The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

I wish to be ranked...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

I wish to be ranked... Empty
PostSubject: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 am

--during my walk for fresh air I wander into what would be the place where ranking exams would be held. My father told me that I was more than ready for an exam since I was trained since birth... all I need now is a proctor--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 am

*I warp infront of you with my hands behind my head smiling.*
Hello miss..My name is Jace and I shall be your proctor.
*I then warp a few odd feet away as I put my hood on and hold my left hand toward you giving you the thumbs up.*
Begin..
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

"Hello sir... I hope you can enjoy this examination as much as I will"
--my eyes would spark as I turn on my diamond eyes to get a loose understanding of this persons abillities. I notice that his overall base temperature is well above a normal humans with that being said I pull out my chain blades, from my hips, they burn brightly with crimson energies.. I then dissapear in a staticy cloud of crimson smoke, instantly house sized bone spikes shoot up from under and around jace attempting to pierce him in every way possible--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 am

*I back flip into the sky with my hands in my pockets, dodging the bone spikes by jumping from spike to spike. I then activate my Geass as I locate and lock on to Tajsa, however I don't make it apparent I simply allow her to show me her moves so I can get a better understanding of what her ranking should be.*
Were those..bones??
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 pm

"Alrighty..."
-- Jaces attempt to locate me would show that Im...well... everywhere at once, so there is no real way to pinpoint my exact location since my chakra is so diversified at this moment...as jace would hop from spike to spike my torso would emerge out of that same spike with my blades crackling with cosmic energy and their chains connected to my hips... the chains would wrap around the airborne jace attempting to pin him to the spikey surface of the spikes below him, cosmic energy surrounds the chains preventing escape--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Whoa..
*The chain wraps around my torso and I notice that I can't easily escape. I then begin to get slung toward the ground before I create a platform of solar crystal to land on, straight up. I then look up at the young lady who has me tangled as I come to a conclusion about how come I can't get loose.*
Um..cosmic power?
*I say as I ride toward tajsa silver surfer like atop my solar crystal board at super sonic speeds. Once close my body glows and I explode in a violent frenzy of Genesis Multiple times.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm

--The genesis explosion would wipe out the majority of the bone forest kicking up a dust storm, once it clears a bone sheild intertwined with cosmic energy blocks the force of the explosion with me of course on the other side--
"Woah..."
--I would say as my eyes flare open in amazement as I force the kinetic energy of the explosion back upon jace at point blank range sending him flying into the sky making him feel the force of his own explosion, my body then begin to crackle heavily with cosmic energy... since im building it up on purpose... I then dissapear in a thunder staticy cloud of lighting energy and re appear above him with both my chain blades to his torso attempting to gore him out of a similar cloud ((night crawler like))--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

*As I fly upwards i smile out of pain of my own attack.*
Is that what i've been doing to people?
*I say as I relocate Tajsa due to my geass, as I rapid spin around and use the momentum to collide with her blades with my foot covered with solar crystal. I then get a look at her and notice the monsterous back up of power cosmic she has going on there.*
That could be a problem..
*I say as I swing my other leg around and boot tajsa one way and me the other giving us some space as I land on my board once again. I then spin around atop the board sending monsterous sized solar crystal spires at her moving at great speed but some not directly aimed at herr.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

"Gotta multitask..."
--I fly through the air taking the full force of the kick and slide to a stop using a platform of bones out of my feet coverd with...yes... cosmic energy increasing the build up to near peak capactiy awaying my chain blades in the process and summoning my cleaver, I begin to crackle with the utmost intensity ((kaioken like)) as I use the flat end of the axe knocking the solar crystal spires away at very fast speeds and power, out of my back fires 10 feet tall diamond spikes that aim to converge on jace, mostly to get him where I want him--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 pm

*I stand on my solar crystal platform as I fire a large spherical blast of genesis right out of my mouth that would engulf the diamond spires and make their way to Tajsa. I then begin firing round after round at Tajsa using my Geass to make them home in and follow her.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm

"Stupid super powered chakra sun bullets..."
--all thats left now to do is to push the cosmic power over its peak, and thats what I intend to do... I fly straight for the genesis putting up the sheild of cosmic energy in the process reflecting the rounds back at each other causing them to explode upon me point blank, I would feed more chakra into the shield pushing the cosmic sheild beyond its peak appearing infront of jace starring him right in his face out of the large smoke screen created by the explosion in my new form thanks to the seal breaking--

I wish to be ranked... Female_Akuma_by_Motorfish

"...."
--I flare my arms outwards and a violent explosion of cosmic energy occurs surrounding the entire area, in order to maintain this form the cosmic buildup has to be leveled out--

