The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Paying my respects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prometheus

Prometheus

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm

*Walks in with all of the items recently acquired and looks at spade's grave* Spade we had some good times together didn't. You re instilled the hope I had for humans that I lost so so long ago and I never got a chance to return the favor *Lays the totem pole into the grave and jumps on top of it* Protect this ground in the name of father Kronos at those that have fallen from atop the great kingdom let this mans soul be forever cherished by the gods *Begins to pour the Holly water down the totem pole* *The holy water runs into the grave* There thank you Spade for everything I just wish I could have the same luxuries in death as u do *Walks away as ground shakes slightly as the blessing is confirmed*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:50 pm

*Akarui waits for the stranger to leave as he looks at the grave of Spade* Heh, you idiot getting your slef killed over some enemy. If we were back on the abss this would never happen. *a tearforms in his eye* I remeber when we first fought on the abyss, and then we went and fought the four horseman. *he luaghs slighty then regain composer* ook at me babbiling about like this. I Hope you finnaly found peace........He then floats outward towards the sky* Old friend.
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm

*Aida would be taking her usual stroll to the graveyard to pay her respects to the many of fallen villagers of the twilight. she then looked over to the random stranger she then walked over to him.*
You knew spade?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm

*he stops floating as he hovers back down toward the women who was speaking to him* I knew him before he was ever called spade but that whas a long time ago. What of it?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

He's not dead..anymore..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm

*my head slowly turns side ways* Come Again?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm

*Aida would sigh briefly.*
Spade was ressurected((sp?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm

So....you mean....over there....the stuff I was saying....was for nothing?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Basically..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Umhmmm. Excuss me for a sec. *he moves over about a good 50 feet a way from the the lady as chaotic energy erupts from my body violently destrorying the area in a burst of anger as a huge crater about1 about 1 kilo in diameter is left in my wake from the rage he then flash warps over to the lady* Sorry About that umm I never got your name which would be?
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Aida Vanguard..
*I say as I appear walking from behind akarui with my ever present smile on..*
I noticed your little light show and I just had to come..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Huh? * He turns around to notice that it was none other then Jace standing behind me as I smile a little bit* Oh Shishou its been a while how ya been?
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I can't complain..I see you meet Aida
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Oh you mean this little fire cracker here? Yea she just informed that spade is alive and now I freely beat his ass for dieng in the first place
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Firecracker?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Did I say fire cracker? I meant to say this ravashing female that graced me with her prescense
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 pm

*Aida would raise her eyebrow at the persons comment before writing it off.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Heh guess im out of it today then *he then smilesand tilts his head* I'll see you some other tme then *he flashwarps out the area*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 pm

*Aida would shake her head before turning around walking away and slightly smirking.*
Men..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying my respects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying my respects   Paying my respects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying my respects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Buildings :: Graveyard-
Jump to: