The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Retsu, a battle please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Retsu, a battle please. Empty
PostSubject: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 am

*I lean against a tree limb, waiting for the genin Retsu*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 pm

I walk into the area and stop a few feet away from Sirus.
"You wanted me"
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am

Yes. *I look up at my fellow Jounin* Yes indeed. *I teleport 10ft behind you signing, and 1000 ice needles appear all around you and shoot at you all at the same time, going to hit you in about 5 sec.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm

I quickly use Ice Element: Ice Armor which covers my body in an armor of ice. The needles ether brake on the armor or are absorbed into the armor. I then turn and face you and use Ice Element: Fierce Ice Tiger sending a large ice tiger at you as the tiger moves at you its cold nature causes the battle area to become a frozen tundra.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Hum, Ice, I love it... *I quickly sign* Pack Of Wolves: Ice Pack! *Ten wolves formed of the ice, and equially as cold as the tiger, shoot towards you, three takling the tiger, and the other seven shooting on towards you as well. I also hit the ground* Ice Release! *I use the frozen tundra that your tiger made to make your feet and legs freeze solid to the ground, keeping you in one spot for my wolves*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 pm

The ice around my legs is absorbed into my ice armor making that I can move. I then grow a blade on the arm of my ice armor and slash through the ice wolves.
"Nice trying to freeze my legs but this armor can absorb all types of ice."
I then sign *Ice Element: One Horned White Whale* which causes a gigantic horned white whale made of ice to form above you and come thundering down at you. I then place my hands on the ground and use Ice Element: Ice Prison Technique causing columns of ice to rise from the ground under your feet trying to trap you.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 pm

*I sink into the ground, dodging your whale/prison and then appear out again behind you signing differently with both hands* Lava Release! Pack of Wolves: Lightning Pack! *I release the two jutsu simaltaniously, as a huge column of lava shoots up around you, and 10 wolves of lightning shoot at you at the speed of lightning, trying to ravage you apart*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:30 pm

As the wolves surround me I use Frozen Cloud that creates a large light blue cloud that surrounds the area. The air in the cloud is so cold as the wolves begin to freeze and turn to solid ice. With you right behind me I use Ice Sphere which covers you in a dome of ice. I then fill the ice sphere with a Frozen Cloud as I try to freeze you.
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:48 am

*I quickly teleport underground as soon as the dome is formed, as to keep you from noticing my leaving. I quickly sign with one hand when Im closer to you* Pack of Wolves: Earth Pack! *two wolves mouths shoot out and grab your legs, while 8 other wolves shoot out of the ground all around you, all aimed to tackle you rip you apart. With the other hand I sign at the same time, and a lightning bolt erupts from under you just as the dogs grab your legs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, a battle please.   Retsu, a battle please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retsu, a battle please.
Page 1 of 1