The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

The X Wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 am

Where the members of team X would congregate to get breifed for missions and such, or just to chill

The X Wing Meeting_Room_by_myst921
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 am

*I appear in the observatory and kick my feet up on the table awaiting Bloom, Atra, Ken, Tajsa for a "talk*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 am

*right after mahk-x sits I appear out of the shadow of a chair and sit, some moments of akward silence pass and I speak with my head facing forward*
You wish to see me...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 am

Not just you... everyone, and Ken
*I close my eyes and they then flare open avatar state as I use cosmic awareness to recall the events that have happened in the past*
You fought Bloom.... and won
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am

Yes I did... She asked why am I still an ANBU
*I cross my arms and spin around in my seat*
So...why have I been an ANBU my whole life? I never got a chance of being Sanin, I defeated two of them
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 am

*I laugh slightly*
Its not about winning, you are strong no doubt, but you dont have the spirit and dedication... youre far too cocky and think that you shouldnt have to answer to anyone... A higher up has the mind and body of a kage, you dont... its not all about power
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 am

Arrogant? Zeik isnt? Vash isnt?
*I scoff*
I utterly destroyed Aeon, and defeated Zeik.... what more proff do you need? Im sure the whole heart thing will come into play later...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 am

A Sannin in my mind must have everything before getting the title, youre just strong... now silence, were waiting for Bloom, Ken and my daughther
*I cross my arms and shut my eyes*
It seems like bloom has gotten a bit stronger
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm

*Ken would appear from out of nowhere from a small small gust of rose petals, his hands in his pockets. He then looked up at kham and Atra.*
Am..I interrupting something?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm

No Ken, Atra and I were just finishing, I just wanted to gather the team together, you all are going to run an errand for me... I would say the mission is S rank, but three anbu and a jounin can handle it no problem
*I motion to ken to take a seat*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 pm

*I laugh slightly*
Im sorry... did you say three anbu? Dont tell me Ken is an ANBU...
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:38 pm

I believe he said jounin..
*Ken would say as he took a seat.*
Maybe if you listened, and if weren't so quick to assume..
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Well if youll excuse me... I was under the impression that Bloom was still a jounin
*I cross my arms and then it hits me*
Wait... so mahk-x's daughter is an ANBU? Do they let anyone be ANBU these days? shes what... 10?
*I still maintain my composure*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Nope, Bloom got promoted supposedly so that only leaves one individual, who is late
*I facepalm and recline in my chair*
Oh yeah ken made the team
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

I kinda figured that...
*I scoff because ken was defeated faster than the time mahk-x was given way back when... but hey, there isnt much you can do in these situations, I continue rotating in my chair*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

*Bloom staggerly enters the room, glancing around at who was there. It was...different. Last time Mahk-x assembled his team, it was a different group of ninja, so it was expected that Bloom would feel a bit misplaced. She gave a weak smile, knowing that she at least knew Atra, and continued walking into the room. She took her seat, only saying a single phrase.*
"Good Morning X-sama."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 am

Hello Bloom, congratulations on your ANBU rank...take a seat, I will begin with the mission breifings once the last member arrives
*I look at my wrist and a staticy watch appears out of cosmic energy, I then sigh*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 pm

--I walk in hours after everyone arrived flipping around my hair and such, I then take a seat next to atra... I then notice everyone is dead quiet and dad has quite the impatient look on his face--
"Whats everyone looking at? I didnt know I was on this team... jeez"
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:22 am

Next time arrive on time... you live here there should be no excuse, if you bullshit around on this mission you will surely perish
*I sigh and away the crimson static like watch*
Now... Im going to ask all of you to journey to end of the world and connect the dimensions between that of the nightmare, chaos, reality, rising and such
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:20 am

End of the world..?
*Ken would say as he kicked his feet up on the table and crossed his arms.*
What's the objective?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:41 am

The twilight is a very peculiar village, that exists in a separate but parallel dimension, I plan to connect the twilight with vescrutia, where the nightmare is along with the other villages for future reasons. There shouldnt be much problem, which is why this is an S rank mission
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:44 am

*I slightly raise my eyebrow and realize that what mahk-x said made no sense whatsoever*
So why dont you just do it youself?
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:45 am

whats the catch?
--also quite skepetical, knowing my dad has a hidden motive to everything I look at him rather suspiciously--
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:13 pm

*Bloom closes her eyes in response to Mahk-x's mission request. She would also like to know why them, but she didn't want to ask a question he probably wouldn't answer.*
" So how are we supposed to accomplish this mission?"
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:26 pm

First off... there is no "catch" there is a guy named Kael who I know from way back when, he is a "watcher" who oversees the monumental events in the universe, he resides over vescrutia... so all you four have to do is to get him to open the dimensional door so we can connect the space time continuum between vescrutia and the twilight... no problem the only reason why its an S rank mission is because of the extent of travel its going to take, the end of the world isnt even on this planet.
*even though tajsa's and atra's inquiry was correct, and I know damn well that there is a hidden motive, the team can handle themselves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The X Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X Wing   The X Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X Wing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next