The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Remembering what was lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiteratsu
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Kiteratsu

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Remembering what was lost Empty
PostSubject: Remembering what was lost   Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Preperation and training has really paid off. *I say as i stand on a nearby lake*

*I then fly up in to the air and look at the water* Let's see if I remember how to do this...Hot Shot!*I begin to rapidly fall and as i pick up speed i begin to twist and form into a bullet with white hot intensity. the water begins to evaporate beneath me. i enter the lake and the water evaporates into a deep mist.*Nitrofreeze!*all of the mist immediately turns into a floating sheet of ice. i make a hand motion that seperates the sheet into extremely sharp shards and motion them to the ground. i adjust my glasses and the ice melts back forming the lake. i then unsheathe Aeon's underwater and begin to spin it above me*Posideon's Enragement!* thunder strikes from the heavens and as one collides with my sword, typhoons of water rage above. i propel myself in the air between the disaster and my sword shines bright*Equator's split*i swipe the sword in a 360 motion around my body and a shockwave pierces through the typhoons disrupting them and ending the storm.*

Huh.. i think that was a little much
Back to top Go down
Kiteratsu
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Kiteratsu

PostSubject: Re: Remembering what was lost   Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:25 am

Blurr v.2: Lojax, pressure equalization is complete. Your body is now adjusted to the pressure In this place.

I had a feeling it was only a matter of time. I have been feeling a little "lighter". Will it improve my speed much?

Blurr v.2: Not just that but much more. It also seems that other latent abilities from the impact have rerevealed themselves.

Huh, that's good. I'll need then for defense here. I feels like I fit is pretty nicely for an alien and that's the scary part. I haven't even begun to see some of the abilities these others have.

Blurr v.2: Also there was something disturbing in the cosmos. Readings show something headed here at a fast rate. Intercept time about a few days. Seems like it is from..... Your enemy rival homeworld.

Hmm, I'll keep my eyes open. Now that I'm back to max power, I can handle whatever of is.
Back to top Go down
Kiteratsu
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Kiteratsu

PostSubject: Re: Remembering what was lost   Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Words in my mind: Embrace the elements, become one with nature, the "other" is gone and you must make due with the resources you have here. this is serious no time to play games.

Earth, Water, Wind, Plasma. I need to rest. maybe find a teacher because i am held down by the destruction of my planet. I need a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering what was lost   Remembering what was lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering what was lost
Page 1 of 1