The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Okashi's Tasty Exam.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashi

Okashi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Okashi's Tasty Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Okashi''s Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

-I walk along, eating a chocolate bar, and stop, thinking this would be a good spot to wait for a ranking- "Lalalalala....."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:07 pm

--I wander into the forest with my hands above my head flicking my hair around and stumble on some random person eating a chocolate bar--
"I assume you're the one who wanted a ranking exam?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

"Yes I would love one!!!" -I finishes chocolate bar, and takes a stance, then signing, make a bubble with my cheeks, like Im holding my breath, then releasing it, spewing a bunch o chocolate out of my mouth, and at you. While the chocolate is shooting towards you, I throw a few explosive tags in with it-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:40 pm

"Chocolate..."
--I would say rather casually as I hold my palm out making a cosmic energy shield that would deflect the chocolate blast upwards, the exploding tags would connect with the chocolate and explode causing it to rain chocolate and kick up a temporary smoke screen, I then appear behind you aiming to kick you swiftly in the back with enough strength to destroy several trees--
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

-I whip around in time to see you kick, and turn my mid-section into chocolate, and the kick continues right through me. I quickly aim a fist at you, from where I am, the fist changing into liquorice, and aiming through you, so that the punch would continue onward, throwing you back if it connected- "taijutsu huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm

"..."
--I would simply tilt my head casually to the left allowing the hyper extended punch to past right on past me while I shoot out several bones from my extended leg piercing you in every way possible internally since a part of my leg is in your body right now--
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:57 pm

-My body would then turn into liquorice, which would simiply bend and form around all the bones shot up into my body. As liquorice, I would untangle myself very swiftly from the bones and shoot back ten or so yards away and reform back to my normal body. Looking at you, I hit the ground, and suddenly huge pillars of Kandy crystal shoot out of the ground all around you, making a circle, and then repeatedly making needles shoot out of the Kandy crystals, the needles made of the same substance, and also a Kandy crystal clone being formed out of it would spring above you, and sign- "Summoning Jutsu" -a large bees hive, larger than a human would appear and fall down towards you, and the clone would step down onto one of the pillars, and be absorbed back into the pillar*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:06 pm

" Woah... "
--once candy girl turned into licorice I instinctively drew my cutlass from my extended leg and strike a defensive stance, once the needles were shot the cutlass would then be laced with crimson static like energy that seemed to cut through the crystals effortlessly, while blocking/deflecting/slicing, small human sized clouds of the same crimson energy would appear around me and after image clones of me would emerge, they would utterly slice the bee hive along with whatever is inside to several micro sized pieces and do the same to the kandy crystal dome slicing it in half on a molecular level severing its molecules destroying it and stopping it from its volley of needles... I would then disappear in the same thunder cloud along with my after images and appear behind candy girl with my blade practically touching her throat attempting to run her through--
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:18 pm

"oh my." -the blade would indeed run me through, but not before my neck would become chocolate, and the chocolate that was displaced would form into a long hand, and would grab the sword, and harden. I would then whip around filling in the hole im my neck with chakra that would become chocolate, and then become the nesecary neck part. While whipping around my arm would become coolmint crystals, which would instantly lower the temp around us to fifty degrees below zero, and I would swing it at you, what ever being touched to be frozen instantly, and I would also shoot a few of the crystals into the air, which would then come down at you as coolmint snow that would farther lower the temperature, and would blow around you, trying to slice you to pieces, while my legs become liquorice and I simply took a step and was now another hundred yards away from you.-

((the chocolate hand/arm is still holding on to your sword, and the kandy crystal is suppose to be as hard as diamond, or just about, but I know also that the power cosmic is absolute so Im assuming thats the only reason that you can break through them?))
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:32 pm

((Lol I dont know where you got that whole absolute power thing from... if there is a sword that can slice through things on a molecular level, meaning able to slice and deconstruct the molecules of things it doesn't matter how hard it is...))

"I like you... Your powers are cool"
-- I would simply create a similar thunder cloud of cosmic energy reconstructing my molecules and avoiding the coolmint barrage increasing in speed along the way like a sling shot... when I arrive out of the same small thunder cloud close enough to her my hand would emerge from the cloud and palm her in her stomach using the critical point technique which would hit candy girls overall weak point of her physical body blowing her to chocolate bits, freeing my hand, I would then wait for her to regenerate so that she can call off the weather change so I wont freeze to death, I was going to give her jounin--

Last edited by Tajsa on Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:39 pm

((Sword is not in my neck, I created a hole then refilled it, and then jumped away. the chocolate arm that is still holding on to your sword is NOT attached to my body. I think that this may make a difference...so please edit if it does. Also, Power cosmic, from what I heard from those who use it, is absolute. Also, I understand about the molecular thing, I was just making sure we were on the same page...))
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:51 pm

((Edited... The power cosmic is absolute depending on how its used... but I already explained how I sliced through your crystal))
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:57 pm

((Understandable, yes I know about the crystal, and thanks))

-I would quickly shoot up into the air, since my legs are still made of liquorice, they can stretch almost indefinitly, and you would just stumble on hitting nothing but air. I would then sign and make liquorice ropes shoot out of the ground and curl around your ankles as a huge amount of Kandy crystal shuriken spring out of the ground around you and all shoot towards you, trying to slice you to pieces-

Thanks, yours arnt so bad either. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:08 pm

"Oh shit I missed..."
--I would say as the candy girl is rising in the air, the critical point molecules would target the molecules in the air causing many atoms to split while she is rising upward made of licorice, the atoms would cause a chain neuclear explosion that would utterly decimate everyting that was even 100,000 miles away, it looks something like this, the initial force of the explosion would destroy whatever was in the area, while its neuclear affects would scramble the molecules of everything remaining turning it into mush, this all happened the instant the girl made the motion to rise into the air--

Okashi's Tasty Exam. Nuclear

--naturally, I would be unharmed by the explosion throwing up a shield of cosmic energy once I saw that I was going to miss, but I would see the candied remains of the girl scattered about the battlefield, the air reeks of various sweet smells, I would begin handsigns as I utillize my chronokenesis to rewind time around the girls remains reviving her infront of me--

"I supposed I have to evaluate you on your preformance... you can be a chuunin"
--I turn around and walk away--
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 am

(Wow, what a mind change)

Alrighty, thank you! Hope we can meet again!

-I turn and walk away as well-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okashi's Tasty Exam.   Okashi's Tasty Exam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okashi's Tasty Exam.
Page 1 of 1