create an ion field around me, strong enough to bounce the shards back and forth. I then charge Aoiraikou and hit the earth beneath me and make a mile deep crater, and escape the encasement in storm mode where I crakle in the clouds, and then hit the ground, but dont release storm mode. Then nimbus clouds begin to form around me, as then Im totally blocked form view. The nimbus around me transforms and becomes a huge form, of lightning and cloud. Nimbus Form. A deafening roar echos from the large shape. The shape opens its mouth and a lightning bolt shoots outward,continuously, thick as a house, and homing in on you*
Battling Someone. NimbusMode
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 pm

(ReallY? My bad I miss read, won't ever happen again, i'll just post as if all of my after images are gone.)

*I would dash towar Kama, summoning my lances as I take flight and dive at him at supersonic speeds. I charge demonic energy into the lances and I begin to quickly cut threw the blast and make my way toward kama breaking the sound barrier upon my approach. Once at pointt blank with kama I hold my hands up and my lances begin to spin wildly around us creating a tornado of demonic energy with us in the middle, hopping to ravage kama in every way possible. My mouth begins to grow viscious dragon like fangs as my eyes turn a blood red.*

(note: we are still inside the basketball dome of solar crystal)
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 pm

((Dont worry about it, I tend to do the same))

*the nimbus beast that Im apart of absorbs most of the ravaging from the demonic energy around us, while at lightning speeds, a giant fist is formed from the nimbus, and at lightning speeds, throws an enormus punch with 100x my original strength, probably with enough power to destroy a city, at point blank with you, which will, if connected, send you into the solar crystal dome*

This is getting quite out of hand, and quite interesting at the same time....

*A deafening voice booms from the beast/me*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 pm

*I would notice the oncomingpunch and would only have enough time to create a small barrier of demonic energy around me to take the brunt of the attack but it would shatter upon contact with the punch. although it would take most of the damage but I would go flying and connect with the dome staying pinned up.*
You're gonna get tired of smacking me around..
*I say with a demonic smile as my entire eyes are lost to the eerie demonic red glow in my eyes. I then yell as I punch the wall behind me making hundreds of me clones made of solar crystal rain from the ceiling of the dome. they then become engulfed in genesis and demon energy as they begin to rain on kama inside the demon torando like meteors(undeflectable because made of solar crystal). I stand there motionless as demon energy swirls omniously around me.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

*The beast just takes the clones launching, as a purple flash of lightning shoots past all of the clones, containing me, as I shoot toward you at close to 2x the speed of light, with a Raikiri Fist which is made of Akaraikou, which is 10x stronger than normal lightning, aimed right at you, so I basicly hit you within nanoseconds, because of the small distance to you, hoping to destroy you with the pure power that it emits*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 am

*I notice that none of my attacks are having zero effect on kama and just shrug it off. Since my back is pinned upp against the walls of the solar crystal dome, I just phase backwards out of the dome leaving kama inside the virtually indestructable dome. I then begin to slowly walk away but stay forever in attention o the concealed Kama allowing him to either surrender or stay inside then dome for eternity.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 am

((Nice))

*Using Dark Path, I teleport in back of you, moving out of the teleport at close to 2x the speed of lightning, and with Aoiraikou Raikiri Fist aimed at your back*

Nice try...
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 am

(Are you still in your cloud form, if so pm me and i'll edit.)

*Since my geass was active I always knew kamas location, once he took off, i simply spin sidesteped the rakiri since he is moving to fast to stop or change dierction, or have any idea where I am going (sharingan) and I extend my right finger just as his head passes me and I release a full powered genesis gun to his head infused with demonic energy making it all the more powerful.*

Thanks, I do try..
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am

*I realize that you have sidestepped me, because not only my movement is going at 2x the speed of light, but also my awareness is quite as fast. I quickly shoot the Raikiri to the ground, making a mile deep crater, where I fall to the ground of, turning to storm mode as I do, so as to protect myself, to avoid the gun to my head. I look to wherever you are, smiling slightly*

Seems we cant hit eachother.

*I suddenly vanish leaving nothing but clouds in my wake. I appear above the crater, on a nimbus, and begin hiting the nimbus repeatedly, sending an endless amount of Akaraikou, Aoiraikou, and Pururaikou bolts in all directions, but mainly at you*

((No I left the beast to deal with the clones, so Im not in the form anymore))
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:19 am

((Reminder))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battling Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Someone.   Battling Someone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battling Someone.
Page 1 of 1