The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon

Go down 
+2
Kama
Zakuzu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm

*I quickly step through, and wait on the other side for everyone else*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Terry

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm

you can stay that.
*my cloak appears from thin air and I put it on*
theres just somethings you guys dont know about me.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 am

*When everone else goes through, I also step through and look around* It is indeed warm. Now, what do we do and where do we go? *I turn to Zakuzu for the question*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Well. *I take out some type of map that always updates its self* It shows to go a few hundred yards north right now. Then we should take the nearest left.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Well lets get going then, shall we? *I look at the map thing and start off in the direction it indicates*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm

------Time Skip------

(We all walk and stuff and then a Giant Pyro Throne is infront of us. Xan is on he throne with the Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon behind him))

Well, it's time we go and grab the books!
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:55 pm

*I look up at the one on the throne, Xan* So, what we just grab them?
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Uhh....Never really thought about that. Lets see if I got any plans....

'Kay! 2 people will go and get the books and if that Xan guy tries to attack everyone else holds that guy off. Oh yeah and some one else has to come with the people getting the books. So. Who's gonna come with me to get the books?
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Well, I guess I can, incase we get in trouble, I can teleport. *I continue to stare at him, wondering what kinda power he holds*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Alright. Anyone coming for the extra protection..you dont have too..Also hand to hand combat wont be too good. Touching him will burn you.

Xan: *He notices us but just lays backing wondering what we are going to do*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Well, Sirus lets go! *I slowly begin my way towards Xan*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:34 pm

*I follow Zakuzu, keeping my guard to the max, incase of a sudden attack*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Ill keep watch over you two, in case something should happen, Ill destroy it Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Xan: *He notices us moving so he throws around 50 balls of fire at us.*

Me: *I'd quickly continue on trying to dodge the balls of fire.* Lets go!
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:17 pm

*I quickly make a few seals, and a medium void portal appears infront of the fireballs that would come directly at us. The void portal would suck all the fireballs in and then seal back up, making our path a clear one* Keep moving, Ezekiel, cover us!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

*Portals would also appear in front of some of the fireballs, and then open in front of Xan, throwing the fireballs back in his face*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Xan: *The flames would hit Xan with no effect* Fools, Fire wont work on me.

Me: Keep running!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh yea, try this!!! *I quickly summon water and throw it through a portal that is above Xans head, pouring the water all over him* Hum take that smarty pants!
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:46 pm

*I keep running with Zakuzu* Dont you think that this is turning into a fight? *I speak to Zakuzu in an undertone, so he can only hear me*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Me: Well, that guy started it! *I would continue getting closer to the books*

Xan: *Before the water would get near Xan, he would jump off the throne and start hurling hundreds of fireballs*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:04 am

Time for some action then. Doton! *I quickly slam my hands into the ground, making a very long, very thick wall of earth shoot out in front of us. A tunnel also appears underground that leads out by the books we need* Go into the tunnel, and Ill follow. *As the fireballs hit the wall, they start to heat it, as I wanted* Gaton! *I hit the wall, using the earth in the wall and the heat, to combine and form glass which shatters, and flies towards Xan, about a 10,000 shards total, all pointed at him, I then wait to follow down the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

Xan: He would start shooting the fireballs at the shards*

Me: *I start running. While I do that I make water dragon jutsu and a water dragon starts o go a Xan but evaporates because of the heat.* Looks like e got around 1/4 of a mile left!
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 pm

We're Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I go and jump for the Pyronomicon and the Eggnogonomicon. As I get it, I hold it tight and return to Sirus* Lets go!

Xan: *He jumps towards us, becoming powerless every second since the books weren't with him*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 am

*I quickly make ripples of reality destruction appear around Sirus and Zakuzu, destroying any fireballs, and keeping them from being hit by anything else as well*
Almost done!
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:25 am

MAKE A PORTAL AND GET US OUT!!!! GET US OUT WITH THE REST OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon   Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest To Lore: Pyronomicon and Eggnogonomicon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Missions :: C-Rank Missions-
Jump to: