The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon

Go down 
+2
Kama
Zakuzu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon Empty
PostSubject: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Finally, time for the mission. * I await the rest of the team members*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm

*I stand with Zakuzu, but against a tree, also waiting for the other members*

Oh, Zakuzu, after everyone arrives, but before we get going, I want to talk to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah alright.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

*A small black dot opens and wind and air pours out, and then a shape forms out of it, and forms into me, as I look around* Guess Im not the last one here. Hello Zakuzu, Kama. *I wave at you two as I walk towards you. I walk over by Kama, and sit down and start to meditate, forming an instant connection with nature, plants begin to grow faster around us, birds and other creatures gather around us, basking in the life essence that Ive provided around us*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 am

*A portal opens and I step out, and walk over to Zakuzu* Hey, we're meeting here right?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Terry

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 am

*my voice echoes*

I really dont know you guys too well but hey it would hurt to go on a mission with you guys. You got room for one more?
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Your welcome to come Terry.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Now we just need Sanoske!
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 pm

* I run in* Sorry Im late, I lost track of the time.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright. *I wait and see if Kama says the stuff he wanted to*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 pm

*I step out in the open so everyone can see and hear me*

Alright, listen up everyone. This mission will be taking you to another dimension that none of you will be fimular with except Zakuzu maybe. So everyone be on their guard, dont do anything stupid, and last of all, listen to Zakuzu. He calls the shots, unless things get out of hand. If that does happen, then Ezekiel takes over, and tries to get everyone back safely as possible. Now, I have a little announcement, I will not be going with you on this mission. All of you are high ranked enough to take care of yourselves and work as a team, so I feel that I will only be getting in the way.

*I turn to Ezekiel directly*

Ezek, you are in charge of the teams over all safety. If anyone dies, which I doubt, or is left there, or unaccounted for in any way, which I also doubt, you will be dealing with me, and it wont be too pretty.

*I look over everyone again, and close my eyes for a sec, then open them again*

Alright everyone, I will be waiting here for your return. Good luck.

*I go back and lean against the tree, waiting for everyone to leave*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 pm

*I solute Kama-san and than sit down and begin to focus my chakra* Hey, zakuzu, put your hands on my shoulders, and picture the place in which we must go clearly in your mind...
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Alright. Some where around here would be fine i guess. *I put my hand on Ezekiel's shoulders and have an image in my head*

( This is what it kinda looks like. An Volcanic Fortress filled with armies of fire elementals. Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon XAN )
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm

*I appear in a crash landing inront of the group*

Im ready
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Cant wait till we get there.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh my...*I shudder as I retreave the image from Zakuzu's mind* What an awfull place, I cant believe we are going there. Oh well, here goes. *I quickly use all my focus to open a hole in reality that leads to where this image is taken from. After about a minute of concentration, a portal opens in front of us, and I slump over* Weeew, that was exhasting...
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 pm

*I stand up and walk over to the portal inspecting it* Seems in order from where Im standing. I think that this will be good enough to get us to where we need to go. ((Im a void user too)) *I stand there by the portal, and wait for everyone else to go through*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 pm

*I stand up, trying to act like nothing had happened* Ofcourse its ok to use, mr. smarty pants, I created it, Im the reality expert here, thank you very much...
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

*I look surprised at Ezekiel's sudden change of mood* I wasnt trying to be difficult, I was just saying that, oh nevermind... Can we just go please? *I cast a dark look at Ezekiel, and still wait at the side of the portal*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:39 pm

*I suddenly appear behind Ezekiel, in a blurred motion*

We have a problem here?

*I slowly look back and forth between Ezek and Sirus*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 pm

((Just to point out, Xan is their leader and he is the guy that was sitting on that throne-ish seat))

*I look back and wait for everyone to get ready about getting in*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 am

No Kama, no problem here. *look unconcerned, and also wait for everyone else, sense Im ready*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm

*I walk through and a silver flame forms around my body*
Just my type of place.
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 pm

*I walk through after Terry, my hand on my zanboto*
Tou and I must have the same taste, Terry.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm

*I walk through* It's hot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Missions :: C-Rank Missions-
Jump to: