The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty   Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi names Atra im the son of Shikamaru Nara i ran away from konoha and found the nightmare while i was studying the art of shadow manipulation back in konoha i was known as a genius im usually several hundred steps ahead of my foes... Unlike my father whos lazy as fuck i love to do battle it gets my blood racing i love the rush...the feeling

the reason for me joining the nightmare...this dimension between pokemon and ninja is to master both sides of the universe and hopefully surpass someof the greatest minds out there.... I sought out mahk-x the kage of the nightmare in attempts to test my mind agains his. He nearly killed me, but took me under his wing and expanding my view of the narra clan

Kekei Genkai: since i am a Nara i can use shadow manipulation techniques this extends way beyond shadow possesion jutsu and shadow strangle jutsu i can manipulate the shadows in plenty of other ways like destroying my opponents shadows or using the shadows as a means of transportation my speed mixed with these jutsu make me a very formidable foe... I also can manipulate shadow energy which is the physical manifestation that is somewhat like a jelly like substance out of a persons shadow, this can shield me from various attacks and is damn near indestructible... The shadow energy can be infused with the shadow elements which are as follows:

Shadow Elements: Thanks to the training with mahk-x I can use all the elements, but their shadow forms they hold the natural properties of their respective elements but I can only control them and manipulate them...and natural user of these elements would still get hit by them like any other person would

Shadow Fire: still fire, just its shadow manifestation its approximately 10000 degress C
Shadow Lightning: still lightning and holds its natural properties
Shadow Water: I use it as an endless puddle of sorts to drown and caputre my foes, its no where near water
Shadow Wind: stil wind...i use this mostly for defense
Shadow Light: the paramount of all the shadow elements, it allows me to sustain my shadows and the shadows around me even when light is used against me
Back to top Go down

Atra... The Nocturnal Majesty
Page 1 of 1