The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Tools of an Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Tools of an Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Here are a list of some of the Plants I use..Although the entire species is at my disposal..

Death Seed: This is one of Kens personal creations.. this seed is relatively weak by itself but once inside the body or the host of whoever ken wants, once it takes root inside said host, it is able to seize control of the person, fusing with its being and fusing with its chakra completly using its chakra and lifeforce as a nutrient or substance. once completely rooted ken is allowed to control the movements and even thoughts of the host.
Tools of an Assassin Cg_sun10

Omniseed: This is the first death seed ken ever created. and with the knowledge of gaia, he discovered that he could cycle through the powers of the people he deathseeded in the path and the people he will soon deathseed. fortunatly for ken, the first person he death seeded so happened to be a cosmic herald allowing ken to use little of the power cosmic, but still enough to make him a seemingly unsurmountable monster.

Power Cosmic-(Definition stolen from Mahk-x) A superpower full force; when i activate this power and use it it super powers my strength and "Plant Bending" skills to exponential heights, it allows me increased speed its somewhat like opening the gates and puts an immense strain on my body to use in rapid succession. Its destructive power is unlike that of anyother
(The color of my cosmic power is usually in the form of a silvery energy..Also let it be known that my adeptablitity with the power cosmic is severly low, hence the fact that it was stolen..)

Sephrotic Trees- Trees that are sliver, pulsating with the cosmic power Ken wields. It allows the plant be virtually indestructable in every way and fire retardent.

This is the result of the death seed..Tools of an Assassin Rainbo10

Synthesis Cannon: Concentrated kahmehameha style syntheisis blast.
Tools of an Assassin Hidden10

Carnage State: I allow my rage to envelop me and influence my thoughts and powers. My body is engulfed in a red vine like substance making fire retardent and allowing me to regenerate at a much swifter rate. I can also turn my body parts into vicious weapons and my saliva is actually an extremly dangerous venomous substance . My strength is increased by the ass load along with my speed as well. my fangs are greatly increased in size and i can act as if i am boneless. this also increases the strength of my jutsu.

(More later)Tools of an Assassin Colore10
Back to top Go down

Tools of an Assassin
Page 1 of 1