The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! Empty
PostSubject: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 am

*A portal opens in front of Spades office door and I knock and and wait for a response.* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

-TIME SKIP-

*I sit on a field meditating and waiting for Aida to arrive. While meditating, I gather lots of chakra for the task of creating such a portal.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 pm

*Aida walks from the gates of the twilight with her hands at her sides as she looked toward Zekial.*

Ready?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:56 am

*I keep my eyes closed, and nod my response. I then concentrate very hard, releasing the gathered chakra in a steady flow. A sucking sound is heard in front of us and a portal begans to open, slowly, is gets bigger and bigger, until, after 5 mins, its large enough to step through. I open my eyes and look to see the portal there.* YAY! I did it! Now we can go. *I walk over to the side of the portal and stop facing you with my arm outstretched, palm up, towards the portal* Ladies first!
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 pm

*Aida looked at Ezekial and flicked her finger in his direction forcing him into the portal being pushed by air as she followed behind him.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 am

*We travel through the portal for awhile, until after a few minutes, a light appears marking the other end* I see....the light....hehehe.. *As we come through it, we appear on a semi-hilly field that is green and has little flags all over marking holes in the ground. There are also a few trees here and there, and a lot of lawn decorations. Mostly big mushrooms that look more like houses. I take a few steps around when a loud, high pitched, squeaky voice yells* FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *About a hundred white golf balls fly overhead coming stright down at us, and my eyes get big* affraid
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 pm

The hell?

*Aida would simply look at the oncoming golf balls with her hand behind her head as she created a wind sheild around them (rotation style) to repel the golf balls as she spoke to Ezekial while still looking at the golf balls.*

Where are we?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 pm

I seems like a driving-range or golf course. I thought I directed the portal to the dream world. Wait just a sec. *A portal opens under me and about ten feet in the air. I drop through and then come out the one 10 ft in the air. As Im up there I look around and then make another portal under me that leads back to the ground.*
Its father up that way, this is just the outskirts. *I point to the north, and as I do be both feel many little hands grabbing our pant legs. I look down to see little lawn gnomes, about 2 ft tall, standing there, about a hundred of them. Most of them are wearing red, except for one that is wearing blue and seems to be the leader.*

Head Gnome: Hey you people up there, you crazy or something? We are trying to play golf here! *He takes his golf club jumps up in the air and hits me on the head and lands back down on the ground* Are you dense?

Me: Im sor-OUCH-ry.....*I wince in pain as the club hits my head*

H. Gnome: That'll teach you. *He turns to Aida* And what do we have here? *He sees you and is instandly transformed for rude hate to complete obiediance* AH you must be Frazzel!!!! All hail Frazzel!!! *the other gnomes start bowing to you and I have a look of utter disbelief* We have been waiting for you forever, come my great goddess Frazzel, come to my humble home...*He points to a large plastic purple mushroom twenty yards away*

Other Gnomes: All Hail Frazzel! All Hail Frazzel! *they continueously bow*

Head Gnome: *he turns to me* You must be her servant! quickly, we must get her to the house so we can worship her!!!!!

Me:.............................
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm

(lol frazzel)

*Aida bent over to see the little knomes as she diverted her eyes elsewhere.*

Yea...thanks, but I am not this frazzel or whatever..

*Aida then stood straight up before looking back at Ezekial. Although, somewhat flattered, she then closed her eyes and began to slowly walk north toward where they were suppose to go.*

Coming Ezekial?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

Me: um yea Im coming. *I start to run toward you when a hundred clicks sound behind me.*

Head Gnome: An imposter hey, then we will take you down!!!!!! *All the gnomes pull out guns and the head gnome pulls out a bazuka(sorry spelling) and fires it at my back, and the other 99 gnomes begin to shoot at us rapidly* FOR THE REAL FRAZZEL!!!!!!!!!

Me: *A portal opens under me and I fall into it and fall out of another portal behind the gnomes.* How Dare You Threaten AIDA!!!!!!! *I grab my Kaboomerangs and throw them into the crowd* KAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *An explosion goes off sending 50 of the gnomes into the air and the rest stop firing at you in confusion*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 pm

(Wow lol)

*Aida would create a shield of air around her to protect her from the explosion and gunshots. She would raise her eye brows slightly at the affection toward her shown by Ezekial, she didn't think anyone really cared for her but she really didn't care if they didn't. Aida then flicked her thumb at the knomes exactly 50 times in 5 seconds knocking all of them away with a great gale force of wind shot at all of them indivdually.*

Thank you Ezekial...shall we continue...

*Aida then turned around as she began to walk toward where they are suppose to be. She began to wonder why didn't they just Teleport or Portal there way there.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:08 am

*the gnomes being hit by the wind, all lay around groaning*

Head gnome: *laying in the grass not but a foot beside us* you...you are more powerful than we could ever... imagen, tell me....what..is your name? We must worship you instead.....

Me: *I ignor the H.G.* No problem. Yes I guess we should. *I start to walk to the north on a small sandy path* Those gnomes were crazy.

