The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Testing My New Abilities.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Testing My New Abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

* I wait in a boat on a pond for someone to test my new skill on.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am

* I teleport onto the shore of the pond and walk onto the pond coming to the boat that Kama is sitting in.* Hello, Kama. You need someone to test your new skills? I can help you if you like.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

*I look at Sirus.*

Hello Sirus, nice to see you again. I would like that very much.

* I get up from the boat and step onto the pond and face Sirus, taking a stance.*

Im ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am

* I activate the Druingan and sign with one hand and throw a giant shuriken with the other.* Ice Minipulating Jutsu. *The water flys upward and freezes into a bunch of ice needles. the needles fly at Kama after the giant shuriken that I already threw. I then jump back off the pond and make a bunch of trees grow up, hidding me from you view.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 am

* I sign faster than the eye can follow. A bunch of water clones spring up and snatch the shuriken and deflect all the needles before they reach me.*

Nice moves, but its time to get started.

*I sign again and hit the water with my palm.*

Fusion Technique!

* I pore lightning throughout all the water in the pond making it fused with lightning. I then point to the trees where Sirus is hidding.*

Water Fusion Tidal Wave Jutsu!

* a huge tidal wave of the lightning fused water shoots toward Sirus and carries everything that it hits with it.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh shoot! * I dive underground just as the tidal wave is about to hit me. 2 clones jump out of the ground on the other side of the pond behind you. They sign.* Wind Style: Gail Force Winds! Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs! * They combine jutsu and make a huge force of exploding flaming wind come at you swiftly.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Nice.

* I vanish from sight before the fire filled wind even comes near me. I appear behind the two clones and touch each of them in the back of the head with one finger. They both puff from the amount of lightning I shot though their bodies.*

Come on Sirus, you cant hind in the earth forever.

* I vanish again, and appear above the spot where you are hinding, since I can see you using the Raikogan to see your nervous system. I come down and hit the gound hard with my fist. The ground explodes with the electricity that I put into it.*

There you are!

* I look down at Sirus in the ground were you are now exposed. I then sign again.*

Water Fusion Dragon Jutsu!

* A huge dragon made of fusion water soars down toward you in the ground while I jump up and land a few feet away still observing you with my Raikogan.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

*I quickly use the druingan to teleport away before the dragon hits me. Then I appear behind you and sign. Wood shoots out of the ground in long flexible posts. They quickly try to surround you and tie you up. I then make more hand seals and pull a bunch of shuriken and giant shuriken out and throw them up in the air.* Wind Style: Shuriken Windwhirl. *a tornado of sorts comes around my body and the shuriken and giant shuriken zoom around and around in the walls of it.* Release! * The tornado stops swirling around and around and shoots outward toward you in a big blast of wind carrying the shuriken and giant shuiken along with it at great speed.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 am

*I sign faster than the eye can see*

Summoning Jutsu!

*A giant porcupine appears and surrounds me and itself as it forms a ball and makes its quills into a armor like mesh. The armor quills deflect the shuriken but we are pushed back aways from the wind. Then it unrolls and stands upright waiting for a command.*

That was good, keep it coming.

*I sign again.*
Water Fusion Rain Jutsu.
*some of the fused water goes into the air and then comes down as a hard rain that is still fused with lightning so will burn and shock if even a drop hits you.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Humph * I quickly dive underground to get out of the rain. There I create a wood barrier around me to make sure that the rain doesnt some how get to me through soaking into the ground. I then sign and make wood shoot up all around you in a circular fasion and make a ceiling come over it too. Then I make lava shoot out of the ground inside the circular enclosement that you are in and make it shoot towards you in a rather fast movement.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 am

*Moving in a blur, I charge lightning chakra into my fist and hit the nearest wall of wood. The wall explodes and I escape through the hole. The porcupine roles into a ball again and shoots into the ceiling and breaks out and lands next to me. The porcupine hits the ground and makes the earth open up around you exposing your wood barrier. The porcupine starts to spin in a circular motion and shoots a bunch of ten foot long quills that will easily pierce the wood barrier and you.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:59 pm

