The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Wanting A Battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

*Aida would stand on top of some random ocean awaiting her opponent.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 pm

*Lightning flashes overhead, and thunder rummbles as nimbus clouds appear in the sky. Another flash of lightning and a bolt hits the water and I stand in front of you*

Ah, Aida. Good to see you. How are you this fine day?
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

Can't complain.
*aida would say as she yawned and stretched and lightning crackles and fire flares around her.*
Although..if your the opponent..I think I'll take this fight to a more leveled field.
*Aida then touched kama's forehead, teleporting them both to a plain grassy field.*
Now..are we ready..
*She said teleporting some odd feet away.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am

Hum, can say that I like the grass over the water, but oh well then.

*I smile, then disappear, my cloak teleporting me to the nimbus clouds that gathered above us, and I stand on one that I can see you from. The lightning flashes and the nimbus clouds shoot lightning at you, and also torrents of rain needles over the entire area, all of them fused with lightning so they are completely under my control*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 am

*Aida would backflip out of the way of the lightning strikes as she began running about dodging the needles. she then summoned her sword oathbreaker and going into it's bankai form. she then began batting away the needles while sending and array of crytsal shards harder than diamond at Kama from the strikes all moving quite swiftly.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 am

Oh, bankai, and so quickly, Aida.

*I create an Ion field in front of me momentarily, deflecting the shards back at Aida, and then releasing it. I also make the fused water thats collected on the ground from the needles, seep into the ground, and then shoot upward, as a giant fused water gyser, right under Aida, hoping to shoot her into the air and electrocute her*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 am

Nothing less when fightning someone like you..
*aida mainpulate the air around her, so that she would be pushed fiercly off of the ground and into the sky, avoiding the gysers, she begin to slash through the shards you throw back at her before she winded back. she then release a big slash wave, creating an enormous phinoex like creature created from the harder than diamond light crystal. the phinoex then took flight toward kama, firing blasts of light hoping to impale, and incinerate kama at the same time.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Indeed, Ill have to bost myself, as well.

*My Senkaku Raikogan activates, and Pururaikou courses through my body and I vanish from the nimbus, just as the phinoex and light blasts nears me. I appear above you going near 2x the speed of light, and extend my fist, as it pulses purple energy around it, and I extend the punch at you still traveling near 2x the speed of light*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:26 pm

*Unable to think of one of her extreme plans in such a short time, aida would have to fall back on one of her fail safe's, she was in no way playing around with kama, and evidently, he wasn't either. so once kama's fist neared her head would enter lighspeed as well and use the power of the spirit wave orb to boost that even higher. She would instinctively duck down completely as she charged her fist with atomic chakra. once out of kama's reach she would enter a kneeling position punching the ground creating an atomic explosion that would cover a good 2 citys worth of distance.*

(visual aid)
Wanting A Battle. Atomic11
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm

*I quickly fall back at the same speed as I was going when I punched, trying to flee the explosion*

Woa!

*Even I as I near the position of being outside the blast radius, since Im going close to 2x the speed of light, but I still get hit by some of the blast, although its not at full power. My skin burns, but my healing factor kicks in healing the worst of the injuries*

That was too close.

*I stop on the outline of the blast radius, apparently forming a plan of sorts*

Hum, ah yes, ofcourse.

*I raise my arms to the heavens, bringing down a large amount of clouds around me, and make them nimbus clouds. I then hit my hands onto the ground, and the nimbus clouds vanish. I then sign, and spread my arms out toward you. All within the crater that you created, which is quite large since the explosion could destroy 2 cities, a huge wall of fused water shoots out, creating a wall ring of fused water, which then creates a dome, comletely encasing you in the dome, since there is still fused water under you as well. I then make the dome shrink in size, making it close in on you rapidly, but also gain extreme thickness, as the fused water was not lost. The dome would then close completely in about 10 seconds, totally encasing you in water, and lightning which would drown and electricute you with over 100000 volts of electricity*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 am

*Aida would incase her self in a dome of earth that she would then change into crystal almost as hard as diamond. Since, earth doesn't conduct electricity the lightning doesn't really have any effect. I then stick oathbreaker into the ground and begin to do several earth bending stances inside the crystal dome after reinforcing its strength with the magnificent ower of the spirit wave orb and then making enormous sky scraper sized spires of crystals almost as hard as diamond erupt instantly EVERYwhere hoping to impale kama and making the entire area look like a bamboo forest of sorts.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 am

*I notice the crystal shooting up everywhere, and quickly teleport into the sky onto a nimbus cloud. I was however, unable to teleport quick enough, so I was pierced somewhat by the crystal spires. I quickly use the palm healing technique to heal whatever wounds would not heal fast enough by my healing factor*

You got me on that one....

