The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Testing the Twilight Village....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Testing the Twilight Village.... Empty
PostSubject: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm

*After being sent here by Rion, and Kammel Zaal. I await any type of challenger to see worth of this village's power.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 pm

*I appear back to back with unknown my hood covering my face, me of course smiling quite largely due to the power level of this strange opponent.*
I guess I could represent them..
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hahaha...your setting yourself up...for probably your death..."
*As I say this, my psychic ability acitvated tossing Jace into the sky, as I then grab some kunai with explosive tags, tossing them, towards Jace.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

I certainly hope not..
*I say in a calm tone, ignoring unknowns idol threat, I regain my composure and flip in the sky. I then hold my hand out infront of me creating an invisable small barrier of heat making the kunai melt upon contact with it. I then flick my finger and instantly a giant skyscraper sized piller of white hot fire erupted from under unknown as the sun begain to glow even brighter than it usually does, and my body begins to emit bluish flames and the entire area begins to heat up to unimaginable tempertures.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

*As the white flames would have appeared below me, I thurst my hand below me, a psy sphere colliding with the flame, exploding rising me into teh air, I rotate my body, releasing black orbs at JAce, as a clone appeared on teh bottom of, me since this clone was not like a normal clone, it would acitivate the eye seal jutsu, allowing the special eye to move around black lines that appeared moving around, gave me compltel control of every position and every angle, the eye then releases a stray of lazer beams.*
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 pm

*Rose appears into the area, emitting a dark aura. She feels comfort from the heat in the area, and looks over at the battle between Unknown and someone else. "A fire user? Unknown you must love that element." As Rose spoke she held out her hand, revealing a spider that began to crawl in her hand. "It tickles....but laughter refuses to come out...." She looked back up at the battle, watching cautiously.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Clones?
*I say calmly as I begin flying out of the way of the dark bombs avoiding them completlely. I then snap my fingers making your clone spontaneously combust in a giant giant blue fire explosion hoping to catch you in such a move. I then barely dodge the lazer beams of the eye.*
That was close..I should do something about that..
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

*As the explosion of blue fire happens around Unknown, Rose condenses the fire down by molding it with her aura that filled the area, and even Unknown, since that javelin to the eye was meant to give his body a natural linger of her aura. The blue fire explosion condenses into a ball, size of a softball, into Rose's free hand. " Hmm, spontaneous explosions.....You should be able to deal with someone like this Unknown." The ball then converted to a blackish flame, which Rose crushed with her hand, forcing it to desperse. "If you ever want to trade places...."
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Ooh so you have a little fire control yourself?
*I say as I look down at rose who just saved unknown from the explosion.*
And I'm guessing its a two on one..
*I say as I begin to dbz charge with genesis.*
I like the odds..
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 pm

*Rose walks onto the scene, blasting a ball of chakra at Unknown's clone, causing it to desperse on impact. "You shouldn't toy around with kids Unknown, now leave the clones for some other time." Rose glares over at Genesis power covering Jace, then gives a slight smirk. " At least your fire is...above average. I wouldn't be bored if I fought you, but two on one isn't what I do often. I would rather fight you solo, but Unknown got to you before I did..." Glaring over to Unknown now, she crosses her arms, letting the spider crawl to her shoulder. " I want to see this new eye technique of yours...so for the mean time, its all you." A barrage of vines come out of the ground, as slimy as ever, weaving and knitting together forming a throne. Rose takes her seat on the throne, and as she does chakra spills into the chair, making the wax cuticle's on the plants thicken.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 pm

((might take me awhile to post, I'm doing something...))
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

*As Jace is charging some sort of energy, I simply reactivate my eye curse seal , allowing me to see everywhere-all around me-, I then charge a foculy condenced orb, since it's power was so overwhelming it caused the ground near me into a shaking moition. I then rush towards Jace lifting the orb infront of me, as my other hand charging some other energy rather quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:13 pm

*I turn around and look toward unknown. he obviously doesn't known 1/4 of the extent of my power so I channel all the genesis I was charging into a small orb. I then wait for unknown to get a little closer as I gently toss the orb of genesis at him. once the orb got at basically point blank range, it would explode in a giant frenzy of genesisy glory hoping to catch him in the attack that could destroy most of downtown chicago, and since it was point blank it pretty much should.*
(visual aid)
Testing the Twilight Village.... Raw_po10
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm

(Um I guess he wins..)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

(I guess Unknown forgot...Remind him, I wanted to watch.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

((I will be dropping from this fight for having too many thigns to keep track of, if Rose wants have a fucking blast battling if she wants to...))
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 pm

(Ugh, lazy... I have no quarrel with Jace, for this is a grudge match. If I fight someone, it will be some other time.)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm

(unknown shudda died from that attack, but nooooo, he dropped out.........)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Twilight Village....   Testing the Twilight Village.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the Twilight Village....
Page 1 of 1