The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

I wish to have a battle...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

I wish to have a battle... Empty
PostSubject: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

"This place is beautiful, its on par with what I remember of the nightmare..."
--after I walk out of my house I take a stroll through the vast scenery of the twilight in the mood for a battle, I wander the expansive green plain in search for an opponent--
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 pm

*A portal appears near you and I walk out, and then notice you walking around. I also notice that Ive never met you before, so I decide to introduce myself* Hello there. Im Ezekiel, who might you be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 am

Im Tajsa! Just call me Tj...
--I stand with my back turned to this person--
So are you here to take me up on my challenge? Youre not scared of a girl are you?
--I put my hands behind my head--
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:46 am

Hum...*This question confused me slightly, but as I thought some more, I realized that fighting her was like fighting Aida, they both may be female, but that does not mean to take them lightly* Ofcourse not, I consider it an honor! *I take a stance, and wait for Tj to make a move*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 am

"And away we go..."

--from behind my head my diamond eyes glow green, with this I can keep an eye on this persons movements with even my bak turned, with that being done I plant my feet firmly in the ground and strike an earthbenders stance, I shift my weight by sliding my feet across the ground and trigger an earthquake causing various large cracks in the earth below, instantly building sized bone diamond spikes shoot up and around Ezekiel concealing my position and attempting to impale him--
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Hum... *I quickly leap through a portal as my equigon activates, and appear out of another right behind you* Hello! *A RD wave shoots forward at almost point blank, trying to destroy you*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:45 am

"Nice eyes you got there... they wont help you much here..."
--since my DNA was scattered amongst the bones, ezekiel would be firing his blast a one of my bone spires, shooting at nothing. Once I notice that ezekeil shot his wave at diamond bone spires I appear with my diamond eye active behind the one closest to him with the chains of my chain blades wrapped around him covered in cosmic energy preventing escape. If another wave like that was shot from ezekiel the cosmic chains would remain. Spikes then shoot out of the chains attempting to impale him and such basically touching his skin, all the while various small thunder clouds of crimson energy surround the remaining spikes that werent destroyed by the wave. ezekiel would only have nano seconds to react--
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am

*Before the chain wraps around me, I release a ripple of reality destruction that would have ordinarily turned the chains to dust, but since they are covered in the power cosmic, the ripple acts as a shield of sorts, that keeps the chain from coming into contact with me. I quickly create a portal under me, in the small amount of time that I have, and I jump through and appear through another a bit farther away from you and the bone spikes* Oh, my, that was close...*I quickly sign and create reality destruction clones which port over to you, and start releasing ripples of reality destruction throughout the forest of bone spires, destroying them, hoping to hit you*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:31 pm

"caught.."
--knowing good and well that a portal user always relies on his portals for nearly everything, the particles would follow ezekiel through the portal he used to escape the destroyed cosmo chains reappearing where he ended up and began to sign, the crimson thunder clouds would appear all around ezekeil the instant he appeard away, and 10 clones of me with the energy cosmic shield surrounding them would reconstruct their DNA around the bone fragments attempt to pierce him in all ways shapes and forms with their cutlass laced with cosmic energy the blades were practically touching his flesh... I slip through the diamond bone spike yet again re appearing a safe distance away from the explosion that destroyed the bone diamond forest and let the cosmic energy build up within me--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to have a battle...   I wish to have a battle... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to have a battle...
Page 1 of 1