*I make the wood barrier fall away from me and sign.* Wind Style: Shuriken Windwhirl! *a tornado of sorts surrounds me and and the quills are sucked into the tornado and spin around me, but not harming me.* Release! *the tornado unravels and shoots the giant quills at you faster than they were sent at me and they are also surrounded by wind that makes them spin like drills.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

*I look in slight surprise as I wasn't expecting the quills to be thrown back at me. I quickly call the fusion water back too me and it shoots forward forming identical quills but made of fused water to block the quills. Then I vanish in a blurr of movment and my porcupine starts to sign and make large pillars of earth come up out of the ground and start to shoot toward you.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:05 am

*I quickly sign* Lightning Style: Dual Lightning Wolves! *Two lightning wolves shoot towards the pillars and shoots around them and through them, destroying them.
Then I begin to sign* Secret Jutsu: Metamorphosis Technique! *I immediatly transform into a giant porcupine the same as the one you summoned, but with the druingan. Then I hit the ground and start to spin. A large wave of earth travels in all directions as I also shoot the ten foot long quills in every directions.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 am

*the porcupine jumps straight into the air, curled into a ball, and spinning, which deflects whatever quills come near him. I appear behind a tree 100 yards away to make sure the quills dont reach me.*

Wow, thats new.

*I quickly sign, and make a few clones who use my lightning quick speed to appear near you. three are left cuz a few got hit by the quills, but the others are able to dodge them. When they get near you, they each create a Raikiri Fist and come at you from three different directions.*

Lets see what you do about that.

((Note that you have to grow your quills back over time as a porcupine, you dont have an unlimited amount, so if you fire too many your defence goes down too.))
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm

*I make a sign and transform back into my human self, giving me more space between the clones. Then I make a few signs and a windwhirl appears around me, blocking your clones, and then throwing them away from me in little dustdevils of their own. As your clones are blow away, I make another hand seal* Wood Release. *the tree youy are hidding behind suddenly shoots thick wood branches come around your entire body and the tree starts to suck you in. Then I teleport infront of you making another hand seal, and a thick layer of ice freezes around the entire tree and you, keeping you in place, even as the tree is sucking you in still. I quickly unsheath Third Element and thrust it directly at your chest, trying to stab and burn out your heart.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:08 pm

*your sword goes into me, but as soon as it enters, a electric current shoots though it, an hits you with 500 volts of current electricity. At the same time my Raikogan pulsates and changes to Zekko Raikogan, and then pulsates again and reforms into a third Raikogan. A green glow comes around my body and the tree and ice are turned to dust almost intantly. Then a purpleish glow comes around me and I vanish I appear all around you as Im going so fast it forms after images. I stop behind you and the glow vanishes. I lift my fist up which suddenly forms green lightning around it. I hit the ground, and create a crater that is a half a mile deep, and you begin to fall because the ground almost vanishes under you. I glow purple again and hit the ground way before you do. the glow vanishes, and I lift my fist again which forms red lightning around it now and I aim it at you as you fall toward me.*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 pm

*the current that entered though my body stuns me, but as I fall, I recover and turn in midair to face you. I begin to swirl wind very fast around my entire body, and then begin to spin in very fasst tight circles making a dome of wind swirl around me, trying to counter act your attack.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 pm

The member 'Sirus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Defense' : 8, 4, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 pm

*I thrust my fist forward in blurred movement against your shield of wind.*

Akairaikou!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 pm

The member 'Kama' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack' : 6, 5, 1, 9
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm

*I charge though the wind shield and straight at you, hitting you, breaking most of the bones in your body, and sending a current of lightning though you, and sending you straight into the wall of the crater so fast that when you hit the wall, you create another smaller crater in the wall*

Its over.....
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm

*Im gasping for breath and hardly alive as I speak.* I....give......in......
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Good.

*I walk towards you, knock you unconscious, and pull you of the wall crater. I place you on the ground, and sign, and hit the ground. A diagram appears and I place you in the center. A greenish glow forms around your body and you start to heal. Your bones mend and your organs reform if any were damaged. after a few brief moments, your body is fully healed and the diagram disappears. I vanish in a flash leaving you on the ground, full healed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing My New Abilities.   Testing My New Abilities. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing My New Abilities.
Page 1 of 1