The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Ehh, Random Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 am

*Ken would stand in a plain grassy area as he would await an opponent, his left hand in my pocket and right in his hair ruffling through it as he simply stared at the ground observing the beauty of the grass.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

I walk into the area and stop a few feet away from the stranger in front of me.
"Hello I'm Retsu Isakuru"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:55 am

Ken..
*He would say his name with such elegance not even looking at the character but simply lost in the beauty of the green pasture.*
I'm assuming..your my opponent?..If so..you may have the first strike..
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

"Fine"
I use Ice Element: Fierce Ice Tiger creating a ice tiger that flies at you its cold nature causes the area to become a frozen tundra.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:06 am

*Ken would simply spin side step the frozen tiger,each step he taking leaving a flourish of beautiful flowers in his wake. and because of my body nature the coldness coming from the aura of the tiger.*
My..and ice user..
*I say as I lift my hand upwards making a demonic skyscraper carnivourous man eating plant erupt from under retsu instantly trying to impale you and devour you, with it's very dangerous and monsterous venom and razor sharp fangs.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am

I use Ice Element: Ice Armor creating an armor of ice around my body that blocks the fangs of carnivourous man eating plant. I then send a wave of ice into the plant causing it to freeze, I then punch the frozen plant causing it to shatter. I then stand with my ice armor and wait for Ken.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am

*Ken would shake his head in dissappointment.*
You underestimate me..Divine Cresento..
*Ken would say with his hands in his pockets as the ice shards of the shattered plant began to glow white burning with synthesis who's heat is on par with the sun. I then raise my head making the millions of syntheisis shard petals rise into the sky (sharper than a razor and harder than titanium) and form all around Retsu in the form of a small dome. I then drop my head making the razor sharp petals begin converging on Retsu trying to both incinerate him and slice and dice him from all directions inside the dome.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 pm

I use Ice Sphere creating a large sphere of ice inside syntheisis shard petal dome as the shards begin to brake is use Ice Element: Twin Dragon Blizzard. This causes two large ice dragons to burst out of the sphere causing the petals to scatter. The dragons then spin around creating a large twister of ice and snow which causes the petals to slowly cool down. I then summon my scythe and use Ice Element: Blizzard Wind Jutsu sending a twister of ice that freezes and destroys the petals and then the twister continues at Ken.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 am

*ken would hold out his left hand and summon aera in it's scythe form. he would then hurl it into the oncoming blizzard shinning with syntheisis. Once inside the twisiter it would begin spinning the oppoisite way at equll speed of the twister canceling it out. He then warp aera back to my hand as I begin walking toward Retsu. looking at the falling ice.*
I guess..ice can be beautiful..but..
*as ken spoke his image seemed to spilt into to identical clones of himself, but the clone instantly changed figure and body compltelely, into Black Rose.*
Ehh, Random Battle Bleach10
*I then raise my hand up making an enormous tree erupt from the ground, about empire state building size with synheisis spiraling around it. Black Rose then jumped off of the tree with aera in her hand in it's scythe form. Black Rose then appeared behind retsu swinging the scythe at super sonic speeds as I begin to do handsigns atop the enormous tree, making giant vines sprout from cracks in the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Black Rose swings the scythe cutting through my Ice Armor and causing blood to burst out of my back covering Black Rose. Although with my blood being made of liquid nitrogen as soon as the blood covers Black Rose it begins to freeze solid.
"So you have a partner...well two can play at that."
I lift my scythe into the air and it starts to glow. I then throw it in to the air transforming it into its true form Hyouton my ice dragon.
Ehh, Random Battle Ice_Dragon_by_Ironshod
Hyouton then opens his mouth and breathes out a blue flame that begins to freeze the ground and the vines coming through the ground. Hyouton the turns and charges at the large tree breathing it's freezing fire trying to freeze and kill the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:10 pm

*Ken would turn around and begin to walk and phase into the Syntheisis charged tree. And the Synthesis tree being so hot wouldn't really be effected by the freezing flames. I then emerge from the tree on one of it's various tree branches glaring down at you.*
It would be in your best interest to move..
*I say closing my eyes and snaping my fingers making Black Rose explode instantly without warning in a beautiful frenzy of syntheisis hoping to engulf Retsu(and since she's right behind you, the explosion pretty much should.) The cracks in the ground begin to widen even more as thousands of new giant vines begin to overlap the frozen ones and then battle field.*
You better hurry..
*Ken would say mockingly. He knew that Black Rose's slashes would hit..but what Retsu didn't know, was that Rose had a death seed implanted on the blade of the scythe that was now flowing through the frozen veins of Retsu, bonding with his chakra and his blood, and his molecular structure..it was only a matter of time..*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm

As Black Rose explodes the rest of my Ice armor is blown off. I sand back up my liquid nitrogen blood ices over and closes my wounds. I then call my dragon back and then draw Aisu-Ken. I grip the handle and use Ice Saber which concentrate ice and chakra into my blade which turns it into a large blade of ice. I then stab the blade into the ground which causes all of the ice and chakra to flow through the ground. As it move through the ground it enter a few of the vines and spreads to all of them freezing them until the shatter. Hyouton then flaps his wing causing the shattered vines to be blown far away. I leave the sword in the ground and have Hyouton stay with it to keep pouring chakra into the ground to slow down anymore growing vines.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh well..
*ken woul say slightly shrugging his shoulders. Restu didn't know that Ken didn't really need the soil of the world for his chakra acted as a super soil and all he had to was apply his chakra to the surface and he could continue his growing. This used more chakra but not something he couldn't handle. He then rose his finger making millions of enormous vines erupt from the ground. Then millions of skyscraper sized Demonic Venus Fly traps erupted from the ground, their saliva, a venomous acid that effects the body in a variety of ways.*
Feeding time..
*Ken would say as he pointed down to Retsu, the bodies of the Plants sprialing with Syntheisis and harder then titanium as several hundred converged on Retsu from every angle possible, hoping to devour, incinerate, and ravage him completely. Others would spiral around the tree as Black Rose would reappear behind me doing handsigns.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ehh, Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehh, Random Battle   Ehh, Random Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ehh, Random Battle
Page 1 of 1