The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Fighting Da Master.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Fighting Da Master..... Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

*I stand on a large lake, waiting for Da Master (Mahk-X/Kham), hoping that he will fight me....*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:29 am

*I would be walking by on the other side of the shore humming a tune of sorts and look at this person on the lake*
Who the hell is that?
*I then activate my diamond eye and notice its Kama, who clearly has the intent to fight, I then yell*
HEY KAMA!
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 am

*I would look over at Da Master, my Raikogan and Nerve Manipulation activated,and a second later vanish, and reappear behind him facing in the other direction*

Hello, Mahk-X, do you mind fighting me?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Sure... if you know what you're getting into
*I would shrug and await kama's reaciton, it seemed like the planet woud "sigh" with me*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Hum, I believe I know what Im getting into....and is it that much of a bother?

*I would vanish again after saying this, and reppear in the sky atop a large nimbus, My Senkaku Raikogan activated, as the sky turns almost comletely black, and rain starts pouring down so hard, it would take not time at all to make an foot deep rain water on the ground. the winds start to pick up, and blow at over 300 mph, the occasional lightning flashing overhead, followed with thunder. At the climax of all this, three twisters appear around you, sucking up all the water around you, and swirling around at near 700 mph, able to tear almost any alloy of metals apart, within seconds. Each twister has either Akairaikou, Aoiraikou, or Pururaikou pouring through it as well, making them even stronger. The one with Pururaikou moves at an excellerated speed, as the Aoiraikou one leaves a mile deep trench wherever it goes, and the Akaraikou one pushing the winds harder, making them even stronger than before. Each twister moves at you to tear you into pieces even smaller than dust particals, and each moving so fast that you would only have nano seconds to react to them*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Twister... I love that game... You dont mind if you are the test subject for my new powers are you?
*I would say as I flare my arms outward letting out an outward blast of telekenitic energy pushing all moisutre, oxygen and winds outward for a couple hundred miles... along with Kama with it, this concussive blast of kinetic energy can easily level cities, so as such... it will smother or distort the twisters with its strong concussive force. In the midst of this I would clap my hands together and muster up a LARGE amount of the PC, it will crackle with a crimson intensity and manifest a sphere of jelly like RED matter in my hands in the shape of a spiky ball, It would be released and the red matter missles would fire outwards at amazing speeds, deleting the matter of whatever it touches, including oxygen, moisture, ECT mostly aiming for kama*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Indeed, its a friendly game....

*As I start to fly off from the telekenitic blast, I shift to storm mode, and then Pururaikou storm mode. As the missiles shoot towards me, I make a nimbus behind me, and use it to bounce off in the opposite direction, towards you, and moving at 2x the speed of light, over shoot the missiles, since they are not traveling as fast as me (I think) and reappear near you in a matter or nano seconds, reappearing above and behind you on a nimbus cloud, still in the storm mode, and quickly release about 100 Pururaikou bolts, which shoot towards you, moving at 2x the speed of light, and aiming to every point of you so there are no places that you would not be hit*

Your "new" powers are quite interesting, enough to block something like that, and send me flying...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Those arent the new powers... These are
*Microsized driplets of RED matter would nearly effortlessly delete the attacks heading for me, the energy deletion would collapse upon it self creating several black holes that begin to suck kama in towrads me with the strength to destroy a planet, the RED matter that was dodged would simply react with the clouds above causing it to rain red matter, collapsing and deleting the matter of whatever the rain hit causing more black hole suction taking in more matter with it, Kama would be utterly vaporized and eliminated from existence unless he can reverse such an intensity of gravitational energy*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Well, I guess its time for my new powers too...

*I would sign faster than the speed of light*

I sure hope this works....Suko-ru Raikogan!

*My eyes turn pure white, and lightning, wind, and water swirl around me, way over 1000 mph, which keeping me stationary, for the time being. I quickly send a large amount of chakra into my hand, creating a pure white chidori, of sorts, but it soon is covered in wind and water as well, as to ad to the intensity, and I thrust my hand forward, just as I teleport directly behind you, still moving at 2x the speed of light, and as Im thrusting as I teleport directly behind you, the super chidori thingy is already basicly touching you, soon to pass through you, and then cut the rest of you body into shreds, with the power of extreme wind, water, and lightning combined, which should be able to sever you apart, liquify you, and turn you into particals smaller than dust*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

I like this stuff...
*unfortunately for Kama, he fails to notice the microscopic particles of RED matter floating around in the area, constantly raining around him eliminating him from existence, so when he appeares behind me he would have been tainted by the RED matter, there would be no chidori for it would have to force its way through the RED matter to touch me, so it would get erased, along with pieces of him as well since he had to remain stationary to charge, and thrust the chidori... so I would casually turn around as Kama is whipping around as fast as he is going and close my fist collapsing the RED matter upon kama that he neglected to dodge, removing him from existence due to its matter deletion properties, I would then collect the stray red matter, close up all the stray black holes by canceling out the red matter with my diamond skin fragments and walk back to the twilight*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 am

((that was fast lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Da Master.....   Fighting Da Master..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Da Master.....
Page 1 of 1