I wish to be ranked... 16-17
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 pm

*I then smile while holding my hand up incasing Tajsa in a dome of solar crystal along with the explosion. I noticed the cosmic build up earlier with my geass and had planned this. however the cosmic power being so great that I have to use so much chakra that I can't even move while holding in the explosion with Tj. Once I feel that the explosion ceased, I kick the dome propeling further away as a lone drop of sweat fell from my brow. the dome then opened up releasing Tj and I hunch over breathing slightly hard.*
That was close..
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 pm

"He is so stupid fast... this is frustrating me"
--I smile as I emerge from the dome in my new form, all my powers seem to flow easily but now that ive caught a temporary second wind, its time to take off the kids gloves... I flail my arms outward and bone spikes shout out from my back as I press my hand to my eyes and take out my cleaver that seems to have changed shape due to my transformation--

I wish to be ranked... Radion_Axe_by_Unkn0wnfear
((crimson of course))

--I then take a track runners stance in the air and prepare for several future attacks, since a ranking exam is supposed to showcase all of my powers... I cant stop now... I burst in the air which makes all of the trees and stuff in the area blow forward, I then appear infront of jace swinging the axe towards his midsection--
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm

*I get blown back from the amount of power and laugh again. I summon Judgement to my left hand and clash with your clever but spinning off while doing so. I then try to connect with a swifty swift right elbow strike to the back of Tajsa's head as I then attempt to follow up with a devestating downward slash.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 pm

"..."
--The head of the axe breaks off and clashes with jace above and I throw up my elbow to clash with jaces elbow with the shield around it knocking jace off balance just right for the critical point technique... while he is in the air I strike a hyuuga like stance and attempt to palm thrust jace in his right shoulder at near point blank range which happens to be the weak point of his carbon structure, if the blow connects the result will leave jace's entire backside with a gaping hole--

Last edited by Tajsa on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm

*I slightly rapid spin while in mid air with judgement still in hand as I change it into a Pistol, as I summon Enigma to my right, who's blade burns with heat of the sun, and aim at Tj's extended hand and swiftly attempt to lop it off genesis flowing through the blade.*
Phinoex Shell..
*I then aim the gun at her and fire a blast of concentrated chakra and scorching fire that could create a crator in the ground.*

(Pm me if there's a problem with the post.)
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 pm

--once again kind of mad that jaces reaction time is so fast I fly towards the ground and hit it, hard... the flames burn off some of my skin but leave my skeleton intact, the impact makes a larger crater than expected... along with my cosmic build up my temperature rages--

"YOUR TOO FAST!!!"
--I would yell as if im throwing a tantrum like a teenage girl, I angrily put my hands on my eyes and tear out my skull creating my skull gun in my and--
"DODGE THIS!!!"
--I flail my arms outwards and three clones of me appear on each side with the guns pointed at jace with a look of utter anger and displeasement, they then fire the gun ((peace maker like)) and this is the result, once again I let my temper get a hold of me--
I wish to be ranked... 08
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm

What the fuck..
*My reactions get slowed up as I see this 11 year old girl rip out her skull and change it into a gun. I quickly hold my hand out and change Judgement into a giant shield that forms all around me as I reinforce it's strength of defense by lacing it with genesis helping me defend against the sparatic attack. once the explosion cleared I reappear from out the shield dome, smiling.*
Wonderful attack..but much too sparatic..if you focused more and were more calm, I wouldn't have been able to defend as easy as I did..
*I then snap my fingers creating 3 giant genesis explosions after I spontaneously combust the clones who are right next to Tj, hoping to engulf her in such.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 am

--my tantrum would drown out my quickness and abililty to react so swiftly as I pay no attention to the genesis blast that has consumed me, I run out of chakra and revert back into my normal form as I lay on the ground because I wasted most of it throwing up a hasty sheild agains the genesis gyser, my words would become weakened and stammered as I lay there with my skin regenerating--
"God... dmanit, I didnt win"
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:55 am

Can't Win'em all..
*I say with a smirk as I help the little lady up..*
I say Anbu..no doubt..but you need to learn to control your powers..
*I then scratch my chin.*
Go join a team
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 am

--I lay on the ground with my face towards the sky and heave a heavy sigh--
"Im a solo act... I dont need anyone else"
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 am

That's an order..
*I say with a slightly sturn but still friendly voice. I then warp away about my buisness.*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 pm

--I sigh heavily as I backflip upwards and walk back to the twilight with a slight limp--
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Jace wrote:
Can't Win'em all..

thief
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be ranked...   I wish to be ranked... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to be ranked...
Page 1 of 1