The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Empty
PostSubject: Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools   Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 pm

The Disabler: This weapon disables any type of portales or holes. These holes include black holes and openings for an attack.

Kimimono: I usually where a black kimimono with a white coat on top and a sheath for my katana on my back.

Triple Blades: 3 blades that I fight with.

Doubly Scimmitar: 2 scimmitar's that I fight with.

Combat Mask: A type of mask that has a unique goggle and telscopic piece attached to it and can do alot of things like protect me from inhaling poison or anything, breathe under water, hide my face a bit, the goggles let me see through any type of mist (poison, water, ect.), the goggles also let me see in the water and through smoke and fire, the goggles can let me shoot a strong laser (the laser can freeze you or burn you), the goggles can also let me see 50 meters around me. The telescopic piece lets me see up to the smallest molacules and helps me see locations from another realm ( it wont work unless i've been to that realm) or location.

Gloves: These gloves let me climb easier, protect my hand, and lets me hit a little harder. It can shock you if i touch you and want it to.

Combat Armour: (A strong armour which i will not really reveal a lot of things yet) It has a jet pack attached. I can make 2 lasers come on my shoulder which attacks at a great speed. It can protect me from any explosion and if i touch some one they will be protected from the explosion.

Hovering Boots: Special boots which let me fly and hover around the sky. It also has roller blades which can cut through steel ( comes out when i want it to) and lets me ride around.

Flying Car: A car i have that can drive on water, fly, and drive on the road/ground. It has missles and lasers attached to it ( More weapons will be installed).

Jet Pack: A jet back which lets me fly in the sky.

Telescopic Piece: Same as the one on my combat mask except that this one isnt attached and i use it when my mask isnt with me.

Giant shuriken

Double sided kunai

Death Whisper: one of my most powerfull wep. burns almost every targeted enemy. Never hurts me even if u hit me with it. if i stab it in me it heals me. It burns when in contact. If it touches, fiery flames automatically appear burning through like a very strong acid. Its a Scimitar looking sword with a little edges

Dragon Blade: .....very strong and also drains chkra from opponent.... when it engages in a battle and the opponent is holding the sword will take the chakra through the sword to my sword which then gives the chakra to me.

Thunder blade: sword with element of lightining. It saves me chakra.

Bombs: all bombs and tags.....exploding tag, smoke bomb, etc..

Ancient Katana: A ancient katana. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Sword_Samuria_Katana_Dresden_Museum

Katana: A katana. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Komoran_Kenshin_Katana_M

Kunai: A kunai. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Naruto_kunai_knife_bk_2

Shuriken: A shuriken. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Shuriken

Demon Wind Shuriken: A Demon Wind Shuriken. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Fan-shuriken

Last edited by hitsayuga on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools   Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Reign Bringer: A flaming sword that perishes most things
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Reignbringer

CorDemi Codex: A sword that can turn into a key that opens all doors and pathways. It also opens pathways to anothers mind. This sword can appear and disappear in a fraction of a second. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools CorDemi_Codex_Sword_Form[img] It needs to touch the forehead for atleast 2-3 to get into their minds. It can mess with them from their.

Shadow Gattling Gun: A Gattling gun with the elemt of darkness appears on my hand to attack enemies. It shoots out bullet like shadow projectiles. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Shadow_Gatling

Nosferatu Claw: A poisoned claw apears to attack and poison the enemy. It comes under one of my arm making it look like i have 3 arms. I control it with my mind. Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Nosferatu_Nails

Crusader's Shining Repeater: A gun with the element of light appears on my hand to attack the enemy and gives me more defense against dark element attacks. An automatic 360 shield orb comes around me which all the dark elemnt attacks have difficulty going through.
Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools Crusader%27s_Shining_Repeater2
Back to top Go down

Hitsayuga's Weapons And Tools
Page 1 of 1