The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

There and Back again...

Go down 
+7
Kham's Heartless
Master Xehanort
Ken Minamino
Bloom Han.
Tajsa
Atra
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kham's Heartless

Kham's Heartless

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-12

There and Back again... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Dont be too hasty kids...
*I would say as I float slightly off the ground out of the door eventually landing next to master xehanort, my eyes burn with a crimson intensity as my muscles ripple every now and then with cosmic sparks, my silver diamond skin gleams brightly even though there is a lack of light in the area*
Can I kill them sir...
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh... hello kham, I was wondering when you would make it here... Ill teach these youth a lesson myself"
*I would say as I stand hunched over, I then sniff the air ever so slightly and my smile grows quite large*
"Kingdom Hearts is in this realm... I smell it, lets get this over with, stand down Kham"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:12 pm

--I would drop my axe, because this persons energy is exactly like that of my fathers, everything about him but his appearance is similar--
"Thats not Kham... thats just some cheap immitation, one last chance old guy and fake Kham"
Back to top Go down
Kham's Heartless

Kham's Heartless

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:17 pm

FAKE... IM NO FAKE
*each uttered syllable sends cracks and causes the whole area to shake violently as I would yell quite angrily and flail around my anger, almost the exact opposite of the cool collected kham*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:20 pm

*Ken slightly laughed at the meatheads anger.*
Well you do have the attitude of a giant, bigass, idiot...so i guess you might be some type of imitation..
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

I really wouldnt go about taunting this guy guys, we need to off this old man now.... this guys shadow is the exact same as khams, and shadows dont lie, so lets do this
*my body flickers and des noir is summoned next to me in the identical stance*
ready?
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yeah... Im ready"
--I would pick up my axe and hold it on my sholder like clould with his buster sword primed for battle--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm

He does have the same scent as him..oh well
*Ken leaned his head to the left and black rose was summoned in her usual elegance of black petals. Ken held his hand the the left and summoned Aera in it's scythe form..*
Let's get this over with..
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:57 pm

"Ill see you in the twilight Kham..."
*I turn to kham and touch him on the forehead, he turns into a compressed silvery shiny ball and gets rocketed across the skies towards the twilight, I then grasp the energy sword keyblade and face the group... I then flip the key blade around and manipulate the pure energy substance that Is the wispy girl, I then collapse her upon herself removing her from existence*

"Now that she is out of the way...."
*I stab the keyblade in the ground and the whole area flashes, instantly millions upon millions of the same keyblade are basically touching the flesh of everyone in the area these keys can cut through anything on a molecular level, these energy swords can move at lightspeed and I can manipulate them on a whim... I smile slightly and these keys would run everyone through indefinitely for minutes on end stabing them shanking them over and over showing so sign of yeild, of course... all this happens instantaneously at light speed*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:01 pm

(O.O)

*Just as quickly as she was summoned, Black Rose would disperse as Ken would fall over dead from the many many molecular slashes of doom.*
Tch..killed..by..a ke--
*He wouldn''t finish his sentence as his eyes turned grey and lifeless.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:05 pm

*lasting a bit longer than ken... I would get slashed indefinitely and fall over limp dropping to my knees first*
should have listend to mahk-x.... fuck
*i would hit the ground eventually hitting it with my face*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

"Already?"
--The swords would appear in my felsh with cuts over my body, I would drop to my knees just as lifeless as anyone else--
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm

"Well, that was easy enough... I hope the rest of the village is this simple"
*as I glde across the bodies of the children I leave traces of my energy upon them while removing my keyblades and their clones from their bodies one by one... enjoying the result of my novice level technique, I then take another step forward onto the ground and walk off into the distane as slowly as I walked out of the door towards the twilight*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:26 pm

*Well after Master Xehanort left golden particles would land on the fallen team and bring bloom back to this plane of existence, but she had to take the attack that master xehanort dished out as a price to exist again... the team would be ultimately healed, my voice would then echo across the world*
"Bring yall assess back to the twilight.... now something else is coming"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Don't have to tell me twice...
*He said after struggling to his feet.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Yep... Im definitely going back now, is everyone ok?
*I hoist myself up on my warglaives pushing myself upward healing up the healing process with ken's healing factor*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yeah im fine, I think we are in a serious need of a debriefing"
--I backflip upwards landing on my feet quickly healing faster than everyone else, the door on the othe hand would stay open well after master xehanort left, paying no attention to it Im ready to go back home--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:09 pm

*Ken then looks back open door.*
Why...is that door still open?

Last edited by Ken Minamino on Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

*Me and my partners emerge from the door, coated in armor*

I sense it, he's here...
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm

*I walk out behind terra slowly my armor clanking with each step. I then begin sniffing the air.*
He is here..this dimension reaks of his essence..
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:47 am

"He is here, but these four..."
--I walk in slowly after Ven and Terra with similar armor like the rest of them, but of course mine looks more feminine... I then manifest a swirly wispy ball of white energy with an arrow in the middle, it then points to the group ahead of us--
"Have similar energy readings as him"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:50 am

"Wait... wait... you mean the old guy? He just took off that way, but were not with him, we fought him earlier and we lost"
--I gesutre behind me signifying where the old dude took off too--
"He was saying something about kingdom hearts and stuff... we REALLY dont want trouble, in fact, were on our way back that way ourselves, come on guys"
--Attempting to really avoid any confrontation with these dudes, and girl... I yank on atra telling him and everyone else to come with me--
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:52 am

TJ is right, the old man whooped us and went along behind us, were going to go talk to our leader to engage him before any real trouble starts... so if you'll excuse us
*I casually take a step bacwards and motion to ken and bloom to come on*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:46 am

Quite..The elderly man had some sort of key..he whooped us and took off..
*He said as he began to turn around ready to leave..*
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:51 am

*My fist crackles with white lightning like power.*
So they are just obstacles..
*He then stepped and appeared infront of Ken he then started at him with a royal brutal hand to hand ass whoopin that would make lightspeed look like childs play but for some reason you could see every strike, white lightning crackling after every hit.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back again...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next