-TIME SKIP-

*As we walk closer to the north we walk on the side of a large lake. There is a large sign in the distance, that is, however, unreadable from here. Dark storm clouds gather overhead, and a few rain drops begin to hit our heads*

Me: oh dear its starting to rain. I wonder what that sign says up ahead....we should go check it out. It might give us a clue on how to get there faster or something.
And we should hurry too, otherwise we might be caught in some fog... *I point out onto the lake to the left of us, where a large dense mass of what seems to be fog is gathered*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 pm

*Aida would then yawn as she continued walking, yes we should Aida then stopped as she took a track meet stance and bursted off in a blazing blue glory of fire toward where they are suppose to be.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 am

Hey wait up! * A portal opens under me and I fall out next to you by the sign, landing with a thud and a groan* Ow that hert. *I begin to read the sign and as I do get a funny look on my face*

sign: WARNING! DANGEROUS! STAY FAR FROM LAKE WHEN DARK FOG APPROACHES! KNOWN TO BE AS THICK AS PEA SOUP. ALSO BE CAREFUL OF RAIN CLOUDS. KNOWN TO RAIN LARGE CAT AND DOG AND EVEN ELEPHANT SIZES. WARNING!

Me: I wonder what that mean....OUCH! *As I finish my sentence, a large orange furry object hits my head and starts clawing and sratching my face all over, hissing and spitting* Ouch, OUCH! get it off, GET IT OFF OF ME!!!! *I finally push it off and hold my face which is bleeding all over and full of scratches. Suddenly a large St. Bernard Dog, 100 pounds lands onto of my head, squashing me flat and other dogs and cats start to rain down from the sky, all the cats are freaking out, clawing their way over everything they hit, and the dogs just sitting where they landed, looking stupid. A yorkie dog lands on your head and starts to lick you all over your face.* Get off you stupid dog, get! ouch ouch, ooo, ouch! Hey no fair you get the small ones?!! Ouch ouch,,oooo, ouch ouch! *I turn to look up in the air as a loud noise sounding like a elephant blowing through its trunk comes over head and a large shadow comes over me as a 3 ton elephant falls from the sky, headed straight for me and I scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:14 am

*Aida would sigh before she would hold her hand above them stopping time all around them with the use of quicksilver ability. her kekkei genkai, she hardly uses it but as you can see it when needed. She then looked at Ezekiel before removing the animals that were on her.*

Shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Oh yes we should... *I continue on, as we walk, we get closer to the walls of the city. As we near, the walls tower over us, 75 ft high and 20 ft thick.* Ooooo, those are high...*I continue walking up to the gate. There are guards stationed on either side* Hello there! *As we near them, I wave and smile. The guards point toward us, and then disappear in a small cloud of purple smoke. Then suddenly 10 of the guards appear in the same fasion around us as they teleported before. Each have a katana which is drawn and pointed at us* Wow, wow here! Im a prophet, Im coming for the training Im suposed to receive! *I hold my hand into the air and emit reality destruction from it so it radiates in the air above us harmlessly* See?

Guard: *one of the guards lowers his katana slightly, and stares from the RD to me and you, then lowers the katana and motions for the others to do the same* Lower your swords, men. This is the one the Dreamings fortold about. Please come this way. *He walks toward the doors and opens them, and the other guards usher us toward the doors where the guard stops us with a wave of his hand* You, who are you? *He points toward Aida*

Me: Oh shes....

Guard: *He interupts me* No, she can speak for herself. *He turns to Aida* So, if this one is the fortold Prophet, who are you?

(guards avatar)
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! Nightcrawler
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Aida Vanguard..sannin of the village hidden in the twilight..

Last edited by Aida on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 am

Guard: hum, I though as much.... *He leads us through the city gates, and we emerge in a huge city, the walls surrounding it 75 ft high and 20 ft thick all around. The city is the size of 1000 football fields put end to end* This is Gilead, the 3rd largest city of the dream world. *The guard leads us to a area that looks like a airport terminal, but instead of airplanes, there are at least 100 portals, all ten ft high and 5 ft wide, all in different colors, swirling about* No one but a Dreaming can teleport anywhere within the dream world, or even to the outside, or from the outside in. You must be ported to the High Diviners, who told us of your coming. They will be the ones to lead your instruction the the way of your people. Now please, continue on. *He points at the nearest portal, steps up to it, and touches it with his index finger. the giant portal immediatly turns silver, and then dark blue, and vanishes, leaving a huge hole the middle of the air, which when looked into, seem to look like a long tunnel with a small light on the other side. As we walk through the portal behind us closes, leaving us in almost complete darkness, except for the light at the end*

Me: Hum, that explains why I couldnt make a portal here. Its a good thing we arrived within walking distance. *I keep walking on* I never heard your last name before, 'Vanguard', its kinda cool. *After awhile of walking, we come to the end and step out into what seems a large arena, with the stands at least 50 ftt high all around us* I wonder what this is about...Suddenly there is a huge roar, powerful enough to blow a skyscraper down. A huge monster, cloaked in shadows, strides toward us, with speed unproportionable to its immense size* Oh dear, whats this?

