The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prometheus

Prometheus

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-18

My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus Empty
PostSubject: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:15 am

*Walks out onto mountain peak* Zeus Im sick of running Ive lost the only person ive ever cared for. Let's finish this now *Large bolt of lightning strikes and destroys mountain knocking me off* *Tall shadowy figure walks towards me*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 am

Hello Prometheus I was sent here to kill you *Begins Charging Infinity ring*
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm

*Rises slightly* Only fitting that I be dispatched by my pupil, so be it. But dont think im going out without a fight *Activates forever eyes biohazard and reverse and fires huge burst of energy at Spade and disappears*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:21 pm

*Is unphased by the blast* Youll do best just to come out and let us end this *Fires energy blast from the infinity ring that crumble the surrounding mountains and sees Prometheus* Ahh there u are *Draws Andromeda and flies towards him*
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm

*Draws Pandora and clashes with Andromeda and 12 newtons of gravity are created between the 2* Why Spade we were friends what made become the errand boy for the gods
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm

*Begins to by weighed down by gravity* I dont work for your gods, I work for the god Darkness Wave *Dark Energy runs through Andromeda and increases it power* It my job to carryout gods wrath on whomever he ask and you Prometheus have had this coming for quite sometime. Did you think you could just hide while you killed Prophets and Apostles. Thats right they are real messengers of the word God is real and he is very pissed off at you.*Kicks Prometheus away* Getsuga Teshou *Golden Cresent energy flies at Prometheus*
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 pm

*Drops Pandora and pulls out Siegfried and Bahumut* Fires several rounds directly into the Getsuga Tenshou making it exploded before it reaches him* See youve learned some new trick but so have I Titan Form * Energy wraps around him and he begin to grow bigger as the titan form takes shape*
My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus BlackWarGreymon
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Coward fight hasnt even really started yet and already you breakout the big guns well you arent the only one Lets go Seprah *Ring glows with intense light and Seprah forms in the sky*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:25 pm

*a loud booming voice enters the area*

STOP NOW!!!!!

*i appear and large chains made of yellow cosmic energy wrap around the growing titan and spade with seraph*

you two are supposed to be friends, why are you fighting....wait a minute, Spade? youre back?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 am

Yes old friend but even you shall not even you shall stand in the way of gods will *Breaks chain with a whisper of pure spiritual pressure* Finish him Seprah *Seprah fires a gigantic energy blast that pierces Prometheus' chest* It is finished *Walks over to the badly injured body of Prometheus* Time to take my bounty *Points I.R. at him and begins to remove his soul from his body along with some of his powers*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:38 am

Im stopping this..
*I use orbit manipulation to push Spade away from promethius and wrap demon energy around my hand to force promethius's soul back in his body*

Spade, why are you listening to the gods? You're your own master
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

The Creator saved me from the darkness I owe him my life and my servitude Now stop interfering and let me do my job
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

you've paid your dues, and you're done working for him....youre back here spade
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 am

*Points Infinity Ring at Prometheus* I swore an oath to carry out Gods wrath Hisoka if I go back now I would have forsaken my father and he will strip me of title and rank and ill fall and thats the worst possible thing to happen to an angel.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 pm

I get you out of this somehow..I'll go talk to him
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank You Hisoka *Wraps Prometheus in a bubble * But he stays here with me
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm

promise me you won't kill him
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm

If things dont go as u would like them 2 I will have 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus   My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Stand Aganist Olympius: Come and Get me Zeus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Battlefield :: Grudge Matches-
Jump to: