The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Challenging Atra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:05 pm

~*Aizu would stand atop a random cliff as he awaited this atra guy.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:20 pm

((nice... you put it in random battles... i didnt wanna die either))

*I would appear out of the shadow of the cliff and look up at aizu*
You lookin for me?
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:26 pm

(Lol)

~*Aizu would look down at atra.*~
I've heard rumors of your power..I've come to see you for myself..
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

I guess you are new... Uchiha right? I can tell by your shadow, Mangekyou Sharingan already? Cool... Well lets get started then...
*I press my hand against the mountain and the whole thing erupts in a shadow lightning storm of epic proportions, consuming everything that is around the mountain in an intense flame trying to destroy aizu in the voltage*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm

~*Aizu would emerge from the lightning explosion, in the air rapid spinning with a barrier of thundaga, protecting him from the epic attack with his sharingan active, apparently it gave him forsight of the attack.*~
Never seen..black lightning before...
~*He said as the ground began crackling with white lightning, making numerous cracks appear in the ground. He then punch the ground making numerous giant white lightning bolts erupt from the ground throughout the entire area, equally as epic.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Go time...
*I would say as I take a step forward summoning my warglaives making my way through the lightning bolts towards aizu moving as fast as necessary, I would then manipulate the light given off by the ilghtning bolts into a stream of shadow that inches towards aizu as I near him with threads of shadow swirling around me*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:37 pm

"Shadows? Ah a Nara.."
~*He said observing both the shadows inching towards him and Atra simultaneously.*~
"Although..more advanced.."
~*He said as he clenched his fist making even more cracks appear on the ground everywhere but mainly on the shadow inching toward him, making it fall into the depths of the earth. He then began doing rapid backflips making large sharp and numerous columns of earth erupt from the ground in front of atra and all around him, predicting his escape plan, Aizu began doing one handed hand signs while flipping.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:59 am

Earthbending... This guy reeks of Kham training....
*I would slide to a stop with my hand pressed on the ground linking the shadows of all the spires together at the speed of lightning, the shadows would then form together and create a large black platform of shadow energy outlaying the entire battlefield, I would then flail my arms outward throwing the spires away from me and notice the flipping aizu who I would pull towards me and the shadow energy ground at lightning speeds attempting to catch him in a shadow possession, once he would be over this mass his shadow would be mine to controll*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm

~*Aizu would complete his hand signs utilizing his body element infusion technique with Aeroga, turning himself into a slicing and ripping gust of wind, which has no shadow. he would then pass right through Atra at lightning speeds, hopping to cut him horribly and badly as he emerge on the other side of him the same distance as before away from the shadowy mass as he then looked at the slashed atra.*~
"Didn't know..Nara's could do that.."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:27 am

*unfortunately, air has mass... just because its not plentiful enough for light to cast a shadow over it does not mean that I can shadow possess air, the purpose of the large platform of shadow energy is to take the shadows of everything in the area and concentrate it in the platform below, all i have to do is project my chakra in the area and i can isolate the shadow of whatever i want to possess, and unfortunately that incluldes air-- suprisingly the purpose of this technique is to shadow possess people who turn invisible or turn into something that doesnt have a shadow... with that being said, I would simply stand still and watch as the "aizu air" sit motionless infront of me*

Seems like thats not the only thing you are clueless about...
*I would then target aizus brain and make him undo its body element fusion technique making him solid, he does have access to his mind at this moment, I can just manipulate its thought process... with aizu whole and him standing on the shadow energy plat form I would press my hands on the floor and the whole platform that is miles and miles wide would erupt in black flame under aizu*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:35 pm

"So..when fightning a Nara..everything has a shadow.."
~*he would say as he made a dome of clear flames surrond him. acting as a shield from the shadow fire? The dome then expanded instantly in a giant basketball sized dome, engulfing everything in a basketball court radius, combating the shadow fire thats erupting, keeping it at bay, while trying to almost instantly and almost surely engulf, and incinerate Atra who is right infront of each other.*~
"Noted.."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:50 am

Just about everything...
*I rush towards the dome of flame brandishing my warglaives slicing through the dome and appearing infront of aizu with my glaives to his chest, attempting ot slice him in two*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm

~*As atra was cutting his way through the clear flames, Aizu would think to himself.*~
((He's Perfect..))
~*Then, when atra got in close, the second he left himself open to attack, Aizu would make a skyscraper sized rigid spire of ice, pertrude from his chest, his back, and his sides at lightning speeds, trying to gore atra. although the attack was mostly aimed for his face, on the slick side, snipping his blind fold right down the middle. If atra was cut even the slightest, or even touched the Blizzaga Skyscrapers, the part that touched would begin slowly but surely freezing over, including his blind fold..it was only a matter of time now.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm

He let me get in close
*I would say as I slice through the ice spires going towards aizu, unfortunately my body wasnt in shadow form so I cant phase, so I would get forced upwards by the spokes in to the sky scraper sized and flip off of them floating down from the sky slowly, I did manage to cut aizu an awful lot nearly in two pieces, but as expected my body would begin to get frozen once touched by the spires... however... my sliced in two blindfold that flew off of me and is floating in front of aizu at the moment explodes in a violent blast of shadow darkness at point blank range, and while clenching my size from the ice I simply make another one*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:38 pm

