The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Hitsayuga fight for your place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Hitsayuga fight for your place Empty
PostSubject: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Time to earn your keep Hitsayuga
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 am

I'm here...((whats that supposed to mean?))
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:25 am

Remember when i told u you have a year to improve or you will be exiled well that year has passed and your still a genin now you have to defeat me in order to stay a part of this village *Things around me begin to dissolve into spirit particles and crimson judgement forms on my arm* I wont hold back Release Crimson Judgement
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 am

oh all right then....* i activate my horogan and keep it ready* then run towards you while using my chidori nagashi trying to attack from a distance with it*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm

*Points left arm at you* Darkness Wave *A tsunami of dark energy flies toward you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:14 pm

* I move a little to the side* * while moving i summon the spirit of the necromancer, Adhjana who protects me from dark element attacks and then summon the spirit of the death knight, Artix, who protects me from all dark and light element attacks* * i make lightning clone and use sand armour on the real me* * i summon the lightning dogs to attack you*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 pm

((Its a tsunami if you move a little bit you still get hit and you completely bit my character))
*The dark energy creates a huge blast sending you flying and destroys the lightning clone and dogs* See you seem to under estimate the power of the Spirit King Necron oversoul * Necron oversouls with Crimson judgement* You thinks those puny spirits can stand up to my grand spirits * Crimson judgement burns black as i jump into the air and aim for your spirits Black remorse *A huge blast of Hellfire and dark energy is expelled from my fist spanning 30000 feet*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:59 pm

*In a flash hitsayuga is gone. I appear behind Spade carrying hitsayuga. I set him down.*

Sorry, Spade but, I have to stop this match for now. I wish to take hitsayuga and train him, if you dont mind. I think there is some unrealized potential in him yet, if you would allow me to do so?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:44 am

*Breaks crimson judgement* Ok Kama I'm sparring him 4 now but from now on if he messes up it's your responsibility
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 pm

((Wait, so is this battle over?))
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:28 pm

((no keep going.))

Thank you Spade.

* I bow and vanish.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

((right)) * i put on my combat mask and then slide on my gloves** I then take a stance and shoot a laser at you which will freeze you*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Nothings colder than death embrace *I put my hand out and absorb the laser using death's embrace*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:05 am

Damn* I shoot out the laser but this time it will burn you* *i Then summon my shining repeater gun and start shooot thousands of bullets at you* *After that i use my speed and go next to you, then i make lightning clones to attack you* *i now do rasen-gun*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Arbiter Oversoul *Arbiter oversouls with my arm and creates a wind shield blocking all of the bullets I then pull out Ars Nova at fire a couple of light speed rounds at you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:41 pm

((wait since you didnt say you blocked or dodged the rasen-gun, did it still hurt you? same for the laser))
*i run at you and do my hitsayuga rendan ( clones come at you and we do a combo attack)*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 am

((Yeah it did but u have to post that they hit me if i didnt dodge like so))
*The bullets go through your clones destroying them and hit you in the chest 6 times and you fall to the ground* *I shake my head* This over kid hopefully Kama can train you to become at least half better *I dimension step away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitsayuga fight for your place   Hitsayuga fight for your place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitsayuga fight for your place
Page 1 of 1