*I smile. I then hit the cloud with both my palms. Akaraikou pours into the cloud and then erupts from them, sending a large amount of the bolts into the surrounding spires that you created. they all act as superconducters((since Akaraikou can conduct through almost anything))and all lead into the ground, and to you, where you would be receiving about 10000 volts of the Akaraikou, which is also 10x stronger than normal electrical current, not only around the dome of earth you created, but also into you, because not only are you encased in the dome, but also you have Oathbreaker in the ground which serves as another transmitter of the current to a very close proxcimity with you*

...now lets see if I can hit you...
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 am

*That amount of power an destruction would create an electrical explosion destroying the dome an seemingly everything inside of it. however once the explosion cleared Aida would be seen kneeling down on one knee apparently badly injured but inside of her Arcane Armor which apparently took the brunt of most of the damage.*
Dammit Kama..

(Visual Aid of the armor)
Wanting A Battle. Anima_11

*I then begin doing handsigns at great speed making my body glow a bright gold as I summon Oath Breaker in its bankai form as I contine doing one handed handsigns.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 am

Hum, thats new.

*I continue to look down at you and the armor that now surrounds you*

Well I guess I cant just stand here...

*I begin also to sign and a large nimbus forms near you, and then a large amount of nimbus clones are formed out of that. about 30 total. They all stand there, then all vanish. All of them move toward you from a different direction, with a Aoiraikou raikiri activated, all attacking you from different directions, even from underneath in the ground. They all move to jab you with the Raikiri's which each have the power to create a mile deep crater if they hit, being they are very destructive*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:57 pm

*Aida would swing her blade upward once she saw the clones disappear, creating a monsterous twister of both scorching white hot fire and slicing winds that would engulf the crator they are in at the momment and then some. Grabbing the mass of nimbus clones and catching them in the hurricane, slicing and burning them while they are caught, the strength of the winds so strong it completely immbolizes them. The Twister also threatens to catch kama while aida finished her handsigns making her left eye glow gold, shining through her armor..something was coming..*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 pm

*I quickly make more nimbus form when the winds start to pick up, and Make them form around you, in a twister like form, totally encasing you, the wind/fire,and the clones in nimbus vortex. Inside, Pururaikou, Akaraikou, and Aoiraikou bolts shoot randomly out of the wall of the nimbus vortex, aiming at you, as well as a final clone that had been underground and shot out at you from underneath, with a Aoiraikou Raikiri Fist aimed at you, moving at close to twice the speed of light*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm

*Aida would invoke her kekkei genkai, slowing time around her and only around her as she stepped back evading the clone from under her. she then collapsed time around kamas clone and all the rest of them, removing them from existence. she then deactivated her kekkei genkai as she now focused on a way out of kamas current attack. she then made the wind and fire tornado form into a dome of sorts around her, protecting her barely from the lighting onslaught. Aida then jumped into the air a little before swimmer diving into the ground where she would earthbend her way through the earth as she escaped kama's nimbus vortex. Aida then jumped from out of the ground slightly breathing hard to the left of kama, her armor now shining brighter than ever.*
There
*Her helmet then opened a compartment so that her left eye could be seen closed.*
Arcadic Erradication..
*She would say in her usual voice of abnormal calmness as her left eye flared open, locking on to kama and inducing another explosion of overwhealming Arcadic Light chakra, exactly from where Kama was standing with out warning. He would have to be able to see the future to know that Aida was planning such an attack. Aida then closed her left eye charging it back up incase Kama survived again.*

(visual aid of the explosion that huge)
Wanting A Battle. The_li10
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:04 pm

*the explosion of power and light covers all the clouds, and lightning flashes, and thunder rumbles. When the smoke clears, Im crouched ont he ground, as I have been hit, but went into storm mode to protect myself from being killed. I sign and hit the ground and a large diagram appearsWanting A Battle. Naruto20-20Ninjutsu20-20Healing20Re*

Medical Art: Secret Restoration Jutsu!

*A large amount of greenish chakra consumes me, and then vanishes completely, as the diagram does as well. I suddenly appear behind you, completely healed, and back to normal, a bit away, but enough for you to hear me. Im moving at the near 2x the speed of light as all this happens*

Time to try this out...

* Nimbus clones appear around me, 3 in number, each holding a different sphere of lightning, Akaraikou, Aoiraikou, and Pururaikou. I stand in the middle of them, with my hand outstretched, and all three of them push their sphere into my palm all at once and the lightnings all begin to swirl together, and then a bright light shines from me, so bright that the sun becomes almost dark, and a loud cracking is heard, as I utter a few words*

Forbidden Technique: Senkaku Combination!

*the new bright lightning shoots out of my palm at you, moving at 3x the speed of light, with the power to turn the moon to dust, each lightning combined to form this new lightning was augmenting eachothers attributes, throwing each attribute out of proportion. All this happens within nano-seconds and the forbidden lightning continues to shoot at you, in a continueous bolt, unceasing for the moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting A Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Battle.   Wanting A Battle. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting A Battle.
Page 1 of 1