"You're strong.."
~*Aizu said, unable to flench from the slashes because of the shadow possession, but he does close his eyes. His eyes then flare open revealing his mangekyo. He then split the atoms surronding the explosion of the shadow explosion, resulting in a concentrated atomic explosion that's power is containd in the form of a small dome thanks to the help of mangekyo as it collapsed upon itslef,smoothering the shadow darknesss explosion and making it cease to exisit. He then forced his head to look up, almost breaking his neck in the process. He then caught eye of Atra, and ceased control of his atoms,making him unable to do anything, making him fall helplessly unto the ice spires.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:38 pm

((sentient beings... ftw))
Well damn...
*Des Noir, being the sentient being that he is... without me to keep him contained in my shadow would get ejected and stand ontop of the spire below, and being an entity of pure shadow energy he would be unaffected from the frozen energy of the ice, he would catch me and force me into my shadow form allowing me free manipulation of my body due to shadow energy being chakra based... with that being done I would be standing on stop of des noirs hands and force shadow fire through him torching the ice spires destroying them with concussive force if they wouldnt melt, a dust storm would kick up and des noir and I would be gone when it clears*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:46 pm

(gotta love'em)
~*Aizu would deactivate his mangekyo as he fell to one knee once the possesssion was done. He then grabbed his eye in pain, what the hell was that, it was probably nothing. He then shrugged off the pain as he reactivated his sharingan after getting back to his feet. His eyes then began darting about as he summond his blade restless to his hand, he was ready.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Seems like that was your first couple times activating that thing
*I would say once des noir and I appear on both sides of aizu attempting to slash him across the abdomen, threads of shadow will be surrounding us both in the process*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:53 pm

~*Aizu would swing his blade upward, parrying both of the attacks made by the two of them while going into a series of backflips in the same smooth motion.*~
"Yes..it is.."
~*He then banged his sword against the ground, making a large tear open up right under atra and des, trying to suck them into the earth with one hell of a force, and if he was to get sucked inside, he woulld be impaled by millions of earthly spires. A jutsu copied from mahk-x no doubt, after their recent training.*~

((Gotta love that earth bending training))
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:59 pm

*I would smirk slightly since this is time for a new jutsu, des noir and I would allow ourselves to sink into the ground going as fast as the force applies, once under ground I would throw my arms outwards forming the earth around me with a dome of shadow energy to prevent various crushings ect... its like im in my own earths core in a sense, des noir would then act as if he is grabbing threads connecting to who knows where, and the atmosphere of the world would grow still as the oxygen in the air would turn like a big black wispy mass floating around in the air, this being the shadow wind... it would then dissappear as i remove the oxygen from the planet waitin for aizu to suffocate to death, all the while random skyscrapers of lightning and flame would erupt from the ground under him in millisecond intervals, if he didnt die from running out of breath first then his weakened stamina would allow him to get hit by the pillars of pwnage*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm

~*Aizu would stab his sword relentless in the ground as he created a barrier of thundaga and firaga, protecting him with clear flames and white lightning from the relentless pillers of death. He would then kneel to the ground doing multiple handsigns at a monsterous rate. He then pressed his hand on the ground, making the gravity 100x(graviaga) it's natrual rate, forcing Atra further into the earth at a ungodly speed, soon reaching the wild intensity that is the earths core in a matter of seconds where he would be quickly dispatched by the various powers and energies not to mention the heats that reside down there. sweat began to drip down Aizu's face as his breathing became slightly harder, as his eyes began hurting again from this mysterious pain.*~
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Is this the demonstration you wanted?
*Des Noir and I would simply phase through the core of the earth, only to shadow warp and appear in aizu's shadow with two giant shadow chidori in hand, we would then plunge them through his back and his front avoiding his vitals and such*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:38 pm

~*Aizu would activate his mangekyo once more, stopping the atoms in the immediate area, making the area lower than -4500 celsius(X3), freezing atra and des noir in their tracks while they were trying to gore me, maybe even giving him hypothermia. I then look at Atra who is frozen infront of me as I remove the aroms of his blind fold from existence and then using a Momotaru on the frozen atra making him believe that his atoms were then forcefully shredded, usually an attack like that would put some one in comatos or even kill them, however aizu was pretty exhausted. Outta gas, He then fell and passed out from exhaustion and over use of the Mangekyo.*~
"Yes it was.."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 am

woah... none of that
*my shadow energy shield would utterly protect me and des noir, who doesent even need a shield since he is shadow energy from freezing, however I would notice the pieces of my blindfold begin to get removed, even though an explosion occured the last time my blindfold was severed... somehow, someway an explosion didnt occur this time, able to react in time, knowing that dudes sharingan probably happens on eye contact since he tried to take off my blindfold... twice, which is pretty odd, I would casually step to the side letting him look elsewhere and pass out... I would then sit and wait for him to come too*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:50 am

~*A good ten minutes later, aizu would come too and look at atra, his sight slightly blurry, but that was probably because he just woke up. He would hold his eyes tightly as he looked down at the shadow atra.*~
"You're not in a coma...you're better than I expected.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenging Atra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenging Atra   Challenging Atra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenging Atra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next