The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A Neglective Request..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm

~*Aizu noded Mahk-x and then looked at the clone. He then closed his eyes after concentrating, and they flared open locking eye contact with the clone putting him in a mangekyo genjutsu of his atoms slowly buut surely detorting melting his body into a pool of disengrated body.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:01 pm

*The clone would scream in agony before falling over dead showing no sign of life, I then touch the side of my forehead like a member of the secret service as if im paging someone*
We have a dead one here...
*some seconds would pass by before the clone rises again*

Well... I would hate to be on the end of that, I suggest that you dont use that eye too much Aizu, you could go blind
*I would laugh casually*

Now lets try some ninjutsu, if my cosmic abillities serve me well, you can target an atom and... slice it in half
*I wave good bye and appear a million miles away and yell to aizu*

TRY IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:11 pm

~*Aizu would seize control of a random atom. he then touched it with his finger and then snapped his finger creating an atomic explosion that would stretch for about 999,999 miles. Aizu would emerge undamaged from the explosion but would be on his knees from the attack exhausted but still ready to go.*~

(visual aid)
A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 Atomic10
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:15 pm

*waiting for the various after affect of the explosion to settle I appear infront of aizu again with him on the ground*
Thats enough for today, I suggest you only use that eye of yours when you have too... or else you could loose them. In the mean time you should make your self so strong that you should hardly ever have to use it. So some more training is necessary, your fire is weak... and you overall suck, you should train some more with your fundamentals before spamming that sharingan, I look forward to facing you in battle someday
*I wave good bye, me and my clone go two entire seperate ways*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:25 pm

~*I smirk before deactivating my sharingan and raising to my feet and struggling to stand as I sigh. i then warp elsewhere.*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Neglective Request..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3