The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Bellatrix's Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix LeStrange
Genin of Twilight
Genin of Twilight
Bellatrix LeStrange

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 am

Bellatrix hung from a tree by her feat, her appearence staying the smae as if she was on the ground. (Nothing hanging down like hair). She sighed, tapping her foot on the branch. Her first exam...She wondered who would rank her..?
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:30 am

*Bloom walked in, smiling to the new comer. She never ranked someone before, but she would take this seriously, for it would be up to her to determine this ninjas power.*
"Hello there, I, Bloom Haedanghwa{Han for short}, will be your proctor. Whenever your ready."
*She gripped her blade in the sheath, waiting for this ninja to make the first move.*
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix LeStrange
Genin of Twilight
Genin of Twilight
Bellatrix LeStrange

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:36 am

"Mm..?" Bellatrix dropped from the tree and landed on her feet. "I see. I am Bellatrix LeStrange. Pleased to meet you" she bowed her head slighty before a giant bubble wand manfested in her hand. She swung the wand infront of her. Several Bubble Lions formed, hardening as they touched the ground. Bellatrix pointed at Bloom. "go...!" The bubble animals charged at Bloom, growls ripping from there throats.
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 am

"Lions, that seems interesting, but.."
*Bloom began making a dash towards Bella while holding the handle of her blade. As she passed the lions, she blindingly drew her sword to slice, then it was sheathed again. Each lion was now without a head, and being bubbles the rest of the body breaks along with it.*
" I'm not easy to intemidate."
*As she closed in on Bella, Bloom drew Bliss again, jabbing at Bella in rapid succession. She wanted to test her close range abilities.*
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix LeStrange
Genin of Twilight
Genin of Twilight
Bellatrix LeStrange

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am

Bellatrix cackeld slightly. "Seperation!" The bands on her neck, arms, hands, waist, and legs glowed. As Bloom jabbed Bliss at her, her body seperated. Her hands flew away from her arms, Eureka forming in one hand (sword) and a spear (forgot the name...xD) in the other. The hands jabbed there weapons at Blooms side, while the arms flew around in circles, seemiongly doing nothing. Her torso flew upwards, sepertaing from the lower part of her body. Her lower body aimed a high kick at Bloom, while Bellatrix's head flew from her torso and went straight over Bloom. "Fire Eater!" Bellatrix inhaled a large amount of air and then spat it out at Bloom in the form of a large jet of flames.
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 pm

"She can separate?"
*Bloom continued her rapid jabs for a while. As the sword and spear aimed to stab her in the side, she simply quickly jabbed them, since her hands were already moving at the speed, and sent them into the ground. The kick came from below, and threw another jab witth her sword, only this time at the leg, slashing it and then slapping it over with the side of the blade. Knowing this separation ability now, Bloom dashed backward forming handsigns.*
"Lightning Dragon."
*She pointed the tip of her sword at the body section of Bella and fired a beam of electricity from Bliss, which would form into the shape of a dragon as it neared her. This dragon covered a ten meter radius, so if Bella did not act quick, she would be severely injured and charred.*
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix LeStrange
Genin of Twilight
Genin of Twilight
Bellatrix LeStrange

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am

Bellatrix smiled again, even in the face of danger. "Magic Hats!'" Twelve large top hats fell from the sky, one over each body part, one over Bloom, and the others farther away. After a few minutes the hats vanished, and Bellatrix was in one piece again, but standing were the hat had landed on Bloom. Bloom now stood where she had previously. Bellatrix cackled. "The hats warp. A fave of mine" She stabbed both weapons into the ground and started flipping through handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm

* In a quick succession, Bloom fired a second lightning Dragon at Bella while she was talking about Hat warping.*
"Always stay on guard."
*The dragon spiraled through the air, following after Bella's chakra signature as she flipped through the air. Bloom would summon her gun blade, and began loading it with various bullets.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bellatrix's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix's Exam   Bellatrix's Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bellatrix's Exam
Page 1 of 1