(this but about double the size still)
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! Soul1

*In about 10 secs flat the monster has already run right in front of us, reaching down with its massive jaws, it trys to snap us up with on bight, its teeth are the size of two train cars linked together, and are sharp enough to cut a pillar of reinforced titainium clean in half. I quickly release a wave of reality destruction, in hopes of destroying the monster. It, however has little effect, and simiply is swallowed up by the monster, who seems to gain some energy from the attack, as it charges back at us, trying to snap us up for a meal. I quickly bolt backward, realizing I cannot teleport and neither can you* Aida, watch out!
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh shit..
*Aida then cocked back and released a hypersonic punch at the beasts face, her fist breaking the sound barrier 5 times before hitting him sending the beast flying across the giant field.*
I can't teleport..and thats going to make it more troublesome..be guard Zeikial..
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Me: ofcourse, you too.

Monster: ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *As the monster goes flying back from punch, It cries out with a dreadful roar in pain, which releases a huge blast of sound and wind at us. After landing, the monster leaps into the air, and spreads its massive wings, flying above us, and begins to release giant fire balls down at us, the size of train cars, all over the battlefield*

Me: *I get slammed into the wall of the arena, and slump to the ground, rubbing my head where I hit and groaning. I look up to see the fireballs coming down at us*
Oh dear, Aida watch out! *I raise my hand and release a wave of RD, destroying a few fireballs that are heading towards you. I then release a ripple of RD to destroy a fireball above me. I quickly run towards you, dodgeing the fireballs that I can, and destroying the ones I cant. I come near you and pull out my Frostyrangs and throw them at two fireballs that are coming down towards us, which freezes them intantly* Can you throw them back at him now???

Monster: ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 pm

*Aida then flicked her wrist toward the monster and the fire balls would instantly turn around and increase in size. once close to the dragon, they would then blow up in a giant firey glory hoping to engulf the monster in such explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am

((those were suppose to be frozen, but I dont really care...))

Me: Oh, boy, I hope that stopped him...

Monster: ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *The smake clears revealing the monster still flying there, unharmed by the explosion*

Me: Hey, that didnt even leave a scratch! Wait a sec, my reality destruction didnt harm him, and the fire/explosion didnt either. You think he's unaffected by destructive energy?

Monster: *the monster dives at us, releasing another torrent of giantic fire balls in our direction, as he continues to dive, trying to land on us and squash us into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 pm

"Welll let's try this.."
*I would put my fingers together, as it was now as sharp as a razor as she appeared infront of the dragon. she then begins trying to slash the dragon to pieces with razor sharp hand.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

*Large lobs of flesh fall away from the monster, as he stops diving and roars in agony. I quickly appear out of a portal, landing on his head, and thrusting Armaggedon threw his skull, which sucks out his spirit and he lands on the ground dead as a doornail. I land next to Aida, Armaggedon vanishing, and me brushing the dust off of my clothes* Well, that was intense..... *A door like portal appears, and I motion towards it* Shall we...?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:47 pm

((Im just going to finish this up if you dont mind))

*After stepping through the portal, the two of us stand in a large Colosseum like place, where three strange beings float in the sky (which is like a twilight sky). The beings motion for us to come closer, and the middle one begins to speak*

(Elder Prophets)
New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! Prophets

Elder Prophets: Welcome, Ezekiel, that is quite a battle you fought, not likely is it for one to fight a Dengar, and come out alive, and very few prophets major or minor....

Me: Um....thank you for the welcome. Not to be rude, but who are you?

*the elders chuckle a little before answering*

Elders: We are the Elder Prophets, those you have gone past their age, and have stayed to give counsel*

*Upon looking farther into my mind, they also respond*: Those who you see guarding the city are the Dreamings, they are creatures who, along with the prophets, have watched over the bending of reality, and those who might be a threat to it...

Me: a threat..?

Elder: Yes, some who have more power than most tend to be able to actually cause rips in the fabric of reality, and gone unchecked, they can cause quite a mess, a mess that is quite hard to clean up, if not impossible.

*I go silent for a bit, thinking*

Me: ..................but who would have such power...?

Elder: Funny you would not realize....but then again you being so close. Tell me: what do you think of you current leader, the one known as the Hakumeikage...?

Me: Hisoka Sensei...?

Elder: Yes that one...

Me: Well....Im not sure...he is nice....a good leader I suppose...

Elder: and of his powers...?

Me: You mean the power cosmic..? Its.....well.....beyond comparison....much like ours though...

Elder: Indeed, it is much like ours....and that is why it is so dangerous. People who have the Power Cosmic are some of the closest watched by our Race, and those of the Dream World. Some who weld it, do not do so with care, which tends to cause problems on our side....

Me: So.....Hisoka is a threat..?

Elder: Only a possible one....from reports I have heard, he seems to keep his powers in check....but people tend to change. There is also another in your village who is of a different caliberm one who may also be of a higher threat as well....

Me: Someone else with the Power Cosmic?

Elder: Yes.....the one who is known as Mahk-x, or also as Kham. He also wields the same power....so he is also a potential disaster. However, he also seems to keep his power in check, so he is not an immediate danger....

Me: I see.....and I suppose I fit into this all somehow...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!   New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next