The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Atra, one last training session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Atra, one last training session Empty
PostSubject: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm

*I would walk into a nice open random space in my house, surrounded by plenty of objects waiting for Atra*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm

You summoned me?
*I would appear out of the shadow of some random object kneeling*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm

You have mastered all I taught you, so I will teach you one last thing... then you are on your own. Even after you have gained so much power, you still a piece of junk. Trash even... Sure you have the power to become a sannin, hell even a kage, but you still are an arrogant cocky little shit. So I will be there when you finally die... Now to teach you to extend your chakra to all shadows of the universe.
*I would say rather nonchelantly*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm

But master... I would perish
*I would say kneeling devoutly*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

You will only perish if you do this wrong. Now, take me to the shadow realm we have business to attend to there
*I would crack my neck which shakes the entire house and turn around towards atra looking above him*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

*I would rise and begin preforming hand signs, shadow energy would swirl around me and mahk-x and eventually we would fall into our own shadows... we would then be transported to a place that would look exactly like the same room were in, but all the objects are black, here the shadows have mass, but I have absolute power... maintaining mahk-x in this place along with my self puts a nice hefty weight on my chakra, but I try not to show it*
What now...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

You figure it out... Its pretty simple actually
*I shrug and increase my density making the strain on atra even worse*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:02 pm

*I would think as the strain on me gets even worse*
Bastard...
*but it would then hit me, that here... any advanced nara or manipulator of shadow energy is god, that if they extend their chakra to all things in this universe, it would transfer over to the other world... and since my shadow stepping involves me jumping dimensions, I can easily jump my chakra to that of the entire world... I would then manifest my chakra which is blue and wispy like, I would flail my arms outward and my chakra would mix with everything in the area, the world even,with that being said I would be drained and bring mahk-x and I back to the normal plane of existence*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Now, you see that table?
*I gesture over to the table behind me*
Pull it towards you...I would assume that this would be easier if you were in your shadow form, or if Des Noir did it...
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm

*I would already be in my shadow form when mahk-x finished his sentence, with my current vision I could see threads of shadows, all connected to me... I would hold my hand out and seize an imaginary thread and yank it towards me... the table would correspond and follow... I would then act as if im pushing it back and the table would rocket out of the house*
Well then... is that all?
*I would say, now strengthening my chakra in every thing in the room now that my chakra is in all shadows*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Yes... that is all for now... I have taught you everything I wanted to teach you, and I know what you are planning atra... I suggest that you dont try it. It will only end in your failure. You cant kill me, you may think you have the strength, but you dont have the know how. I am an absolute mystery to you, you have never seen me tired in your entire life as a ninja. But if you insist, I dare you to try besting me in combatt.
*I disspaer in a flash of silver light*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

*not caught off guard by the fact that mahk-x was in my head, I nod to myself after he disappears preparing for my next conquest, I then fall into my own shadow only to seek the aid of others to join my cause*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atra, one last training session   Atra, one last training session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atra, one last training session
Page 1 of 1